Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knuckle Knives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Knuckle Knives Left_bar_bleue320/320Knuckle Knives Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Knuckle Knives Empty
PostSubject: Knuckle Knives   Knuckle Knives I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:44 am

Knuckle Knives Weapontemplate

Name: Knuckle Knives
Type: Knife
Quantity: -
Description: Knuckle knives are made of reinforced folded-steel, making them extremely lightweight and durable. These blades are fashioned by combining a small dagger-like weapon to knuckle dusters (such as brass knuckles), but in this case, the whole weapon is made of the same steel material. The holes where the fingers are inserted are lined with rubber, making the grip more comfortable. The blade itself is 7 inches long, and the handle/knuckle-dusters are custom smelted to the hand of the user in order to make the hold comfortable.
Abilities: Boosts Taijutsu power by 5%
Durability: Both sections of this weapon (the dusters and the blades) are made of reinforced folded steel. This means that the weapon has the same durability as reinforced steel. Anything above the grade of reinforced steel will destroy this weapon, and anything that is reinforced steel or lower will not do anything to the weapon.
History: Taijutsu-enhancing trench hand-knives, or Knuckle Knives as they are commonly referred to, have been a part of the shinobi arsenal for decades. The simple design of the weapon has proven useful to many Taijutsu users who cannot wield a normal blade with such skill as this. The weapon literally becomes an extenuation of the user's punches, making it versatile as well as deadly.
Appearance:

Knuckle Knives Knuckle-knife-hk8936

Last edited by Skar on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Knuckle Knives Left_bar_bleue410/410Knuckle Knives Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Knuckle Knives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knuckle Knives   Knuckle Knives I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:05 pm

Change the type. It is obviously a knife so that's what it needs to be called. If they enhance taijutsu, put it in the ability section. A one rank increase would be too high. Maybe 5% increase in power of ones tai.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Knuckle Knives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knuckle Knives   Knuckle Knives I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:07 pm

Well, i didn't want it to have an ability like that, since this is going in my basic inventory back at Morigakure, but I will change the type to a knife. The reason I called it a Taijutsu enhancer, is because I didn't want anyone going to buy it to get the wrong idea of what they're buying. Since it is basically an extenuation of your knuckles, it's best used by fist-fighting, unarmed taijutsu users. It isn't a sword or a long blade that someone with a primary of kenjutsu would want.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Knuckle Knives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knuckle Knives   Knuckle Knives I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:49 pm

Hmm, maybe it would have been better to register brass knuckles, but in any case, because of the steel quality, it will indeed enhance tai. 5% isn't a price hike out the ass. It's a small increase. Remember, these shops are for items that are usable but can't be anything legendary.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Knuckle Knives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knuckle Knives   Knuckle Knives I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:24 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Knuckle Knives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knuckle Knives   Knuckle Knives I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:26 am

Ok, 4000 ryo per knife. You can sell a total of 6. That will give a total of three sets to be bought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knuckle Knives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knuckle Knives   Knuckle Knives I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knuckle Knives
Page 1 of 1