Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vaughn
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Vaughn

Ryo : 5900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission] Left_bar_bleue240/240Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission]   Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:44 pm

A man in a black overcoat with a sheriff hat walked towards the entrance into the super prison: Portam Inferni. He sighed as he looked towards the ANBU guards, each of them nodding in approval. The man was tall, and a bit skinny with a long and gaunt face. His eyes were a rusty red, and his expression was that of pure boredom. He walked into the elevator and pressed the button that red "Level 1". As the elevator began to slowly descend the man sighed, his voice monotone.

"Such a pain..."

As the door opened the screams could be heard from the prisoners, and the man sighed. An ANBU yelled at him from above.

"Toraberu, Vaughn, are you ready to undertake the mission!?"

Vaughn sighed and nodded. He walked out of the elevator and grabbed the hilt of the cloth belt around his waist.

"Let's do this...."

Word Count: 148
Back to top Go down
Vaughn
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Vaughn

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission] Left_bar_bleue240/240Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission]   Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:00 pm

Vaughn walked out of the elevator and scanned the area, the prison known as Crimson Hell. Everything was made of needles, the grass, the plants, even the fruits on the trees. They were millions upon millions of needles, and that was in the area he could see. He could hear the sounds of prisoners screaming, being tortured. He sighed, and would have almost felt bad for them, if he cared. He concentrated chakra onto his feet, so that he himself would not be impaled by the needles. He casually walked through this Crimson Hell, and as he did he took out a scroll that had his mission on. He read it, and sighed. He threw it on the ground, and was shredded by the millions of needles.

Five men must die...well I feel bad for them...

Word Count: 136
Back to top Go down
Vaughn
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Vaughn

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission]   Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:28 pm

Vaughn looked up, and saw a beautifully blue and cloudless sky. In fact, Vaughn would have normally taken a nap if he wasn't in this damned place. He continued to walk, not rushing at all. He heard the sound of someone screaming near him, and turned around to see a man who had fallen down, and had a huge spike through him. Vaughn walked up to the dying man, who seemed relieved to see Vaughn. He spoke to Vaughn

"Oh thank god! Please, sir, help me!"

Vaughn looked at him, his face betraying no emotion. He turned around and walked away, leaving the man to die. It wasn't in the mission to help anyone.

Word Count: 114
Back to top Go down
Vaughn
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Vaughn

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission]   Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:47 pm

Vaughn found himself in a clearing, and by that he found a 60 foot diameter area that was surrounded by the needle trees, and on the floor were millions of small needles. Vaughn made sure chakra was charged to his feet, he didn't feel like getting injured. As he walked in he saw five prisoners, who had found a way to fashion daggers and swords out of the needles, and each one had on metal gauntlets.

Thank god. Five prisoners all here, and looks like their armed. This should be more interesting.

Vaughn whistled loudly, which drew the attention of the prisoners.

"Alright, by order of the Honokage, five prisoners are set to execution by me. It's your lucky day prisoners"

Each prisoner laughed, and one of them stood up and pointed his dagger at Vaughn

"You're funny as shit son"

Word Count: 141
Back to top Go down
Vaughn
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Vaughn

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission]   Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:29 pm

Vaughn examined each prisoner, trying to gather any information he could on them. He first looked at the one who spoke to him. This man was fairly tall, about 6'6" and was quite muscular. He was bald and had a scar running across his left eye. It seemed he was the leader. He was holding two needle daggers, and had on metal gauntlets. He had on some sort of snake tattoo that was breathing fire going across his left arm, and in fact all of the prisoners had on this snake tattoo. Vaughn spoke to them, his voice monotone and he himself quite bored.

"What are you...some kind of gang?"

Another prisoner answered, his voice a bit high, and he himself looking a bit squirrel-y. The prisoner was tall and lanky, and he had a long needle sword. He had a buzz cut and big eyes, and looked as if he was about to pass out or run away.

"Yea we're the Spitting Serpents! And don't you forget it!"

Another prisoner quipped in. He was quite tan, and had a goatee, but also was bald. He had some how fashioned the needles around his gantlets to have a sort of spiked glove effect.

"yea, and we don't take shit from punks like you. We run this here Crimson Hell!"

And another seemed to get all excited. He had a long pony tail and a cock expression. He was the tallest of them all, almost seven feet, but was also quite skinny. He seemed to only have one gauntlet with some sort of cannon attached to it, with a belt of needles around him and feeding to the cannon. His voice was shockingly deep.

"You know, if we killed this guy we would be feared in this hell!"

All the prisoners seemed to agree on this idea, and one seemed to walk towards Vaughn. He was the shortest, and from the way he looked the weakest. He didn't even have any needle items. It seemed that he was some sort of new recruit.

"You know what? I'll take this guy out myself!"

The other prisoners agreed and the guy walked towards vaughn until he was ten feet away. The prisoner took a fighting stance, an awkward one that would never work in a battle. Vaughn sighed.

"You talk to much..."

Vaughn began to charge chakra throughout his body.

Word Count: 397
Back to top Go down
Vaughn
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Vaughn

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission]   Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:52 pm

The prisoner became enraged and yelled at Vaughn

"Die you son of a bitch!"

The prisoner ran up to Vaughn and attempted to punch him in the face, and with the metal gauntlet it would have a chance to cause a hairline fracture on Vaughn's face, however, this prisoner had seriously under estimated the strength of Vaughn. Vaughn grabbed the fist of the prisoner, and squeezed it with enough force to break the hand, and then pulled him in close and headbutted the prisoner so hard he began to bleed. Vaughn then punched him in the chest and turned around, still holding his arm, and flipped him, slamming him onto the ground causing the millions of needles to penetrate him, then kicked his head down, forcing a huge needle to penetrate his skull and come out his eye. The prisoner died almost instantly, and slowly Vaughn stood up. He turned around to face the prisoners.

"Whose next?"

The gang was shocked at this, how this guy easily killed one of their own. Vaughn started to walk towards them, charging wind chakra in the palms of his hands.

Word Count: 187

(Chakra: 230/240)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vaughn
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Vaughn

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission]   Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:23 pm

"Die motha fucka!"

The tan prisoner with the spiked gauntlets ran at vaughn, his stance looking like he was once some masterful boxer. He ran up to Vaughn and went for a jab to Vaughn's face, but Vaughn swayed back narrowly dodging the spikes. The prisoner then went for a jab to Vaughn's chest, but Vaughn blocked it with his own steel gauntlets. Vaughn then shouldered the prisoner and ducked down, opening his palm which was swirling with wind chakra, and palmed up, releasing the wind chakra into a Wind Pulse, which knocked the guy up in the air five feet. Vaughn then followed up by jumping up above the guy, and released another Wind Pulse from his other hand, launching the prisoner downwards, and impaling him on the needles that was the grass. Vaughn landed, concentrating chakra on his feet. He began to walk towards the prisoners, who all began to freak out. And again, Vaughn started to charge chakra.

Word Count: 154

(Chakra: 210/240)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vaughn
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Vaughn

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission]   Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:46 pm

As the chakra began to circulate throughout Vaughn's body the tall prisoner with the cannon raised up his hand and aimed his cannon at Vaughn.

"You'll pay shit stain"

The prisoner began to shoot the needles at Vaughn, about ten needles a second, and at a very high speed. Vaughn tensed the muscles in his legs, and released the jutsu, his pupils then dilated, and his expression became one of fierceness. Vaughn then jumped to the side, his coat flapping in the wind and becoming pierced by the needle barrage. Vaughn then began to run, running at his full B rank speed, which was much faster then anyone of them could have expected. He quickly closed the distance, and as the man with the cannon aimed it at vaughn again, vaughn crouched low and jumped, springing forward and shouldering the tall prisoner, and he had enough momentum to propel him towards a tree. Vaughn then jumped, flipped, and kicked the prisoner into the tree, the needles piercing the man horrible, then spring boarding off, towards the squirrel-y prisoner with the sword. Vaughn was now much more ruthless.

Word Count: 187

(Chakra: 190/240)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vaughn
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Vaughn

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission]   Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:21 pm

The prisoner with the blade tried to block, he was scared for his life. This guy just killed three of his gang members with ease, all in a few minutes. He wasn't human. He brought up his blade vertically, and very foolish mistake.

Vaughn brought up the metal part of his gauntlets towards his face in an X formation. As the steel came in contact with the needle blade Vaughn pushed forward with his hands. This, plus his increase in strength and the fact he had the earlier momentum from his jump off of the tree. This forced the blade of the prisoners to go back, and impale its self in the prisoner's own face. Vaughn then kicked the dead prisoner down and began doing hand signs, his back towards the last prisoner.

Word Count: 133
Back to top Go down
Vaughn
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Vaughn

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission]   Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:32 pm

The prisoner behind Vaughn started walking towards him.

"Great! Just fucking great! You've gone and killed most of my gang! Do you have any idea how hard it is to find some capable fighters in this hell? Do you!? No matter, I can always do this again. And once I kill you, people will be begging to join me.."

Vaughn had completed his hand signs and turned around, wind chakra swirling around him. The prisoner was just about 5 feet away from him, pointing his dagger at him.

"Any last words boy?"

Vaughn locked eyes with the prisoner.

"Wind Style: Whirlwind Explosion!!"

Vaughn then released the wind chakra and soon a huge cutting whirlwind formed around him in a 50 foot diameter, where he was the center. All the bodies of the prisoners were sucked in and slashed up, and the needles that made the plants and trees were pulled in, fusing with the wind to make a sort of pink slashing whirlwind. The prisoner near vaughn was ripped to shreds by the whirlwind, and soon the whirlwind became red with blood. After a full minute the jutsu ended, and the dismembered bodies of the prisoners were scattered, as well as a huge five foot crater were vaughn stood. Vaughn sighed, and walked towards the elevator he came from. His mission was completed.

Word Count: 223

(Chakra: 160/240)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission]   Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Portam Inferni: Crimson Hell [Mission]
Page 1 of 1