Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ryo : 36900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue160/160[Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

[Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Empty
PostSubject: [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:45 pm

[Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Jutsutemplate

Name: Limb Disabling Seal
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: N/A
Element: Fuuinjutsu
Distance: Contact
Description: Charge equal to hand seals. After charge, chakra is sent through the users hands, giving him the ability to plant up to 2 seals on a single target or 2 targets. The seal is planted on contact and disables the limb closest to it(Planted on shoulder disables that arm) but it can only disable limbs, not any other part of the body such as an organ. The placement does not matter for the whole limb to go numb, as long as the seal is near or on the limb. The limb is disabled for 6 posts but can be broken with a surge of 30 chakra. After use there is a cool down of 7 posts.

[Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Jedi_logo_decal__87463

Code:
[img]http://www.prosportstickers.com/product_images/r/jedi_logo_decal__87463.jpg[/img]

Approved for 6K, just havn't purchased
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue160/160[Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:02 pm

Purchasing
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:47 pm

Ryo Deducted
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Name: Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Katon
Distance: 50ft x 50ft x 30ft
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. While this gas is completely harmless other than causing a the affected to become light headed on it own once it comes in contact with fire or spark, the gas ignites into a large fireball. This fire ball is more of an explosion, expanding out ten feet past the gas in every direction. If someone is near the center of the cloud this has the potential to be lethal (more from the force than the heat) but more often than not the effects are full body second degree burns. The user is not affected by the gas cloud in any way except that their vision is impaired like everyone else and if it is set off they are affected like normal. 4 round cool down.

6,000 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:03 pm

Roy Deducted
Back to top Go down
Hayoa
Genin
Hayoa

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:15 pm

[Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Jutsutemplate

Name: Gamayudan (Toad Oil Bullet)
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Ninjutsu (Supplemental)
Element: -
Distance: 0-10 yards
Description: Charge equal to hand seals. After a charge, the user converts chakra into an extremely sticky oil and spits it from their mouth at 40MPH. This oil is ten feet in diameter (Approx. 524 cubic feet) and will stick to anything it touches, making it hard for the victim to move. This oil is extremely flammable and can be ignited by any Katon jutsu, giving the Katon a 10% strength bonus. The oil can be washed off by a B-Rank Suiton jutsu, but the oil will still remain on the waters surface and can still be ignited. After use, there is a 3 post cool down.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:44 pm

Toad Oil Bullet
Code:
How much oil is released per use, Ill say the amount decreases each time it is used.
Code:
Can the Oil be washed off or scraped off by anything?
Code:
Does the oil in anyway increase the power of a katon jutsu that comes into contact with it or is it just lighting on fire?
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:49 pm

Ok *cracks knuckles* I would say as a C Rank, each use it would release a ten foot ball of oil, but it won't decrease with each use because it is a ninjutsu after all. The size of Fire Ball Jutsu doesn't decrease with each use.

The oil can be washed off by a B Rank suiton jutsu, but since oil has a lower density that water, it will still remain on top of the water.

I would go ahead and say it gives an katon jutsu used on it a 10% increase since in the manga it was always used in combo with a katon jutsu
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:57 pm

Code:
Alright then I see what you mean so it wont decrease, and the 10 foot ball so for technical purposes how much would that be just so people know.
Code:
Sense it's still on top of the water can a katon jutsu of higher rank still ignite it?
Code:
10% Increase is fine edited that in
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:00 pm

It wouldn't need a higher concentration of fire because its on top of water. I higher rank would be needed if the water covered the oil though.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:09 pm

Code:
Add that in my good sir and I shall review it once more
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:11 pm

Edit bump
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:13 pm

Code:
Ah one more thing, Speed Factor how fast is the ball shot?
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:17 pm

40 Mph. Edited
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Approved

Price: 7,500 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:27 pm

Purchasing with Hayoa
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ryo : 28000

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue395/395[Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

PostSubject: Re: [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:45 pm

deducted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Hayoa Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]
Page 1 of 1