Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ryo : 11200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? Left_bar_bleue240/240IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? Empty
PostSubject: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:30 pm

Katsumoto started towards the outskirts of the town. Walking through the gates Katsumoto saw a lot of reconstruction going on. Apparently there was an attack or a freak fire that had happened here. "Great...Just what I need, people being suspicious of me just as I come in." Looking down the street Katsumoto saw some people attempting to continue living like normal. It was quite sad seeing the fear in their eyes. Katsumoto knew of that kind of fear all too well. Then out of the corner of his eye he spotted two shadows moving from the gates, on top of buildings, and beyond.
Back to top Go down
Kataro Fuma
Genin

Ryo : 6100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? Left_bar_bleue160/160IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:01 am

Kataro sat quietl on a roof after helping with the reconstruction over looking the city gates." who've did this is going to get my fist shoved down their throats and have their insides frozen." Kataro looked down and glared at the man who walked through the gates ." I know tsundorakage ordered us to help with the restoration but maybe I should keep an eye on this man ." Kataro hid in the shadows of the rooftops .
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? Left_bar_bleue240/240IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:13 am

Katsumoto looked around. Yep it doesn't seem right, everyone kept glaring. Katsumoto took his hands out of his pockets and blew hot air into them. He had the strangest feeling that someone was watching him. Looking up Katsumoto checked what he thought would be the place where someone of this village might attack him without warning. He didn't want a fight, but having an entire village look at you with malice was quite unsettling. The frost bit at his ears and he was sure that no one would offer him room and board.

He walked into what seemed to be a nice, clean alleyway. At least here he could sleep and possibly not be bothered. Still once he closed his eyes his hand went instinctively to his blades handle.
Back to top Go down
Kataro Fuma
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? Left_bar_bleue160/160IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:21 am

Kataro jumped over to the roof above the alley and continued to stare at the man then drew a kunia as he saw his hand reach for his blade's hilt , yet before kataro could jump at him a group of local thugs entered the alley attemping to sneak up of him to steal his posseions." you gotta be kidding me those idoits again."

Kataro sighed then jumped over the edge and landed silently behnd the group .
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:29 am

Katsumoto only had his eyes closed for a minute when he started hear steps of people getting closer and closer. Oh great I really don't need this kind of publicity right now especially after an attack on the village. Who will these people believe? He then heard a soft pat on the ground...someone else was here as well.

It was then that Katsumoto opened his eyes, through his cape over one of the guys there and kicked him into three others. Then he back kicked a man behind him with enough force to crash through a crate on the ground. It was then that he looked up and saw a man with a kunai drawn. "Put the weapon away boy, nobody has to die today." Katsumoto started charging chakra through his body, his hands starting to tingle.
Back to top Go down
Kataro Fuma
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:37 am

Kataro grined devilshly as he saw the man then slamed a guy into the wall with the back of his hand as he put away his kunia then jumped over to the man and landed in a crouched postions ." fine lets just kick their asses ." Kataro cracked his knuckles then got into a fighting stance

" Kataro fuma " He ran at the thugs and punched one of them in the gut then kicked another in their skull.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:47 am

Katsumoto heard the mans name but wouldn't say his yet. This wasn't the time, neither did he fully trust anyone so openly. But he would fight along side this man...for now. Before 6 of the men could get behind Katsumoto and do any damage he lifted his right palm towards them and they all flew 40 ft away at high speed, landing on each other and on carts and trash receptors.

He then turned to the men in front of him and got into a fighting stance, his right hand in a fist on his hip, his left open facing the thugs, his left leg pivoted and pointing forward, and his back leg parallel to where his body was facing. These thugs didn't know what they got themselves into.

Jutsu: 220/240

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ryo : 9400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? Left_bar_bleue320/320IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:56 am

I stood atop the rooftops after a long day of searching for clues. My search had led me to the village hidden in the Hurricane, searching after an older man with white hair. He had been accused by the innkeeper, who claimed to have seen him attack the village using a mysterious fire-jutsu. Now that my next target was in sight, it was time to send a message to this frozen village upon my leaving. I had recently befriended the Kage of this village, so I would begin to operate in secrecy in order to keep up my charade. I had been watching this group of thugs to see what they would be up to, because surely such a shady group of figures would lead to some form of trouble. And I thrived off of trouble. After a few hours of tailing them, they sparked a fight with what seemed to be two shinobi from this village. I watched from above, dawning my orange mask revealing only one eye and my black cloak covering the rest of my body. Under my mask, I activated the third tomoe of my Sharingan. As my pupils swirled and took shape into the menacing crimson and black comas, I readied myself. I began charging chakra into my eyes, and dropped down onto the ground about 20 feet from the actual fight, facing the back of the younger shinobi that had just kicked a man in the head. "Hmph, he's got fight, I'll give him that. But he's sloppy," I thought to myself as I drew each blade from my waist. In my right hand, the Key to Oblivion, and in the left, the Oathkeeper. I began planning ahead in every possible way I knew, attempting to look at each step in my head, each and every backup plan had its own backup plan. I would need to be ahead of the game in order to prove my might in this first showing. It had been awhile, and I didn't want to come off as rusty. This game would amuse me. It was time to make my first move. The chaos would begin.
Back to top Go down
Kataro Fuma
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:03 am

Kataro smirked as he saw the man send a around six people flying fourty feet into trash can and old abandon carts as he quickly grabed a guy an slamed him onto his back with a suplex then moved back with a handstand then jumped forward and slamed his palms and left foot into three guys stomach's sending them to the ground groaning up in pain . " weaklings ." Kataro then grabbed the two more guys then slamed them both together and grabed the last gy by his face then threw him up about ten meters into the air then jumped up and slamed the guy in the gut sendng hm flying over the gates and into a snow drift before carefully landng on the edge of the roof above the alleyway . "childs play.c"
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:14 am

Katsumoto kept his cool, the battle going slowly through his head due to the adrenaline rush. Another man jumped down behind the man called...Kataro and started beating up other thugs, it was then that the rest of the thugs wide eyed and backed away. The boy was brave, yet foolish leaving his defenses open. The man who was behind him and drew his two swords, possibly he thought he'd have to use them but the thugs were starting to scatter.

He spoke no words, none were needed yet. Katsumoto swore these people were out to get him. This is bullshit. He thought, everyone just keeps on coming. No one will listen now.

He charged up his chakra for another attack against the thugs.
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? Left_bar_bleue320/320IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:22 am

As the men began to scatter at the fighting of the obviously inexperienced shinobi, two thoughts crossed my battle-weathered mind. "Either he's really impressive for how experienced I'm seeing he is, or those thugs are extremely unimpressive," I thought to myself. I decided to go with another plan though, before I started this plan of mine. I sheathed both weapons, and began performing handseals. I held the chakra charged into my eyes. I would save it in my eyes for later, but now it was ready to expend. My face was well-hidden by my mask, meaning my facial expressions and any hope at recognition they had was lost. I looked to the older-looking man with the sword. I looked him directly in his eyes, hoping his eye contact would meet mine. I wanted him to discover my intentions through the piercing glare I gave him.
Back to top Go down
Kataro Fuma
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:32 am

Kataro jumped back into the alley and breathed heavy slightl signifying that he was a little tired as he looked at the man with the mask and his hand reached slowly for his kunia pouch ." who's this guy is the circus back in town?Kataro thought to himself as he saw the other man prepare to attack the rest of the thugs again This should be intresting . Kataro though again as a evil grin appeared on his face .

" "so what brings the circus to tsunadoragakure?"
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:46 am

Katsumoto smiled a little as the boy talked trash. What was it with all this reckless abandon? These younger men always had something to say about everything. The thugs ended up jumping over fences and all but one got away. Katsumoto decided to let someone else have him. He really didn't want to waste his energy anymore. Still it was strange when the man with the mask started performing handseals, and quite suspicious seeing that most of the thugs were gone already.

Katsumoto kept his back to the wall and slowly started walking backwards, his hand slowly headed for Inazuma. "Thank you both for the assist, I must be going." Katsumoto still didn't trust either of them. Showing up out of knowhere right as he was about to sleep and then popping up from the shadows. These damn shinobi are going to be the death of me. Katsumoto thought within his mind. His chakra charging evermore.
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:00 am

I grinned as both of the men looked at me. Just as I had anticipated. I finished my final handseal, and next to me what appeared to be a flurry of crows formed together. After under a second, the crows had moshed together and formed a perfect replica of myself. As the man with the sword looked to me, I initiated the beginning of my plan. Looking him in the eye, I would release chakra. After acitvating the genjutsu, I would have to remain motionless as my victim, the older man with the sword, would be trapped in my genjutsu. In his mind, crows would slowly feast away at his tied-up body, and I would be in control. As I stood motionless, my clone drew his blades in the manner I had before, and charged with a speed only a Legendary ninja could match at the man who had attempted to insult me. With my Sharingan, both of their movements would appear slowed as my perception was boosted indefinitely. My eyes closed now, as I would have my victim mentally trapped, my clone would cover the ground for me as I was vulnerable. It had begun.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kataro Fuma
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:12 am

Kataro slowly began to breath normally as he stared at the man creating a shadow clone out of birds then quickly grabed a kunia out of his pouch awaiting the fight even knowing full well that his father forbided from usng any of his jutsu while helping out for with the reconstruction he knew even with his jutsu he'd still have a very tough fight ahead of him he feared he might not be able to keep his promise ." father if it comes to it I'll have to break my promise ." He mumbled silently to himself.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:42 pm

It was strange, first Katsumoto was backing away and now he was attached to rocks and chains and there were tons of birds flying ahead. 10 landed and started pecking away at his skin and his robe. "Damn, you coward. Attacking someone while they thought you were friend. What kind of man are you?!?" The pain had started. Oblivious to what was happening around him Katsumoto yelled to the young man. "Run you fool!"
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:10 pm

As I patiently waited still as my victim began to mentally suffer, I let off a sly grin. Causing fear, causing pain, made me happy. Soon this world would know me. Soon this world would know suffering, and I would be its harbinger. Starting with these two right here. "What man am I? I am Kaishi Uchiha, father of the mighty Uchiha clan! You will pay for your insolence, fool. Prepare to feel true anguish worse than any pain. When I am through with you, you will wish for the luxury of pain once more," I responded deeply to his sheepish insult. My voice was deep, and carried across the alley, shaking the foundations of the buildings around us. I stood still with my eyes closed and a maniacal grin crossing my face. My clone, on the other hand, was very busy causing his own torment.

The clone of myself, also dawning my blades and the third tomoe of the Sharingan, began his assault on the man who had initially insulted me. Brandishing both of the Key Blades, he rushed him. In the blink of an eye, his flawless speed covered the ground between them and opened with an attack. He raised both blades, and spun around, which would aim both blades to hit the man's midsection at a nigh-impossible to dodge rate. The man could choose to attempt an escape which would ultimately prove futile because of my speed, and would result in his demise. He could also choose to attempt to stop it with his hands, which would only result in the maiming of an arm, or he could choose to take the hit, which would result in a near fatal blow of two blades nearly cutting through his midsection. Either way, this was a very momentous strike. He also began charging chakra into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:08 pm

Today was a pretty good day reconstruction had finally gone through it's final stages and Nami could take a break for once or at least so he was told, who knows how long that would probably last. Nevertheless Nami would be headed to the kage tower for a bit of village over watching and to just relax but this relaxing moment would never come. Almost half way back to the tower a member of his ANBU would intercept him "Sir that stranger, thee with the mask from before he's moving he seems to be watching a confrontation of one of our shinobi another young man who had just came to the village and some thugs they aren't to far from here just a few alleys down". Nami would nod and be on his way. The young kage would activate his KKG before masking his chakra, this probably wouldn't help much but for the time being it would. Arriving on the scene Nami would land on a rooftop behind everyone no one would notice him as he hid within the shadows. As the scene unfolded before him it appeared Kebron would be on the attack, grabbing the hilts of his blade he would be ready to strike. He always had a sense that this man was a wild card to be watch over and his vigilance was paying off now. As he went for the strike toward the young genin Nami would now put himself into action.

The clone's attack would never reach the genin as Nami would fall in front of the clone , Ryu no hokori and Raikan's will both drawn, and deflect the attack if anything his speed was either equal to his or slightly but either way had he been a few seconds later this kid would've probably been done for thank goodness for ANBU and Jounin whom without them this little bout would have went on uninterrupted and these guys would be far beyond saving. With the element of surprise now on his side Nami would go for a counter, after successfully deflecting the clones attacked he would strike it in his chest with Ryu no Hokori and begin charging chakra into both blades. He would look toward the masked man and smile "now now Kebron or Kaishi whichever you prefer, you just got here and you are already starting trouble shame on you now let the other one go" he was referring to the male whom seemed to be in a state of paralysis. Nami couldn't trust any one and he knew this his village was now in a state of alert and unease because of recent events and now it was like a beacon to others to come and raid his village some more but this would stop with reconstruction almost finished he would finally be able to pay full attention to outside threats but for now the masked man was his new priority.

310/320

Spoiler:

Last edited by Nami on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kataro Fuma
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Kataro's eyes grew wide as he say lord nami land infront of him and blockd the clones attack seeing his chance kataro quickly stood up and quickly ran to the crowd and ware them all to flee as kataro brought up the rear as soon as the crowd was at a safe distance kataro jumped back onto a nearby roof and jumped from roof to roof back to his home . " good luck boss ."
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:01 pm

The pain started getting worse as the crows got past his clothes and skin. Another group of crows came down as well and it just got worse and worse. Admist his attempts to keep from screaming Katsumoto heard a voice, heard the young man leave and closed his eyes. What the hell was happening? "An Uchiha huh, *grunts in pain* oh like you could do any worse then my dead mother-in-law!"

Katsumoto wasn't one to take shit from anyone, even someone who had started to torture him unbearingly. He wouldn't let this man have the satisfaction of hearing his screams.
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:48 pm

(OOC: @Nami- "The clone's attack would never reach the genin as Nami would fall in front of the clone" - Interrupting you here)

In my clone's rapid dash to the man, he would catch something out of the top of his peripheral vision. A man falling down in front of his path on the way to his target. In milliseconds, using the Sharingan, my clone looked closely and figured out that it had been the Shimokage, which would immediately take priority above his previous target. As the kage slowly fell down in way, the clone noticed that he had withdrawn two swords, obviously preparing to block the attack my clone had in mind. A change in direction was needed to tilt the scales in my clone's direction, so instead of following through the attack, my clone would leap to the right instead of opening a slash attack like he had planned. As the clone noticed noticed the Shimokage preparing his block, he would stab at his exposed left rib cage with his right sword while the Shimokage's own swords formed a block to protect his front from the attack I had almost inititiated. I would then leap backwards away from the Shimokage's left side that I would have pierced through easily, creating another 20 feet of distance between him and I in the blink of an eye. My clone's speed was above even a legendary shinobi, and his Sharingan would help that even more, boosting his ocular powers ten-fold.

Meanwhile, I had felt my victim enter the final stages of my genjutsu, succumbing to my torture. The man that my clone had gone to attack had fled the battle scene, so now it was down to two on two, and I had one of them in a genjutsu. I heard the man I had trapped attempt to resist screaming and replied, "Your dead mother-in-law? And you killed her, I'm guessing? If you had the talent to kill her, she obviously couldn't have been as challenging as me, my friend. You should know, you're the one who's being tortured. Now suffer, feeble man." My eyes were still closed, and I remained still. These were the last moments I would have to remain still, and then I would be able to enter the fight as well.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:00 pm

The clone spotted Nami and adjusted himself accordingly in an attempt to counter Nami's block. As he went for a stab toward his ribs Nami easily maneuvered himself into position to deflect the blade, side stepping to the right the attack would indeed miss as he was aiming at his left side. As the blade passed by his body he would reach out and slash at the clone in a horizontal fashion with his right handed blade, Ryu No Hokori if anything the clone had little chance to dodge as his weight and his momentum from his running and his sudden leap to the right would carry him right into Nami's blade. Nami would remain where he was and eyed the masked man this battle was beginning to escalate to far. He would charge at the man, upon closing in on him and now about 10 feet away he would swing Ryu No hokori in a horizontal fashion once again only this time he would release the charka stored within the blade causing a lightning crescent wave at him. After utilizing the ability he would charge chakra once more and continue to go on the offensive if the attack somehow missed Nami would be there to follow up with 2 diagonal strikes to the man's chest.

290/320
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:54 am

The next thing Katsumoto realized was that another group of birds was coming...straight for his face. He closed his eyes hoping to protect his delicate vision...but to no avail. The birds started pecking at them and his body was already convulsing due to the birds eating at his insides. Deep inside Katsumoto wanted to cry out but didn't. He just lifted his neck so that hopefully the birds would peck at it and hoped that it would all end soon.
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:26 am

(OOC: Alright, Nami. You seem to have misunderstood the laws of physics. Mainly the one that involves lefts and rights. So I'm gonna explain before I post. Pretend you (Yourself, not your character. To make understanding easier) are stabbed at from your left side. Then you step to the right, and they jump to their right (which is your left). Now, you're both very far away from one another. You slash at the person (who is now far away due to you both going in opposite directions).

My point is that I wouldn't have rolled into your sword when I dodged.. because I rolled away from you. I rolled to my right where you dodged to your right, making us separate.

That is all. Carry on.)

As the Kage would sidestep to get out of reach of my clone's blade, he would lash out at my clone. I assumed this was just a way of telling the clone to "Stay back!" since he had stepped further away from the clone, and the clone further away from him. Then, the Kage turned and ran at myself. My clone, easily surpassing the Kage's speed, sprinted after Nami. On the way to the Kage, however, he would make an unexpected stop. On his way to catching Nami, the clone would run past Tokugawa. This fight had taken far too long, and it was time I made my leave. This means that it was time to end this jutsu. The clone made one clean sweep of both his blades, aimed at the paralyzed victim's right arm. Dodging was inevitable, as the target was motionless and paralyzed, the arm would be cut off. Then, still in mid-motion, my clone ran in front of Nami with plenty of seconds to spare because of his speed. He lept in front of the Kage, taking the hit from the jutsu from his blades, blocking it from hitting me. Meanwhile, the severe pain that would be caused on Tokugawa would kick him out of the genjutsu, as well as making it not necessary for me to still be motionless. As the clone and Nami met, I would have already started running away from the battle and performing handseals. I focused chakra into my feet and sprinted up the side of the building bordering the alley we were in. Once on top of the building, I would bow to bid my opponents adieu.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:41 pm

(Still feeling the shame from that post)

With distance now spread between myself and the clone Nami made his advance toward the original himself with the clone in pursuit. Nami then remembered that one of the males that were here was still endanger still apparently trapped inside a jutsu of sorts. Nami altered his direction and charged at the man and so it appeared so was the clone. The clone made it there slightly before Nami did, but not fast enough that he couldn't stop his plan he was about at least 9 feet away and closing. Bringing up his attack from the left side of both the male and the clone, as the clone went to strike, Nami would have already launched his lightning crescent in an vertical fashion at the clone not giving it the chance to deflect since it was in mid motion. The clone would parish if it didn't dodge and if it did somehow manage to dodge at the angle the crescent was flying at it would just miss the male that was paralyzed, probably a little to close for comfort, nevertheless the male would be safe for the time being, Nami approached the male and tapped him he was unsure on what to do to wake him up. Nami had read up on genjutsu some time back it could be released by some sort of Kai stuff but he hadn't learned how to obtain that skill yet but then he thunk on it, there was another solution. Pulling out a kunai he would stab the male in the thigh hopefully it would trigger something. As he waited for results the masked predator seemed to be standing atop one off the buildings, bowing as he was making his exit, In retaliation Nami slung the Kunai at him hoping to crack the mask and put a stop to that smile he knew he had on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?   IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IT'S FREEZING! Where is the Kage?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Southern Frost :: Hidden Tundra (Tsundoragakure)-
Jump to: