Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eyes to the skies, Mercenary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Eyes to the skies, Mercenary Left_bar_bleue320/320Eyes to the skies, Mercenary Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Eyes to the skies, Mercenary Empty
PostSubject: Eyes to the skies, Mercenary   Eyes to the skies, Mercenary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:27 am

This fight will be between Tokugawa and I. He will be the same rank as I, which means his base speeds and such will be S-Rank. The arena will be a basic stadium. 300 yards long, and 200 yards wide of a flat plain of grass surrounded by huge stands with bleachers filled with people. On the field, no obstructions and no landmarks, just flat grassland. I will go ahead and start the fight with the next post.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Eyes to the skies, Mercenary Left_bar_bleue320/320Eyes to the skies, Mercenary Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Eyes to the skies, Mercenary   Eyes to the skies, Mercenary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:36 am

Skar looked across the grassland stadium at his opponent who was standing about 200 yards away from him. Determination crossed his mind, but he had not a worry. He seemed to be more calm then ever before, and was looking forward to train with this worthy opponent. He wished to begin the battle immediately, so he began charging chakra into his vocal chords.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ryo : 11200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Eyes to the skies, Mercenary Left_bar_bleue240/240Eyes to the skies, Mercenary Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Eyes to the skies, Mercenary   Eyes to the skies, Mercenary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:41 am

A gentle breeze was blowing through the blades of grass. Katsumoto got up from meditating and looked around the arena. He had been asked to train with the Dovahkiin. This surely was a great honor and Katsumoto hoped that this would be a great battle. Katsumoto then started to walk slowly towards his opponent. Looking at the crowd Katsumoto frowned as they threw roses at the contestants. What barbarians...here to watch a blood sport.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Eyes to the skies, Mercenary   Eyes to the skies, Mercenary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:45 am

Skar listened to the roar of the crowd around him. Such strange people, he noticed. Strange people.. very different people. He couldn't put his finger on why, however. After snapping his attention back to the fight, Skar began to charge chakra into the front of his mind. He had an interesting technique he wished to attempt here today. He let a small grin cross his lips, and he began the fight. He took off into a dash at his opponent at full speed.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Eyes to the skies, Mercenary Left_bar_bleue240/240Eyes to the skies, Mercenary Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Eyes to the skies, Mercenary   Eyes to the skies, Mercenary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:52 am

Katsumoto watched as the Dovahkiin started to run towards him. Keeping his calm and still walking towards his opponent showing no emotion Katsumoto reached with his right hand and grabbed his swords sheath. From there he started to charge up his chakra inside his body.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Eyes to the skies, Mercenary   Eyes to the skies, Mercenary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:03 am

Skar watched as his opponent reached for his sheath. He still didn't slow down, he kept charging at his opponent, bracing for the sword that would most likely be flourished onto him. He cared not, and kept charging at his opponent, waiting at the same time to see exactly what would happen next. By now, he was only about 10 yards away from the man before him, and was closing in fast.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Eyes to the skies, Mercenary   Eyes to the skies, Mercenary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:25 am

Katsumoto watched with a keen eye while his opponent kept sprinting at him. Once the Dovahkiin got within one yard, Katsumoto sprang into action, stepping out to the side and slicing towards his legs. Katsumoto's plan was to first immobilize his opponent and then finish him.

Spoiler:

(220/240) Chakra
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Eyes to the skies, Mercenary   Eyes to the skies, Mercenary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:35 am

Skar was still sprinting when he realized what was happening. His opponent had sidestepped and quickly swung his blade at Skar's legs. There was a problem, however. This was, that the man had forgotten who Skar was, and more importantly, had created a massive opening. As soon as the man sidestepped, Skar let loose the chakra from his vocal chords into a deafening Shout at the same time that his opponent was in the process of moving his blade toward Skar, "FUS ROH DAH!" At the same time as Skar had released his shout, the blade that had been felled at his legs made contact right at the same time as the shout would have connected directly with the opponent. Skar felt the blade thump into his legs, but it did nothing at all to him. It merely felt as though someone poked his legs. There was almost no way his opponent could evade such an attack, especially when it was within so close a distance, and when the opponent was still affected by the momentum of an attack during the moment of impact, meaning there was no way to evade the attack effectively.

Spoiler:

290/320
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Eyes to the skies, Mercenary   Eyes to the skies, Mercenary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:47 am

Katsumoto was blown back into the air and towards the ground, barely having enough time to roll correctly and into another fighting stance. Katsumoto had a huge on his left arm that was pretty deep and Katsumoto had to squint his eyes as he felt the blood run. It was too the bone.

It was then that Katsumoto started charging chakra into his hand. It wouldn't be too long now.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Eyes to the skies, Mercenary   Eyes to the skies, Mercenary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:38 pm

After he sent his opponent careening backwards, he noticed that his opponent did something unexpected by not even remotely attempting to stand up. Skar used the inept ability that he had learned several years ago called the "art of common sense," and decided he didn't want to deal with whatever trick was in store for him if he raced towards his opponent. Besides, he had chakra at-the-ready in the frontal love of his mind, and could use it to react if necessary. He decided it would be best to further hurt his opponent by making him move after Skar. Nothing hurts worse when you're severely injured and bloody, and then you're forced to chase after someone to get them in fighting range.

Skar then extended the 30ft distance between him and his opponent by sprinting backwards at full pace away from the lying down man whilst charging chakra into his vocal chords again, just to be safe. When he was nearing being roughly 100 yards away, he turned and stopped. His opponent would have to come to him.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Eyes to the skies, Mercenary   Eyes to the skies, Mercenary I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:23 am

Katsumoto smiled as his opponent turned his back to him and started running away. At least Katsumoto wouldn't have to worry about a attack while he was on the ground and in pain. Getting up slowly Katsumoto lifted up his right hand and pointed out his index and middle finger. Katsumoto wouldn't fall for this Dovahkiin's little ruse. If Katsumoto ran towards his opponent he would bleed out faster since his heart would be pumping a whole lot faster. Once his opponent got 10 yards farther away Katsumoto fired up his chakra and sent out a lightning bolt towards his opponent. Once his opponent turned to look he'd have a nasty surprise.

Spoiler:

Katsumoto then started charging up his chakra for something else important.

(190/240)
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Eyes to the skies, Mercenary Left_bar_bleue280/280Eyes to the skies, Mercenary Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Eyes to the skies, Mercenary   Eyes to the skies, Mercenary I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:26 pm

Skar grinned as he heard the lightning sizzling behind him, firing from his opponent after he advanced his distance by 10 more yards.

"Shoulda known," thought Skar to himself as he made his dodge. He was originally 30 feet away form his opponent, and had gained 10 more yards (30 more feet), so he had a whole 60 feet to use to his advantage. Using his trained reflexes, he quickly analyzed and enacted his decision. Still in full sprint, making his velocity and momentum fairly fast to begin with, he used that momentum to his advantage. As his right foot hit the ground, instead of lunging himself forward into another stride, he launched himself to the left as hard as he could using every rippling muscle in his thigh and hamstring. He tumbled to the left into a sideways barrel roll as the lightning whizzed past where he had been only moments ago. He continued charging chakra into his vocal chords. Finishing his roll, as his feet flipped over his head, they made contact with the ground. He used them to lunge himself up onto his feet. Then, he quickly began sprinting diagonally away from his opponent, and towards the stands. He then reached the 100 yard distance that he was trying to reach before his interruption.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Eyes to the skies, Mercenary   Eyes to the skies, Mercenary I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:18 pm

Katsumoto then started running the completely opposite direction keeping an eye on the Dovahkiin to make sure nothing funny happened and if it did so he'd be ready to dodge. It seemed to him that getting close would require him dodging a attack from this man and rolling in for a strike. In order to do so though Katsumoto needed to be in top physical condition. Running 100 yards which was extremely painful, Katsumoto put his hand over his wound. It then started fusing back together. Katsumoto of course still acted like he was in immense pain in order to cover up the fact that his wound was healing. Hopefully this move would coerce his foe into thinking him a coward and coming in for hand to hand combat.

Spoiler:

(180/240)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eyes to the skies, Mercenary   Eyes to the skies, Mercenary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eyes to the skies, Mercenary
Page 1 of 1