Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hijackers and Thieves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hijackers and Thieves  Left_bar_bleue320/320Hijackers and Thieves  Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Hijackers and Thieves  Empty
PostSubject: Hijackers and Thieves    Hijackers and Thieves  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:35 pm

Hijackers and Thieves  Nami_m10

Reward: 1600 Ryo
Story: Recently bandits have been making their way to Tsundoragakure shores and are apparently robbing people at the port as soon as they leave the vessel that brought them there. Naturally I have received multiple complaints about this minor issue and so I've brought this minor request to you.
Description:
  • You are to apprehend these bandits and recover the money quickly and efficiently.
  • Post In Tsudoragakure, naming the topic "Hijackers and Thieves (Mission)"
  • At the most you should have 3 posts in this topic
  • 100 word minimum per post.

Last edited by Nami on Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hijackers and Thieves  Left_bar_bleue410/410Hijackers and Thieves  Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Hijackers and Thieves    Hijackers and Thieves  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:15 am

Bro, 300 words for 6,000 ryo? C ranks aren't that high. Nowhere near it. Atleast a minimum of 10 posts for this mission and it would only net a reward of maybe 1500 ryo.
Back to top Go down
Rafael
Genin
Rafael

Ryo : 3100

PostSubject: Re: Hijackers and Thieves    Hijackers and Thieves  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:25 pm

I'll take this.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hijackers and Thieves  Left_bar_bleue320/320Hijackers and Thieves  Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Hijackers and Thieves    Hijackers and Thieves  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:03 pm

Approved, Go for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hijackers and Thieves    Hijackers and Thieves  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hijackers and Thieves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Southern Frost :: Hidden Tundra (Tsundoragakure) :: Mission Board :: C-
Jump to: