Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark times are rising (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Dark times are rising (Closed) Left_bar_bleue320/320Dark times are rising (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Dark times are rising (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Dark times are rising (Closed)   Dark times are rising (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:00 am

Night had befallen the land as the sun slowly drifted away over the horizon taking its bright rays that shone bright upon the land along with it. As villagers and shinobi all either went to bed or off to do their own errands one would be deep outside the village's safe zone, that one would be Nami Doragonhato who stood atop one of the larger mountains in the center of the Frost Fell. His eyes shut, closed to the world around him, but his sense still keeping him alert to the things around him. He was tired yet one would not be able to tell so easily, His cloak swayed with the abnormally soft breezes that passed by. Opening his eyes he eyed the landscape taking it all in for who knows if this would be the last time he would see it. His thoughts had been nothing more then cluttered and frazzled as he tried to sort things out but now at this point he had done all he could mentally and was now ready to do what he had to do. He looked over at his village out in the distance, sadly he wouldn't be returning their for some time. He and his assistant already discussed that in his absence one of the clan leaders of the village should be put in charge, most were out at the time and so although she probably hated his guts to some degree Mizuki would be in charge. The elders of her clan would've already been informed and come day rise she would be as well, he chuckled to himself at the thought "more work for her...... She'll probably destroy all of my things by the time I get back". Nami broke his vision from the village and started at the sky, for the time being he was at peace.

Last edited by Nami on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ryo : 11200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Dark times are rising (Closed) Left_bar_bleue240/240Dark times are rising (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Dark times are rising (Closed)   Dark times are rising (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:10 am

It was hard with one arm but Katsumoto made it up the mountain. The journey was treacherous, at one point Katsumoto nearly fell and it was only his sword that kept him from falling off of the cliff face. Once he got to the summit Katsumoto would be able to see a birds eye view of the defenses of the city. Here he would try to think of better security measures to give to the Kage for review. Funnily enough Katsumoto saw the Kage right where Katsumoto himself was going to be. Looking down he sighed and walked slowly to the Kage. "May I ask you something?" Mizuki had given him a place to stay but Katsumoto wanted to ask if he was allowed in the village or if he should leave. He didn't want to be a burden.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Dark times are rising (Closed) Left_bar_bleue320/320Dark times are rising (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Dark times are rising (Closed)   Dark times are rising (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:21 am

Nami would hear the male before he even got up high enough on the mountain. Looking in his direction he watched as he overcame the challenge of one handing his way up the vicious slopes, it was quite a feat. The male would approach Nami and asked a question and In reply Nami would simply nod. Now waiting on the question Nami would return to staring at the sky, as if searching for something or maybe someone.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Dark times are rising (Closed) Left_bar_bleue240/240Dark times are rising (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Dark times are rising (Closed)   Dark times are rising (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:25 am

Katsumoto watched the Kage nod and took it as a yes. "Well Miss Yukiyami has graciously offered me room and board at her house but I thought it best if I asked you if I could stay in your country first. The people here are very suspicious of me and I don't want to be rude or cause a commotion. Also I have some questions about what you told me the last time I saw you at the hospital. I am sure you have questions for me as well."
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dark times are rising (Closed)   Dark times are rising (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:35 am

As the male spoke once more Nami's attention would be directed toward him once more. As he finished Nami thought about it for a second before responding " Yes the village is indeed suspicious and weary of your presence here but yet you've managed to sway one of those people to not only trust you but let you stay in their home as well, basing this response off of that you may stay for the time being for I have no problem with you". Nami would step forward and pat the man on the shoulder "the questions can wait I don't believe we have been properly introduced, Hello I am Nami". Nami's smile was spread across his face as he waited for the man's response.
Back to top Go down
Kataro Fuma
Genin

Ryo : 6100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Dark times are rising (Closed) Left_bar_bleue160/160Dark times are rising (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Dark times are rising (Closed)   Dark times are rising (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:42 am

Kataro ran quickly through the snow fields while being chased by his famlys shinobi dog as it continues to remain right behind him chomping slightly at his feet ."Note to self never offer to take zeno out for a walk ever again He thought as he reached the edge of the as zeno jumped onto top of him causing him to fall to the ground sighing with zeno gently nuzzling against his back .
"Ow zeno I think you may hae broke something .

Last edited by Kataro Fuma on Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dark times are rising (Closed)   Dark times are rising (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:55 am

Katsumoto bowed slightly and replied "That is most gracious of you sir. Thank you." As the Kage walked up to Katsumoto, he kind of tensed up but relaxed when he saw the Kage's smile. "Nice to meet you Nami, I am Tokugawa Katsumoto." Katsumoto went to shake Nami's hand but realized once again that it was an impossibility with his stub. "Damn." Katsumoto then quickly reclaimed his composure and smiled back. "Now back to business."
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dark times are rising (Closed)   Dark times are rising (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:01 am

Nami caught the hint of weakness as the stub moved slightly in a possible attempt at a handshake and Toku swore in minor frustration. Understandably Toku changed the subject and with formalities out of the way Nami showed no signs of trying to stop him. Nami would back up a little bit giving Toku room to speak as he would be allowed to speak his mind and ask his questions first.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dark times are rising (Closed)   Dark times are rising (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:07 am

Katsumoto then took on a gaze of thoughtfulness. "You said earlier that you have some questions you have to ask of Takeshi Kinzoku. May I ask what happened earlier?" Katsumoto then looked towards the city and sighed. "I'd hate for you to inadvertedly start the coming war." Katsumoto felt that there was a plot, a plot by that rogue that came and others to start this...world war.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dark times are rising (Closed)   Dark times are rising (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:20 am

Nami nodded in response as his question was asked "Indeed, A ninja who supposedly belongs to the Arashigakure shinobi force recently attacked my village and I am heading to Arashi myself to see why". Silence filled the gap between the two for a second before Nami spoke again "If this is an act of war I am afraid I would not be able to stop it, only retaliate but at this point politics are all I am after". Nami knew if the lands were on the verge of war his village and his people would be in danger and Nami wouldn't stand by and let this happen.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dark times are rising (Closed)   Dark times are rising (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:26 am

Katsumoto looked confused. Why would a shinobi from Arashigakure be so far down here causing trouble in a neutral country? Not to mention that damn Uchiha that took his arm. That bastards every breathe was an insult to Katsumoto's honor. "Well that is what my question was. What are yours?" Katsumoto walked to the ledge of the summit and looked down. The valley here was almost a perfect place to defend from. Katsumoto took note of this in his mind and looked towards Nami.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dark times are rising (Closed)   Dark times are rising (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:36 am

Nami thought about it for a second he knew what he wanted to ask as soon as he got there it was a plan and simple question, "Why?". The Hebikage's response to this could in fact change the state of the world, as Toku said war was on the horizon and with an attack suddenly launched on a an neutral country this could be the spark needed for a sudden outbreak on the battle field.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dark times are rising (Closed)   Dark times are rising (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:42 am

Katsumoto nodded at the question and rubbed his stump. "Well I have some information that may be of use." Katsumoto then pointed with his free hand up north and to the west past the sea and fog. "You see the direction those rogues went? It looks at if they're going to start trouble in the land of red sands next. Having a war on two fronts, much less one doesn't seem like good odds. I hate to say this but the peace is fragile and it seems like there is almost no way to stop the coming war. I think we should go after those nin."
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dark times are rising (Closed)   Dark times are rising (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:51 am

The plan seemed understandable and right but at this point even if they were to go after the nin by the time they arrived the ninja could have already made their attack, set their traps and escaped, too much time has passed to do anything now. Nami shook his head in dismay "sadly we wouldn't make it in time besides they could change direct and head somewhere else, we don't know besides I don't believe you aren't really in perfect fighting condition at this point". Nami didn't want to come off as offensive or anything only stating his opinion, his best bet at this point was to continue on as he originally planned and head to Arashigakure.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dark times are rising (Closed)   Dark times are rising (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:52 pm

Katsumoto's honor was hurt by the next comment that came from Nami's lips. The words stung him worse then the pain in his arm. Katsumoto himself had trained for years with one hand, both hands when he was preparing for the war in his late Daimyo's lands. Makashi, the one handed form. Katsumoto himself was better then most sannin with the blade. Still Katsumoto swallowed his pride and though still looking upset just bowed and made his leave. He didn't want to argue with people he needed to help the world, the people. So he started down the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dark times are rising (Closed)   Dark times are rising (Closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:17 am

Nami could tell Toku blow from his previous comment which he didn't intend to inflict. As he began walking down the mountain to head back, Nami walked up to him and patted him on the shoulder once more "Listen, I didn't mean you were incapable of battle I'm sure you would do fine on the field with one arm I'm just saying you are still recovering the damage was recent" he hoped he had clarified it up enough so that Toku wouldn't be a offended but if he still was Nami wouldn't know what to do beyond this.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dark times are rising (Closed)   Dark times are rising (Closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:13 am

Katsumoto flinched a little as Nami's hand landed on his shoulder. He wasn't sure what to do but he stopped. He then listened as Nami clarified himself. ""Listen, I didn't mean you were incapable of battle I'm sure you would do fine on the field with one arm I'm just saying you are still recovering the damage was recent." Katsumoto then looked towards his wound and nodded. "Though I hate to say it you are probably right. Still I think someone should follow and keep tabs on their whereabouts." Katsumoto didn't want them to disappear without a trace since those that do usually come back stronger then ever before.

Katsumoto then handed a handful of notes to Nami. "These are for you. Use them wisely."These were the plans Katsumoto made after looking at the layout of the city and surrounding areas. In it were details on the Great Divide and how it could be used as an ambush point due to the cliffs on both sides and the narrow pass, also in it were details on how to fortify the walls better and how to tighten up security at the gates for visitors. Finally it had details on what to do in an attack and where good fallback positions were inside the city in case and invading army got inside.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dark times are rising (Closed)   Dark times are rising (Closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:20 pm

His reasoning did seem to reach the man and so his pride would not be as shattered as it probably would have been had Nami left the situation as it was. Toku stated that someone should keep an eye on them and Nami would have to see what he could do about that. Taking the notes from Toku, Nami looked at them for a second and smirked the plans were pretty well thought out for someone who hadn't been in the village very long. He would look to Toku and put on a smile and nodded he would have to find a way to incorporate these plans into his own and maybe find a middle ground between the two. It was about time for Toku to depart, a blizzard seemed to be making its way toward the two and if he was caught in that out here in the frost fell there was about a 5% chance of him making it out alive. Nami would turn in the other direction as he was preparing to leave the land, looking over his shoulder he eyed Toku once more before beginning to descend down the mountain slowly.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dark times are rising (Closed)   Dark times are rising (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:00 am

A cold breeze started to roll in and when Toku looked he saw a blizzard coming. Looking towards the Kage he would nod, and walk towards the edge of the mountain. Without even looking back Katsumoto would start to charge up his chakra. His plan was since it'd be harder for him to get down with only one arm, he'd just jump off and glide down to the ground in a way. After falling quite a ways anyway. Katsumoto would then at that moment jump. In the eyes of the Kage perhaps it looked like suicide so Katsumoto as he was falling would give a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dark times are rising (Closed)   Dark times are rising (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:10 am

Nami watched as Toku took one of those suicide dives off the side of the mountain, he caught a glimpse of him throwing a thumbs up sign showing that he had the situation under control. Nami didn't go back to check on Toku's condition time was of the essence and if he did something like that Nami was sure he had the situation well under control. Nami now would begin to sprint for now he had taken care of all that he needed to and now needed to be on his way. Reaching the base of the mountain he would make a beline toward the harbor where he would board his ship and be on his way to Arashigakure to settle this little matter of his.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark times are rising (Closed)   Dark times are rising (Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark times are rising (Closed)
Page 1 of 1