Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Buster Sword

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee
Chūnin
Lee

Ryo : 4100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Buster Sword Left_bar_bleue280/280The Buster Sword Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

The Buster Sword Empty
PostSubject: The Buster Sword   The Buster Sword I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:53 am

The Buster Sword Weapontemplate

Name: The Buster Sword
Type: 2-handed Sword
Quantity: 1
Description: The Buster Sword is a massive blade, used for a slower, more powerful combat style. This sword is so heavy, that it is considered useless unless used by a Kenjutsu-style shinobi. It's blade has seen many battles, and has killed many foes, but it has been chipped through excessive use, and has been taped up for many years, waiting to be rebuilt. It is made of a titanium-gold alloy, only found in the mines in the Land of Snakes, in a land far away from the main village. The foot-and-a-half long handle can only be wielded with two hands to lug around the massive 8-foot-long blade with a foot-long width and a 3-inch thick, sharpened-to-an-edge girth.
Abilities: N/A
Durability: This blade is made of titanium. It can cut through anything matching the durability of titanium and less, and can be broken form anything greater.
History: This blade has been around for hundreds of years. Its alloy was mined outside Arashigakure, and forged inside the great volcano of Huoshangakure, made for the soel purpose of warfare. It was crafted for a great general of the Arashigakure army, and was buried with him upon his death. After discovering the grave, Shogun Kenko took the blade for himself to use in the war against Arashigakure and Harikengakure. During the final battle of that war, the blade was lost, only to be found buried in a mysterious crypt in the Sacred Grove of Morigakure by Skar Dovahkiin. It was taped up almost to the point, almost to preserve its sharpness.
Appearance:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zenshi
Genin
Zenshi

Ryo : 4700

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Buster Sword Left_bar_bleue160/160The Buster Sword Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

The Buster Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buster Sword   The Buster Sword I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:57 am

I'm terrible at pricing so other people can hop in and change it, but I say 9k
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Buster Sword Left_bar_bleue410/410The Buster Sword Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

The Buster Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buster Sword   The Buster Sword I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:50 am

Well actually, allow me to bring this up before we continue. You do not even have Kenjutsu as a specialization. Therefore, you wouldn't even be able to wield such a weapon. Even if you did, you would be horrible at it, unable to pick it up like you needed. You would be forced to RP that you sucked at using it as well, even if you didn't want to. Kenjutsu is needed to wield weapons as such, so that is my verdict on this for registering and buying it will only downplay why people choose it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Chūnin
Lee

Ryo : 4100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Buster Sword Left_bar_bleue280/280The Buster Sword Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

The Buster Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buster Sword   The Buster Sword I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:11 am

Dom, Dom, Dom... We went through the same thing with the axe, and I'm very aware at how specs work, I've been here for awhile. This axe isn't for any of my characters.. it's a gift.

Have a little more faith in me.. jeez..
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Buster Sword Left_bar_bleue410/410The Buster Sword Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

The Buster Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buster Sword   The Buster Sword I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:34 am

Lol, then you need to specify at the bottom that it isn't intended for you...this is where things get confusing also bc....

A. You used an account that has nothing to do with your relationship with Zenshi. You should have used the Skar account. You need to focus on certain accounts for your staff work to avoid this.

B. Zenshi is pricing his own weapon if this is his gift. That is a major staff no no. MAJOR. If it isn't his gift, disregard this comment.

Be more disciplined with your accounts in the future. It's starting to get confusing.
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ryo : 9400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Buster Sword Left_bar_bleue320/320The Buster Sword Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

The Buster Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buster Sword   The Buster Sword I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:38 am

Well it IS for him, so I apologize. He did say to have someone else step in though, on his defense. And I waited for someone to step in.. and I got lucky by someone actually stepping in. So, uh. Dom, old buddy old pal.. wanna price my sword for me?
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Buster Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buster Sword   The Buster Sword I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:47 am

You say the blade is damaged currently, so before I price, is it going to be taken to Takeshi for repair? (He has his own system) or are you gonna have someone NPC repair it?
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Buster Sword Left_bar_bleue320/320The Buster Sword Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

The Buster Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buster Sword   The Buster Sword I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:51 am

NPC.. I'll ask Tak but I doubt he'll be online any time today to do it, and I kinda need it done soonish
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Buster Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buster Sword   The Buster Sword I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:15 am

It's 10,000 Ryo. It's mainly so much based on the fact that its constructed of so much raw material. Basically due to its size.
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

The Buster Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buster Sword   The Buster Sword I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:41 am

That be fine, I'll deduct muh ryo form this account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Buster Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buster Sword   The Buster Sword I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Buster Sword
Page 1 of 1