Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ryo : 13954

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Just a suggestion Left_bar_bleue200/200Just a suggestion Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Just a suggestion   Just a suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:53 pm

I'm not sure if this is the proper area for a post like this (feel free to move it if it isn't) but I have a suggestion regarding hand sign speed.

I was reading the rules and the fastest speed anyone can get is 1 post for any rank technique.

I would like to suggest that Jounin and above could do "E" and "D" rank techniques in the same post (i.e. no charge/hand sign post).

To me it makes sense but maybe the site owners feel this makes them OP? Just my two cents. I won't feel bad if this suggestion is denied and/or ignored. LOL ^.^
Back to top Go down
Lee
Chūnin
Lee

Ryo : 4100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Just a suggestion Left_bar_bleue280/280Just a suggestion Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion   Just a suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:03 pm

Now to address this issue seriously. We do the handseal/charging system how we do it simply because being able to fire off any type of jutsu with no waiting at rapid fire sis much too OP, even for D rank. For E, maybe, because those aren't combat aids in any way, but that would have to be brought up with the rest of stuff. This system has worked for not allowing battle to be too OP in any way, and I believe we won't be changing them.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ryo : 2500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Just a suggestion Left_bar_bleue250/250Just a suggestion Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion   Just a suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:12 am

Some E ranks such as the replacement technique would get super op without any kind of charge up but there are certain techniques that can be performed without a build up. These are marked by putting 'Passive' as the first word of the description of the jutsu, no jutsu above B rank can ever qualify for passive status and even then its limited but still available.

Example of a passive technique;

Name: Seismic Sense
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Metal
Distance: refer to the description
Description: Passive; First and foremost of Seismic Sense's applications is the ability to perceive surroundings. By sensing vibrations in the nearby metal, Kinzoku can perceive their surroundings as precisely as normal sight, within 100 feet. Practitioners can use the sense to detect things out of their line of sight, even right behind them. Obstacles that would normally obstruct regular vision, such as walls and thick dust clouds, are ineffective against Seismic Sense, and caverns and other cavities deep underground can also be detected by an acute Seismic Sense. Even metal that is not on the ground can be detected. Another ability enabled by Seismic Sense is lie detection. The sense allows Kinzoku to sense the interiors of humans through the iron in their blood, and any changes in their status. Since humans have a physical reaction when they lie, kinzoku who use Seismic Sense can tell when one happens. In order to do lie detection they must be within 10 feet. Seismic Sense also allows users to sense internal injuries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion   Just a suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Savage Lands :: Support-
Jump to: