Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Friends Reunited

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamcha
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Yamcha

Ryo : 1600

Old Friends Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Old Friends Reunited   Old Friends Reunited I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:59 am

Yamcha leaned over the bar still half buzzed from his binge the night before, calling out to the bar tender after a wolf whistle he said in a rather slurred tone. "Say ba-bae how bout you whip out dem ta-tas fer me and Ill make it worth ya while?" The person behind the counter looked at him and shook his head as he cleaned a mug with his rag. Joric was over 60 years old and the only bartender that had ever worked here since the place opened up so he knew the kid was wasted out his damn mind and just looked at the door to smile at who walked in.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Old Friends Reunited Left_bar_bleue320/320Old Friends Reunited Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunited   Old Friends Reunited I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:05 am

As Takeshi walked in he smelled something most foul but he also knew exactly what it was as this odor could only belong to a very specific person, Yamcha. Looking at Joric he could tell that his old training partner had been here most of if not the entire night drinking his ass off so I took a seat next to him and ordered another round.
Back to top Go down
Yamcha
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Yamcha

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunited   Old Friends Reunited I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:09 am

Looking to his right he saw that someone had come and sat down and ordered themselves and him another round so he downed it and wiped his mouth with his wrist before turning and talking. "I know you stranger?" He really was still coming down from last night but Takeshi no doubt would sober him up in a quick second.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Old Friends Reunited Left_bar_bleue320/320Old Friends Reunited Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunited   Old Friends Reunited I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:12 am

Takeshi just chuckled and did a quick hand seal under the bar, his hands put together were quickly pulled apart to form a small swallow crafted out of pure raiton chakra. He bird flew up and walked on the counter and looked at the long haired man quizically as if sizing him up. "Got any ideas yet or shall we sober you up like the old days?"
Back to top Go down
Yamcha
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Yamcha

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunited   Old Friends Reunited I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:17 am

He seemed confused, well more than that was how he seemed he honestly had no idea what the fuck this guy was talking about. Sober? Old days? He was fairly sure he didnt know this weirdo from anywhere before the drink a few seconds ago but this bird did bring back some kind of deja vu and he looked it in its eyes until he almost started to remember before he leaned back and chuckled. "Sober me up? I gotta be drunk first for that to happen so hows about another?"
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunited   Old Friends Reunited I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:20 am

He chuckled himself now, seemed it couldnt be avoided so he raised his hand and the little bird followed like a puppet. Gently he positioned his little friend so that he was lined up eye to eye with Yamcha in the air then lunged it forward. The little raiton swallow missed him then did a backflip to pop him in the back of the head, the man would roll on the floor for a few minutes now but at least he might remember who he was and like they had for the last fifteen years whenever this happened Takeshi and Joric shared a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Yamcha
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Yamcha

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunited   Old Friends Reunited I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:23 am

The little thing lined up and just before Takeshi launched it at him Yamcha came out of his drunked stupor and realized what was going on but before he could say anything at all the little bastard hit him in the back of the head and he wa on the ground for at least five minutes holding his head as little things of steam rose from his singed hair. When at last he rose up he found Takeshi enjoying another mug with one waiting for him. He took his seat and raised his drink to his friend to toast. "Yet again you feel it necessary to use jutsu rather than science, some things never change." They both laughed and then he chugged his drink but swore that was the last one.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunited   Old Friends Reunited I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:28 am

Takeshi laughed along with Joric as they clinked their mugs together and downed their drinks, this would be the last ones for now but no doubt they would end up here again tonight after a hard day of training because as Yamcha had just said 'some things never change'. He rose from his stool and placed his hand on his friend's back, the orange karate get up he always wore wa slightly moist so he slowly removed it but continued on to talk. "So then shall we do as we always do after I find you in here? Your daily ass kickin has been put off to long while I was off training the rookies."
Back to top Go down
Yamcha
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Yamcha

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunited   Old Friends Reunited I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:33 am

He looked into his empty mug and then at Joric, the old man rolled his eyes and took the glass to be refilled one more time, this time would really be the last as it was time to cut him off for a few hours or else he'd need another medical nin to come pump his liver. He chugged the mug and then slowly turned to Takeshi before replying easily, "Good times." He laughed and rose from his stool as well now, seems both men were ready to go and Joric would get the bill taken care of when they came back since he knew they always did, time to train some more at long last.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunited   Old Friends Reunited I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:35 am

Takeshi just grinned as his friend said the same line he always had after his first defeat so many years ago and then walked out the door towards their usual spot, time to kick back and have some fun with his best friend for the first time after getting back.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Yamcha
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Yamcha

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunited   Old Friends Reunited I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:37 am

Following Takeshi out the door Yamcha could only imagine what was in store for him this time, hopefully he wouldnt have the spirit ball turned on him again. Every now and then he actually kinda regretted teaching his kage that jutsu since it hurt like hell to be hit with but all in good fun since it never even left a serious wound in these bouts.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunited   Old Friends Reunited I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Friends Reunited
Page 1 of 1