Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scruff the Cat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Scruff the Cat Left_bar_bleue280/280Scruff the Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Scruff the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Scruff the Cat   Scruff the Cat I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:52 am

Scruff the Cat Petshop

Name: Scruff
Species: Cat
Height: 2ft. on all fours/4ft. long
Weight: 50lbs
Element: Lightning
Personality: Scruff is a legit badass. He hunts in order to have fun, and constantly competes with his owner Rohim for Alpha Male. He feels superior above all people, on equal footing with Rohim, and inferior to Dominic Edrick (as he is his master's teacher). As a cat, he has a very strange mind. Seemingly uninteresting things intrigue him, like yarn and dripping water. Steak gives him indigestion, so he sticks to eating beef, chicken, and people. Very carnivorous. Often likes to play with his food.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Abilities: Other than the obvious regular abilities of flexibility, reflexes, and senses of a cat (like being able to see in the dark), no chakra-based or excessive abilities.
Equipment: N/A (Other than his fangs and claws, which can rip through flesh)
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Scruff the Cat Left_bar_bleue410/410Scruff the Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Scruff the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scruff the Cat   Scruff the Cat I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:03 am

I believe in the rules of Pets, the pet if you are S Rank, is only allowed to go up to B. If I am wrong, I may have to look again. Other than that, its pretty basic. However this is Takeshi's specialty. So he has final say.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Scruff the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scruff the Cat   Scruff the Cat I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:44 pm

I cannot find these rules, for I do not believe they were posted. I was under the impression that the rules were in the template on the template page
Back to top Go down
Lacey Edrick
Jōnin
Lacey Edrick

Ryo : 14800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Scruff the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scruff the Cat   Scruff the Cat I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:36 pm

I was on with this account so....I will go over this with Takeshi when I get the chance. He is the pricing guru of this section so he is bound to see it for himself. Anyhow, until then this is on hold.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ryo : 2500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Scruff the Cat Left_bar_bleue250/250Scruff the Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Scruff the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scruff the Cat   Scruff the Cat I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:46 am

Rules are that your pet's rank CAN be your rank if you pay for it and is an upgrade-able feature. All pets start as D rank and if I remember correctly each rank above that costs 5k so A rank would be a 15k feature
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scruff the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scruff the Cat   Scruff the Cat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scruff the Cat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Shinobi Info Cards :: Item Creation :: Pet Shop-
Jump to: