Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a thought i noticed and confirmed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Just a thought i noticed and confirmed Left_bar_bleue320/320Just a thought i noticed and confirmed Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Just a thought i noticed and confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Just a thought i noticed and confirmed   Just a thought i noticed and confirmed I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:17 pm

Advertisement and affiliation Section...... Build it, Post it Love it

~That is all
Back to top Go down
Remus
Genin
Remus

Ryo : 600

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought i noticed and confirmed   Just a thought i noticed and confirmed I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:00 am

I think I was the one that confirmed it in the CB, but I agree with the black man. I can start working on an advertisement in my spare time then run it by other staff members for opinions. I believe Takeshi said he would do the same in the CB when this was brought up. As for affiliation.. I'm bad at making those little buttons, so someone else can take the reigns on that one.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Just a thought i noticed and confirmed Left_bar_bleue320/320Just a thought i noticed and confirmed Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought i noticed and confirmed   Just a thought i noticed and confirmed I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:27 pm

well we do have a affiliate button up and out there but if we want to update it or whatever I can do so since I made the current one. And yes I can also work on an ad and we can compare and mix the two when they are done
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought i noticed and confirmed   Just a thought i noticed and confirmed I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Well good luck with that but sense you niggas clearly can't read Advertisement and affiliation Section for the guest and all that chiz but what yall was saying is cool too go for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought i noticed and confirmed   Just a thought i noticed and confirmed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a thought i noticed and confirmed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Savage Lands :: Support-
Jump to: