Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get Back In The Kitchen [mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ryo : 2500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Get Back In The Kitchen [mission] Left_bar_bleue250/250Get Back In The Kitchen [mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Get Back In The Kitchen [mission] Empty
PostSubject: Get Back In The Kitchen [mission]   Get Back In The Kitchen [mission] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:40 am

Here he was in the Doughy Balls, clever name thought up the current owner's wife one night while the pair was alone and everyone could guess how it came about. He was back in the kitchen this time though, rather than last time when he had needed to run the counter up front. The owner's wife was up there today though so here he was punching the living shit out of this dough to get it ready to be made into..... well whatever the hell the baker wanted it to be actually. Shitai wasnt a big fan of actually cooking anything that wasnt meat so this job seemed rather tedious and it showed on his face. His expression was showing some major angst, he wanted to be anywhere but here right now but he didnt have a choice since this was his mission of the day. The material beneath his fingers started to change in his mind, while he was still doing the same thing he saw the dough turn into the face of a person in their late teens he remembered from his younger years in the academy, this asshole had picked on him even though he was half his age so the way he beat the dough got more violent as he imagined him beating in the kid's teeth.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Get Back In The Kitchen [mission] Left_bar_bleue250/250Get Back In The Kitchen [mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Get Back In The Kitchen [mission]   Get Back In The Kitchen [mission] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:40 am

The baker saw that Shitai seemed a little off today so he came over and tapped the boy on the shoulder, Shitai almost swung a fist at him but stopped and landed the open palm in the dough one last time before chilling out. "Are you alright Shitai? You seem a little angry at the world today." The Aburame just waved off to him as he held his forehead, his headaches were starting to come back but he didn't feel like any episodes were on the way today but it was better safe than sorry. "Yea I'm fine just a migraine, maybe I should lay down for a few minutes and then get back to work." The man nodded and pointed to the couch in the front of the building near the door, Shitai took a bag of ice out of the fridge and laid down with it resting on his face to try and literally chill out. Just as he said it took a few minutes but he felt alot better and returned the bag to the cold storage unit and went back to his work station to work on his last set of dough before he was allowed to go hom.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Get Back In The Kitchen [mission]   Get Back In The Kitchen [mission] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:40 am

He worked on the dough for about ten minutes, the baker liked Shitai since he took his time on the job and made sure to do everything just right and there was never a single lump in his dough so the pastries tasted divine even if he didn't like baking at all the boy had a talent for it. He took this last batch of the day and wrapped it up in the wax paper, picking it up he walked across the kitchen and placed it down gently in front of the baker, his wife came into the back for a moment and saw another fine piece of work done by their favorite worker. "We can't thank you enough for what you do for us Shitai, would you like some free sweets to take home with you?" He shrugged and responded with a "Sure, I can give them to my nephew. Little thing goes nuts for sugar." She smiled at went to gather some things, after a moment she came back and handed him a rather large bag filled with donuts, cupcakes and other things as well as a small white box with a mini cake inside, the brat would feast tonight it seemed. Shitai thanked them for the generosity and walked out, he figured this stuff would be best if given quickly.

[mission end]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Back In The Kitchen [mission]   Get Back In The Kitchen [mission] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get Back In The Kitchen [mission]
Page 1 of 1