Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rou Bao

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rou Bao
Jōnin
Rou Bao

Ryo : 1700

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Rou Bao Left_bar_bleue280/280Rou Bao Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Rou Bao Empty
PostSubject: Rou Bao   Rou Bao I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:03 am

Rou Bao Characterapptop

Rou Bao RouBao1-1

Rou Bao Charac10

Rou Bao Person11
First Name: Rou
Last Name: Bao - Kinzoku
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 115 lbs
Birthday: October 26

Village: Arashigakure
Elements: Crystal, Earth, Lightning
Specializations: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Ijutsu, Genjutsu

Rou Bao Person12
Personality: Often seen with a mischievous grin on her face Rou still likes causing a little bit of trouble even though she has been a mother for years. She is very kind and courageous but also has quite a stubborn streak at times which can cause small conflicts most often with family. A happy go lucky sort she is mostly all smiles and games until pissed off; when angered Rou can be as ferocious as a panther. Rou is a talented fighter yet shows much restraint towards killing as she has experienced far too much of it in the past.

Likes: Rou cares most for family and friends; material possessions hold little meaning for her. She loves jokes and irritates her husband on nearly a daily basis with simple pranks; this is her way of showing affection and having fun. Rou enjoys exploring and can often be found outdoors studying animals and medicinal plants. Lag, her son, is the apple of her eye and though she sometimes can seem overbearing her main concern is his happiness.

Dislikes: Anyone threatening Rou's family had better watch their back, this is an easy way to get on her blacklist and she is a vengeful enemy. Rude behavior is a huge pet peeve to her as she was raised to treat everyone kindly. Sour foods displease Rou as she prefers more pleasant things such as sweets. The thing that bothers her more than anything is boredom, Rou can not stand staying idle for more than an hour at most for she feels that each moment spent twiddling thumbs is a precious piece of life being wasted.

Motivation: Her primary life motivation is centered around the well being of her husband and child for their smiles are more precious than any rare gem. Rou also deeply cares about protecting her village and people as they welcomed
her to the community quickly after she was rescued by Takeshi on one of his missions. Rou also enjoys pursuing knowledge and trying to refine her skills as a fighter and healer.

Fears: Rou's biggest worry is to be unable to protect those whom she cares for. After knowing so much loss prior to meeting Takeshi she never wants to go through such pain again. She also deeply fears serpents and will run or yell at the sight of them yet refuses to kill them unless no other solution is possible.

Rou Bao Clan10
Clanless

Bloodline: n/a
Bloodline Ability: n/a
Clan History: n/a

Rou Bao Histor10
History:Rou was born in the small village of Insen to unwed parents. Insen village was well known for its unique specialization in crystal element use; this ability was passed down in a powerful form to the bloodline of the head family. Rou's mother, Suigyoku, was a daughter from the bloodline of the Baos, the head family of Isen village, and her father, Hitabashiri, was from an island race known for their darker skin and yellow eyes. Things were peaceful for Rou for a few years and she was raised as a normal child except for the fact she was never allowed outside of the family's home and could only play with her cousins. This isolation was done on purpose for her mother's family wished to protect them from the village hatred towards outsiders. Around the time she was five Rou managed to sneak outside wanting to see the outside world and some villagers saw her, they inquired who her mother was so she proudly told them. At this time her parents noticed she was missing and ran outside trying to find her. Upon
seeing Suigyoku and Hitabashiri the villagers realized that Rou was a mixed race and were deeply angered, they left to gather a mob to riot against the outsider. Rou's parents brought her quickly inside and scolded her for worrying them so she sobbed not understanding why they were so upset. Her mother explained to her why the village was so enraged and Rou being young couldn't understand why they hated her father so much. Later that night as the main house was locked up tightly the villagers returned in huge numbers carrying torches and swords, Rou's grandfather Kisen went outside to try and reason with them but was knocked to the ground and injured. The villagers battered the front gates open and streamed inside trying to find Rou's father and mother. Her father was overwhelmed and killed along with many of the servants who tried valiantly to protect him. Rou's mother was dragged away from her by the mob and called out to her saying that she would one day find her again. After the traumatic night Rou lived with her family until she was aged eleven training in the ways of hand to hand combat, illusions, and medical healing. Rous heart burned with hatred so she left to live as a rogue rather than dealing death on the parents of other children from her village. Rou wandered for three years making a living by selling small crystals produced from her technique as charms and doing odd tasks, she was unaware of her true powers but became a well known street fighter. More than a few times Rou had mouthed off to the gang men thinking that her wits and fighting speed would keep them at bay but this time she took it to far and found herself cornered. The gangsters controlled the village she currently resided in and decided that the fourteen year old street girl needed a lesson. Just when they nearly had her beat down and captured a tall boy with silver hair appeared at the end of the alley, he moved swifter than anything she had ever seen and quickly killed the men on site. Rous eyes narrowed with annoyance for she did not like owing anyone a favor, especially strange men, seeing an opening she attempted to run away and got almost to the end of the alley. When a strong arm caught her off guard and grabbed her, she flailed around trying to get a hit on whoever the arm belonged to but was knocked unconscious by a pinch to her neck. When Rou awoke she was dressed in clean clothes and laying on a mat in a room, her eyes searched in puzzlement as she tried to remember what had occurred. She remembered being attacked by the gang and a boy... a boy had saved her. The door to the room opened and the boy with the silver hair walked in, he was smiling. Rou leapt up and tried to run past him but again he caught her, this time holding her against the wall. As she glared at him she realized he was quite handsome
which pissed her off even more, she needed to escape not to admire her captor. The boy spoke "Please don't be alarmed I only wish to help you" his voice was pleasant "Now if you promise to calm down I will let you go" Rou nodded her head and he set her down, she glowered at him "My name is Takeshi Kinzoku and I'd like to protect you." After spending time with Takeshi she eventually grew to care for him and eventually he became her husband and the father of her son. Over the years he helped Rou to master her crystal element and physical fighting she has been training ever since.

RP Sample: She quietly opened the door so as not to wake Lag and looked at his sleeping face. Rou let out a quiet sigh, oh how she wished her precious son could be this way forever, never knowing the hardships of the world. "Such a sweet child" she thought to herself "Yet sadly in just a few years he shall be a young man
and the only time I will get to see such blissful innocence upon his face will be in his slumber." She walked over to Lag and lovingly kissed his forehead, "Time to wake up my busy bee." Lag mumbled and turned back over, feigning sleep. Rou sat down on the bed and began to gently tickle his side. Lag squirmed around and finally spoke "Ok! Ok! I'm awake now! Mom you can stop tickling me!" He sat up and yawning and stretching, "And another thing stop calling me busy bee I am twelve you know I need a grownup nickname." Rou tousled his hair, "But you will always be my busy little bee didn't you know?" she kissed his head. Lag made a face and climbed out of bed.

Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Rou Bao Left_bar_bleue320/320Rou Bao Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Rou Bao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rou Bao   Rou Bao I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:06 am

Rou Bao Takesh10
Back to top Go down

Rou Bao
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Shinobi Info Cards :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: