Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but I'm a Ninja, so RP maybe?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin

Ryo : 9900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but I'm a Ninja, so RP maybe? Left_bar_bleue160/160Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but I'm a Ninja, so RP maybe? Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but I'm a Ninja, so RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but I'm a Ninja, so RP maybe?   Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but I'm a Ninja, so RP maybe? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:24 pm

[insert standing here] I'm Tenshi... and I'm an alcoholic.

Not really, but I am new. So please treat me nicely.
Back to top Go down
Enzeru Dovahkiin
Chūnin
Enzeru Dovahkiin

Ryo : 8400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but I'm a Ninja, so RP maybe? Left_bar_bleue200/200Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but I'm a Ninja, so RP maybe? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but I'm a Ninja, so RP maybe?   Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but I'm a Ninja, so RP maybe? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:13 pm

*pats* A little too much white lightning gets to everyone, Tenshi.

Anywho, I'm Enzeru (Also Seraphine and Mizuki), and I'm happy to meet and greet you.

*huggles* If you need any help don't be afraid to ask.
Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ryo : 13954

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but I'm a Ninja, so RP maybe? Left_bar_bleue200/200Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but I'm a Ninja, so RP maybe? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but I'm a Ninja, so RP maybe?   Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but I'm a Ninja, so RP maybe? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:22 pm

Hey Tenshi! ^.^ Welcome to the site and I look forward to RPing you with you. Don't be afraid to say "hi" if you see me around!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but I'm a Ninja, so RP maybe?   Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but I'm a Ninja, so RP maybe? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but I'm a Ninja, so RP maybe?
Page 1 of 1