Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Plague of Beasts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Plague of Beasts Left_bar_bleue320/320A Plague of Beasts Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

A Plague of Beasts Empty
PostSubject: A Plague of Beasts   A Plague of Beasts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:44 pm

A Plague of Beasts Morimi13

A Plague of Beasts

Reward: 10000 Ryo

Story: The city of Elkwood... IS UNDER ATTACK! It's up to a ninja from Morigakure to save the day!

But on a more serious note, they really are in trouble.

The village of Elkwood has been plagued with beasts from the forests for the past months. Creatures similar to that of coyote have been attacking livestock and villagers, and they have sent word to the Tsurukage to ask for assistance in quelling the matter. The beasts have recently inhabited the caves surrounding Elkwood throughout the forest around it. It is your job to find one of these caves and clear out the beasts by whatever means necessary.

Description:
- Create a topic titled "A Plague of Beasts [Mission]" in Elkwood -

- Minimum of 2,500 Words -

- Explore the forest surrounding the town and locate the cave you'll be clearing out -

- Kill all 10 of the creatures -

- Take at least 1 fully intact, dead creature back to the top secret experimental and scientific labs in the basement of the Castle of Illismera for study and testing -

- Post back here, claim reward -

About the Coyote:

Last edited by Skar on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Plague of Beasts Left_bar_bleue320/320A Plague of Beasts Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

A Plague of Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Plague of Beasts   A Plague of Beasts I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:12 am

Me, Ai, and Zenshi will be taking this mission.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

A Plague of Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Plague of Beasts   A Plague of Beasts I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:37 am

You are all approved for this mission
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Plague of Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Plague of Beasts   A Plague of Beasts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Plague of Beasts
Page 1 of 1