Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Voyage Unknown

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Voyage Unknown Left_bar_bleue280/280A Voyage Unknown Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

A Voyage Unknown Empty
PostSubject: A Voyage Unknown   A Voyage Unknown I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:28 pm

I sat on the edge of a pier in the Ao Phalanx Harbor, pondering the deeper questions of life as I often do to calm the rage of my unbalanced heart. I strived to do good for my village, to help my Shiokage as best as I could. I was an assassin on his ANBU, which was probably the best-suited placement for one such as myself. The service fulfilled my longing to help, while the bloodshed fed my hunger for violence. But my empty heart yearned for more. It wanted to fill itself with more death, more bloodshed. It wanted to kill.

It was then that I realized that maybe life dedicated to a village wasn't the right life for me. I needed more violence, more uses for my strength. I was not going to make that decision today, however. It required much more thought, much more decision-making. Perhaps talking to the Shiokage would help me decide. He was a man of wisdom. Even if perhaps he wouldn't want me to leave, he would surely be able to help me figure out what would be best for me.

Perhaps it was time to leave. Or perhaps it was just time to change my life here in Harikengakure. But if I left, where would I leave? If I stayed, what would I change? I needed to outweigh all consequences, good and bad. I suppose though that it's a good thing I had a whole day ahead of me.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Voyage Unknown Left_bar_bleue410/410A Voyage Unknown Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

A Voyage Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Voyage Unknown   A Voyage Unknown I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:09 pm

Days later, three men would embrace their presence upon Ao Phalanx Harbor. Three of the most unusual people one could think to have in one place. One man, the Shiokage. Well known, highly esteemed, and the protector of all things in the Land of Tides. The other, Tyouga Edrick. A lesser known bearer of the Edrick Clan name, unproven and a mystery. Lastly, there was Tenshi Uchiha. Also untested in the shinobi world, and loyal to any apparent task. I, Dominic Edrick, as Shiokage took it upon myself to erase the hidden aspect of these two, starting with a journey to the Shivering Isles.

As we walked the open streets of Ao Phalanx Harbor, the sound of the sea was dominant. The overall quiet of the Harbor left plenty of room for undisturbed conversation. It would start with me asking the questions, breaking the ice of the up to this point quiet walk. I would lead the path, not looking at them as I talked, the breeze swaying my hair and cloak along the way.

"So, you two, tell me a little about yourselves. I'm rather anxious to see what you two are all about...."

I would be all ears now as I continued on. Although both stories would be processed and understood, Tyouga's story was the one I actually NEEDED to know. I wasn't for sure of my family other than immediate. My late mother had never fully broken down the family tree, so some insight would be useful.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin

Ryo : 9900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Voyage Unknown Left_bar_bleue160/160A Voyage Unknown Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

A Voyage Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Voyage Unknown   A Voyage Unknown I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:56 pm

So, on Tenshi went, following his Kage and fellow Gennin to Ran-Ran knows where. They had left the village, walked for quite some time in silence, before arriving at this creepy place. Finally, he was asked about himself. That... was unexpected. The kage was taking interest in him. He hoped it wasn't because he was the only remaining Uchiha ninja in the village... That would be lame.

"Uh... Well," Tenshi began awkwardly, idly scratching his left cheek with his pointer finger. He looked a bit out-of-place. "I'm Tenshi Uchiha, and I work for you, really. I'm nothing really special, you know? As an Uchiha, I guess I'm okay. I don't have the Sharingan yet, but I think I'm close to getting it. Honestly, I have no clue what you want me to say. This is pretty weird for me." Tenshi finished, shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Tyouga
Genin
Tyouga

Ryo : 5500

A Voyage Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Voyage Unknown   A Voyage Unknown I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:53 pm

And so the adventure had begun, beginning as just a late night stroll through the village had now turned into adventure between Ty, Dominic, and the stranger. The walk was quiet for the most part nothing really stood out or made much noise on the beginning of this trip but hell it was better then nothing. Ty would be studying Dominic since this was the first time he had seen him in flesh and blood before, his inspection of the Shiokage would be interrupted as he would begin speaking to the both of them. He wanted to know a "little" about them so Ty got to thinking on what to say. The other guy, Tenshi if he heard right would address his question first but didn't have much to say he just kept it simple. So now it was Ty's turn still thinking he would begin putting words together making sure they made sense when they exited his mouth, "well I already told you before who I am via family but as for names I am Tyouga Edrick Son of Selena and Tre'von Edrick, I am a genin if you couldn't tell already and well that's about it without going into every small detail of me and my parent's lives". Did that sound right who knows if it didn't it was hella to late to do anything about it now.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Voyage Unknown Left_bar_bleue410/410A Voyage Unknown Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

A Voyage Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Voyage Unknown   A Voyage Unknown I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:01 pm

Listening to each of the two speak, it was a tale of total opposites in personality. Tenshi seemed more reserved and out of place with his words, making it easy for awkward moments. Tyouga seemed anxious to drop names, wanting to establish our direct relation. We were family regardless due to clan, but immediate family was a new level. I would show them both respect with my returning answer as we came to the docks.

"Well Tenshi, you shouldn't worry about things of that nature. It'll come in due time, and maybe sooner than you think. The Sharingan isn't that difficult to attain. Tyouga, how about you, have you tapped into the Edrick Kekkei Genkai?"

As I said this, I would come to a stop at a decent size boat. At the vessel was an ANBU, clad in the famous uniform of the elite group. He seemed to have just arrived as he would land just at the moment I stopped. For now I waited for the other two to take notice of the situation. Things were about to turn urgent. Which meant the trip would need to be of great haste from this moment.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Voyage Unknown Left_bar_bleue160/160A Voyage Unknown Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

A Voyage Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Voyage Unknown   A Voyage Unknown I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:51 am

His face void of any real emotion, Tenshi looked out into sea. He... was not sure what he should think. Out in the waters was a boat. A BIG boat. Well, big to Tenshi, who had never actually seen one in person. He let out a low wistle in respect to the vessle as his eyes trained onto the impressive figure helming it. "Is that an ANBU?" Tenshi muttered, mainly to himself as he peered closely at the one at the helm.

Tenshi was not sure what was oging on, but he mentally prepared himself for anything. It looked like things were going to be a bit... strange. He drew himself to his full height- relatively impressive for his age, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Tyouga
Genin
Tyouga

A Voyage Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Voyage Unknown   A Voyage Unknown I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:44 pm

Ty would listened as Dom would adress them then popping the question toward Ty himself inquiring weather or not he had taped into the powers of the clan's KKG. "I've broken the first barriers of it yes but not having much luck getting beyond that point especially on my own". As they approached the decent sized vessel Ty would eye the ANBU curiously why was he here? he could only guess that things were about to get a little more serious.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Voyage Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Voyage Unknown   A Voyage Unknown I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:15 pm

The ANBU held his hand out, revealing a scroll. It had the seal of Houshangakure. Odd. I haven't had any business with them since my taking my seat as Shiokage. I slowly took the scroll and opened it. My expression was serious, my reading face if you will. I read to myself and couldn't believe what it was I was reading. I would look to the soldier and nod, saying only a few choice words to him. He was one of my most elite negotiators, and could handle this on my behalf.

"Tell him I am a bit preoccupied to respond personally. Offer assistance, but make no deal official. Understood?"

The ANBU soldier would nod, understanding his task in the fullest. He would turn away from us and in an instant, simply body flicker away. I took a moment. There was probably confusion in the air. So I turned and smiled to the two genin at my side, rubbing the back of my head, ruffling my hair.

"Well, I guess this means our trip needs to be of haste. Lets go, not much time to waste.."

I would turn back to the boat and hop aboard. We needed to get to Rohim, and now in record time it seemed. I was already lifting anchor as I concluded my preliminary walkthrough of the ship. Business was never done.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Voyage Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Voyage Unknown   A Voyage Unknown I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:57 am

And thus, it was time to go. Tenshi jumped back a bit when the ANBU suddenly showed up, his eyes wide. He hadn't felt the guy coming at all, and he had startled him. The teen was already on edge about this entire ocasion. Still, regwrdless, he tried to relax. And then, it was time to depart. After a few words were spoken to the other two parties, Tenshi followed his Kage onto the ship.

"Yeesh... the things I get into..."
Back to top Go down
Tyouga
Genin
Tyouga

A Voyage Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Voyage Unknown   A Voyage Unknown I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:04 pm

Ty would space out slightly as Dom was having a mini conversation with his ANBU officer after which he turn to us with a smile stating that this trip was about to pick up with great haste. Everyone boarded the boat and Ty would be the last to do so leaning against the edge as he would watch as everything would soon be passing by also waiting until he was called upon by Dom.

(Shortness is annoying <_<)
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Voyage Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Voyage Unknown   A Voyage Unknown I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:14 pm

Into the Sound of Pisces we sailed, the large body of water within the middle of the country that led south and out into the open sea. The waters were calm and the night breeze was cool, a real sailor's ideal conditions. I would be busy working, which meant I was too busy to converse with the men. The next destination was the Shivering Isles, a dangerous place to say the least, but it was our target location nonetheless. She sail was smooth through the Sound waters, however not the same could be said for the ocean waters. Though we wouldn't venture too far out from the outer coast of the countryside, the tide was too much to handle for such a mediocre vessel such as the one we were on. The ideal thing for my genin to do during this trip was to rest.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Voyage Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Voyage Unknown   A Voyage Unknown I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:53 am

On the boat, Tenshi was. He was curious about this boat. Looking all around him, he wndered exactly what was going on. Why was he here? Why was the kage having him coming along? This... really was weird. Still, he'd go for the flow.

As they boat rocked and swayed, Tenshi felt weird. It was not good at all. His stomach fliped and trned. Closing his eyes, he tried to will it away, but to no avail. Rushing to the edge, he threw up into the water below. He had never been on a boat before- how was he supposed to know he could get sea-sick?

Regardless, this would all end soon, or so he hoped as He slumped down by the edge of the boat on he left middle side. He closed his eyes and groaned lightly.

[exit with Dom]
Back to top Go down
Tyouga
Genin
Tyouga

A Voyage Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Voyage Unknown   A Voyage Unknown I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:42 pm

So off they went toward who knows where except Dom and the crew probably but this didn't deter Ty. He would star out at the water, seeing how this was his first time being out on the water like this in quite some time it was pretty exciting to say the least. He stared intently at the details of everything making sure not to miss anything, he would definitely have to do this more often. With his share of curiosity filled he would sit down where he was and rest his head on his hand now waiting to confront their newest destination.
--------
)Exit(
--------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Voyage Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Voyage Unknown   A Voyage Unknown I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Voyage Unknown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Land of Tides :: Hidden Hurricane (Harikengakure) :: Ao Phalanx Harbor-
Jump to: