Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTF Is up

Go down 
+4
Etai
Yuki Edrick
Dominic Edrick
Nami
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
WTF Is up Left_bar_bleue320/320WTF Is up Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

WTF Is up Empty
PostSubject: WTF Is up   WTF Is up I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:30 am

Guys, idk if you've noticed but slowly but surely the site is dying, How the hell did we let this happen? We must retaliate with brute force!!
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
WTF Is up Left_bar_bleue410/410WTF Is up Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

WTF Is up Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF Is up   WTF Is up I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:00 pm

Here is my angle on it. Since Haji cut off his fingertip, he hasn't been able to type like he needs to in order to stay active, so my topic with him I got stuck in. I just yesterday decided it was time to move on from the topic since no reply has been made.

Recently I got to meet Tak in person, but when he got here, there just wasn't enough time to accomplish the things for the site we wanted. By that I mean we couldn't even have a full convo about it. Which meant with Lacey, I got stuck as well.

I recently joined an MMO, and have been playing that to not only pass by the time, but to find some Naruto fans. The big thing is, this site need a full ready to work staff, and everyone seems to be doing their own thing atm. So that's where I have been, not sure about everyone else. I'm not going to stress myself like previously when it comes to activity. Others need to step up if this place is gonna be successful. There have been no idea pitches on events or posting ideas, which is why its dying.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ryo : 28450

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
WTF Is up Left_bar_bleue280/280WTF Is up Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

WTF Is up Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF Is up   WTF Is up I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:11 pm

I've been busy myself, registering for college which I start the 20th of next month. Which will cut into my forum time greatly. Luckily, my fridays and weekends are free since I only have classes monday through thursday, though I also might be busy with any assignments I'm working on. I'll try to be more active, since also my hard drive on my computer broke down, and the one I'm borrowing right now is my mom's. My mom and I will get mine fixed definately before school starts.
I've also posted the site on a couple others that allow advertising, trying to do my part to bring people in
Back to top Go down
Etai
Jōnin
Etai

Ryo : 15350

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
WTF Is up Left_bar_bleue340/340WTF Is up Empty_bar_bleue  (340/340)

WTF Is up Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF Is up   WTF Is up I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:11 pm

I've also, I'm kinda sad to say, completely rejected this site in the past who-knows-how-long. Mostly cause of lack of activity. But this month, cause of my very low amount of social time I'm gonna have till school starts, I will gladly devote my time to helping the site in any way possible.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ryo : 11200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
WTF Is up Left_bar_bleue240/240WTF Is up Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

WTF Is up Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF Is up   WTF Is up I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:49 am

@Dom

Ok here is an idea pitch. We need a reason to fight, we need a bad guy or village rivalry's. I'm sure that if the action started rising and included everyone that posts and attendance would go up. We need a plot started really soon. Hope it helps, if not I am sorry but I tried.
Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ryo : 26800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
WTF Is up Left_bar_bleue160/160WTF Is up Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

WTF Is up Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF Is up   WTF Is up I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:37 pm

i've been hangign around waitingfor all my topics to pick up but nothing, seems USA exam time came and everyone died
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ryo : 7202

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

WTF Is up Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF Is up   WTF Is up I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:58 pm

I've been a bit busy when it comes to school work too, so i haven't been able to get on much. But i'll be able to help out from now on.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

WTF Is up Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF Is up   WTF Is up I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:14 am

Alright then so we once again have people, got a couple free days coming up here so I'll have an event we can all take part in to pass time probably by tomorrow morning if not late tonight. Lets do this bros!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTF Is up Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF Is up   WTF Is up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF Is up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Savage Lands :: Support-
Jump to: