Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown] Left_bar_bleue280/280A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown] Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown] Empty
PostSubject: A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown]   A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:35 pm

I woke up in the cave I had rested in the night before to blackness. I could not see anything when I opened my eyes, only pure dark. I was confused at first, but not frightened. I was a member of the ANBU of the Shimokage, one of the most elite group of ninja this world has ever seen, and we have been through things far worse than a simple dark cave. I sat up slowly, so as to not alert any creatures deeper in the cave of my presence. I knew that they would be prowling around now that the cave was dark and my fire was out. To them, I could now be hunted. In order to thwart this, I activated my Compass, the signature Doujutsu of the mighty Edrick clan. I take pride in my namesake, and I am a firm believer that the Edrick should be in charge of the great Harikengakure once more, which is why i took up training under the Shimokage, Dominic Edrick. With my Compass now on, I closed my eyes and felt the areas around me using the air throughout the cave. A wave a relief passed over me as I realized that I would not have to be fighting anything to exert more energy before my journey would continue, for only a couple of large rats dwelled deeper in the cave. Using these air currents to feel my surroundings completely, I stood up and strapped all of my equipment back to my person. My pack, my vest, the Kogot, and the blade I had won from my previous endeavor. I would then feel the air towards the entrance to the cave. "Ah," I thought to myself in acknowledgement, "the entrance collapsed." I walked over to the entrance to see if I could feel some weak point in the wall of collapsed rocks. On the wall.. what was that... paper? Sure enough, pinned to the wall with a kunai was a note. Using a small peck of light beaming through the pile of rocks, I read: "Burn in hell, sucka!! - Buggy" Well.. it appears I had found my next victim. I would then begin feeling the rocks for a way out. This prick needed to die.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown] Left_bar_bleue280/280A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown] Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown]   A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:54 pm

For the next several moments I felt around the knocked down cave in front of me, searching every crevice for a way out. I ran my hands over the smooth and rigid textures of the rocks, feeling every crack and protrusion. After what felt like an hour or so, I finally found it. There was a small pebble, balancing a much larger rock on top, lending what little support it had to the structure. It was towards the center, so if I did this right, I could collapse the top portion of this pile of rocks and then would be able to hoist myself out of here. Withdrawing my black katana, the Kogot, the slid it neatly under the pebble, and pried down on it with all of my force. The pebble effortlessly popped out of place and the top of the wall began to tumble down. A smile of satisfaction crept across my face. Beams of sunlight quickly burst through the top, and I would begin my ascension from the depths of this cave.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown]   A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:47 am

The sunlight harshly struck my eyes as I climbed up out of the broken cave. It took a minute or two for my eyes to adjust to my surroundings before I could look around to observe. When my eyes finally adjusted, I realized that it was still very early in the morning. With the opening to the cave facing the East, the sun blazed lazily across the island to where I was. It had only barely begun to fit itself entirely above the horizon, letting me know that it was only around 7 o'clock in the morning. "Good," I thought to myself in relief, "I still have the entire day ahead of me to utilize in the search." With both my blades sheathed and my basic equipment tied around my back to my ANBU suit, I set out on the rest of my journey. This "Buggy" fellow had obviously found me, meaning the captain knew of my whereabouts. Stealth was no longer on my side to an extent. They knew I was coming, yet they still did not know when I was coming. I would head West, with the sun to my back, striking my shadow across the landscape in front of me. I was headed for Flat Top Rock, an island constructed mainly by, you guessed it, a large flat-topped rock. This was where the clown was stationed, according to my sources. Well, Dominic's sources, that is. Within a couple hours, I had run across the waters to the next island. Being only constructed of a large rock, there really wasn't anywhere else to search. The clown's residence would be obvious to pick out: The top of Flat Top Rock.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown]   A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:08 pm

After focusing chakra into my feet, I ran up the side of the cliff, drawing myself nearer to my enemy. When I reached the top, I immediately studied the landscape to see what I could use to my advantage. After careful observation... I found nothing. It was a huge, flat rock we were standing on. It was black and was round, extended to a diameter of about a mile. No trees.. no rocks sticking above the normal ground.. no nothing. This could either be good or bad, depending on the fighting style of my humorous opponent's strategy. I then focused my gaze onto my target and begin performing handseals. I also activated the Eagle Eye Compass, scy-rocketing my speed and reaction to its potential (+90%). Paired with my calf sleeves, my speed was very well above that of a normal legendary (SS-ranked) shinobi. I eyed my opponent. He had been waiting for me, standing about 25 feet away from the edge of the cliff and from me. He looked me in the eye, and I awaited his first move, feeling the air around me with the Compass.
Back to top Go down
Buggy the Clown
Jōnin
Buggy the Clown

Ryo : 5000

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown] Left_bar_bleue160/160A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown] Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown]   A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:17 pm

"Ahaha! Welcome, little Piggy! Let's play a game of Tag! And guess who's it?! Not me! Ahahaha!"

Buggys' maniacal laugh shredded the deep silence that enveloped their surroundings. His figure would be seen jumping up and down, and pulling his giant axe from his back. The huge piece of wood would swing up into the air, and then its head would drop next to Buggy in a cloud of dust. All the while, The clown began to charge chakra into the axe. He began to spin and run around the area, swinging his axe mercilessly and crazily, almost to the point of where you couldn't go near him without getting your limbs chopped off. Almost.

Buggys prepubescent personality was odd, vulgar, and immature. Yet he was one for immense flexibility and Evasiveness. He may or may not defeat his fellow ninja, depending on the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown]   A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:37 pm

I had been thinking up a strategy during the time it took to climb the rock in which this battle would commence. The initial plan I would use was quite a simple one, devised through simple research and prediction. According to this guy's listing, he was a kenjutsu master, despite his wailing around with his massive axe. I would have to address his kenjutsu prowess head-on, but to do it myself would be idiotic. I would need to charge him without charging him. I would then perform my final handseal, and two feathers would appear to either side of me before turning into clones. Each of the two clones would draw the Kuro and run at the clown with a speed no ninja in the world could match apart for my master. The speed was blazing, barely followable by the human eye, and I knew these two clones would do more than provide enough time for me while I devised my next move. I would begin performing more handseals then charging chakra into my feet. Each clone, with their own calf sleeves and Compasses active, were more than enough to easily handle the clown's unpredictable flailing as well as having the ability to easily overwhelm him. Each clone would cover the short distance from the clown in under a second.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buggy the Clown
Jōnin
Buggy the Clown

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown] Left_bar_bleue160/160A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown] Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown]   A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:36 pm

"Ahaha, Silly Goose! You're no match for precious!"

Buggy finished charging, and swung his axe in a circle. The head of the Axe spun around like rubber, its Axe-Head far behind the handle of it as Buggy spun in a circle. He was laughing crazily. If all would go naturally, and Rohim was as dense as Buggy, the axe would penetrate right through the clones, puffing them away. After about two swings of his axe, Buggy would toss it up into the air, before quickly charging chakra in his body. He would jump up along with the Axe, as if protecting it from any harm, like it needed protecting.

Buggys eyes surveyed the extremely fast Jounin. He was almost too fast. He would have to do offensive, cause he wasn't quick enough to defend himself.

140/160

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown]   A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:21 pm

(OOC: "Buggy finished charging, and swung his axe in a circle. The head of the Axe spun around like rubber, its Axe-Head far behind the handle of it as Buggy spun in a circle." - Interrupting you here)

As the axe-wielding clown began to spin rapidly in circles, the two clones smiled. Perfect. He was careless. While both clones began their offensive with their massive swords drawn to the ready, I would begin my plan as well. Finishing my handseals, I activated my scalpels, ready to combine my flawless Taijutsu with my profound Ijutsu in combat. I charged at the clown as my clones set up combat for me. The first caught the spinning axe with his sword easily, interrupting the wild spinning. As his sword caught the axe, the second clone would go to stab the target at a blinding speed straight through the stomach while the first would have locked the bending axe in place. Just as they finished their move, they would bound backwards away from the clown as I would hop in with my scalpels. I would roll in behind the clown and slash out at both his Achilles tendons with my palms, which would cripple him if hit. After finishing my roll I began sprinting away from his back before turning around after 20 more feet. My speed unrivaled, it would be almost impossible to dodge, but I hadn't ruled out the possibility.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buggy the Clown
Jōnin
Buggy the Clown

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown]   A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:20 pm

As Rohims attack unfolded, Buggys eyes widened. The hell was this kid doing?! He was interrupting The Clowns play time with his evil acts! It was a good thing Buggy was an optimist. Giggling like a little girl, he let his body unravel. His arms, legs, and head all split off his torso, which was sadly stabbed into by the mean man. His legs hopped away, whils his arms would continue to swing mercilessly but unorthodoxly at the clones, trying to hack away at them. He growled and groaned, not happy with the results.

Spoiler:

120/160
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown]   A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:17 pm

I was satisfied as I saw one of my clones pierce through the stomach of the clown, but very surprised when his limbs all fell off and began acting as their own embodiments. I cut my run away short and turned to assist my clones in the fight against the many limbs as I turned off the chakra in my hands, they would be of no use in this fight. As the head fell to the ground, I aimed at where it was about to land, and unleashed the chakra in my feet. Soaring at the head at a very high speed from where I was only a few feet away would ensure complete annihilation of his head. If it would hit, that would leave two legs and two arms left to deal with. After finishing my jutsu, I sprang up and withdrew my Kuro, catching the flailing axe yet again to replace the clone that had blocked it before. i recalled that clone, as I would not need him again. Just before I had blocked it however, the axe had brazed my chest, leaving a quarter inch deep gash from my right shoulder to the top of my left ribs. I let out a grunt as it sliced through my skin, but still managed to cleanly catch the axe in midmotion with my massive sword. My kenjutsu skills were no match for his, however, and I needed to turn this into a fistfight or I would surely come to a disadvantage soon. After stopping the axe in its tracks, I would reach out with my right hand and try to grab the wrist of the arm holding the axe. I would then pull it around my right side, rotating the axe away from me as the Kuro in my left hand acted as a pivot point for the blade. I would then reach my head down to the hand and bite as hard as possible to force the hand to let go of the weapon through pain. I would then kick the flat of the axe away to get it away from the hand.

Meanwhile, my clone was dealing with the opposite arm that fell off the torso after he had stabbed it through, rendering it useless. As soon as he felt the blade slide cleanly through the body, he let go of the Kuro and withdrew his Kogot, a much quicker katana. He would then go to pin the arm to the ground as it fell, and would then stomp on the hand and wrist to break them. After his attempt at pinning the hand, he would reach down and withdraw the Kuro from the dead torso before going after the feet, at a speed so fast it seemed instantaneous.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buggy the Clown
Jōnin
Buggy the Clown

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown]   A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:28 pm

As everything around Buggy unfolded, he gasped, but the breath was barely sucked into his mouth when he was sent flying away by the foot of Rohim. As the flying mass of human flesh spun into the distance, a string of cusses was echoed throughout the area, bouncing off everyones ear drums. Buggys hand basically threw the axe away as it struggled to free itself from the dentures of the Jounin. It was just too crazy.

The other hand, actually, had fared worse, if possible. It crashed to the ground, and was quickly rendered into a bloody mass of twitching limbs as everything was barely processed from it. Now, all that was left were the legs, which were running around in circles, unsure of what to do with the sick humor of it all.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown]   A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:08 pm

My clone, continuing to pin down the arm of the clown, looked to me for approval. I nodded at him as I twisted the clown's wrist in my hands, which would break it and render it useless. I then sheathed Kuro and ran after the feet. I would pick one up and snap the ankle, while my clone would do the same with the other. All of the limbs were defeated, and when the now shredded head of the clown would finally make it to its torso, legs, and arms, he would die from all of the injuries. The stab through the stomach, the stab through the arm, the shredded skull, the broken wrist and broken legs were just too much to bear for any human. I had really done a number on this one. I picked up the axe that the clown's hand had thrown before I broke it as a prize, strapped it to my back and withdrew my clone. This fight was over. Now, onto the first mate.
[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Buggy the Clown
Jōnin
Buggy the Clown

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown]   A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:56 am

As Buggys body parts lew back to each other, reattaching to the torso, each one brought more pain and suffering then the last. It was unbearable, and not in the least bit fun. The Clowns body was a broken, destroyed mass of skin and bone, hwile his life was blowing away like the fleeting wind. His head turned to the side, looking out over the horizon, and his eyes closed slowly. He was finally at Rest.

Bye Bye, Buggy

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown]   A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Pirate's Life for Me [Mission Part 2: Tracking a Clown]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Tides :: Shivering Isles :: Furattotoppurokku-
Jump to: