Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haiten, Blade of Shadows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Haiten, Blade of Shadows Left_bar_bleue320/320Haiten, Blade of Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Haiten, Blade of Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:03 pm

Haiten, Blade of Shadows Weapontemplate

Name:Haiten
Type: Katana
Quantity: 1
Description: This blade is located in the midst of the spiritual mountain, Unknown to out siders. This blade is said to have been around since the creation of the mountain itself. This blade is hand forged with carbon steel, and engraved with ancient symbols. This blade has a metal guard, metal handle wrapped in black cotton. The pudao known as , Haiten has the ability to use its users chakra and turn it into black chakra, to use its techniques, this chakra doesn't cause harm to the wielder. Other techniques besides the ones already mentioned can be used by obtaining Haiten scrolls and learning Haiten Jutsus.
Abilities:
Name: Dark Magic Defense
Element: ----
Type:Weapon
Range: 17m
Description: This technique can only be used if the true wielder of this blade has placed has infused their chakra into this weapon or used an ability of this weapon. On command the blade will appear in the wielders desired hand within seconds. It happens like a body flicker technique only the blade moves towards the wielder’s hands at that speed; this doesn’t have an effect on the speed of the wielder. Also this defense mechanism makes it so that if someone other than the user takes position of the blade, it will simply return to the hand of the wielder and if the wielder is bound it will break the hold on the wielder. If the wielder is dead then possession of this blade may change. The chakra cost for this technique is 10 chakra points, and the wielder pays to use this ability everytime they summon or re-summon the blade. But the summoning or resummoning of the blade does not require hand signs.
----------------------
Name: Rush of The Black Lightning
Element: ---
Range: Close
Description: By sending any kind of chakra throughout the symbols of the weapon, Haiten will convert your chakra into black chakra that surges throughout your body and increase the user’s speed to approximately +80 mph. This move also makes the user nearly immune to raiton element attack for 6 posts. The wielder if hit directly with a B ranked raiton attacks directly will only deal 20% less damage to the user, raiton techs lower than B rank will only deal 40% less damage to the weilder if hit directly. Any raiton attacks passed B rank will deal only 10% less damage to the wielder at A rank and will feel the full extent of the raiton attack at S rank. The speed and near immunity only lasts for 6 posts once this move is activated. It will take 3 posts to reactivate the immunity and speed from this technique.
-----------------------------------
Name: Black Lightening Vortex
Element:Fuuton
Range: Long (1 - 79 meters max diameter)
Description: By sending chakra throughout the weapon and spinning this weapon high above the wielder’s head. The blade Haiten causes the area to turn dark due to the clouds in the sky, while the wielder’s sword becomes a huge conductor of lightening for 2 posts. During those two posts, fuuton will cause a lightning storm so that lightening will be sucked into the blade, and surges through the wielder's blade and all loose metallic weapons in a 20 meter radius is sucked into the vortex, this meaning that the wielder is not the conductor. The process above must be done without disturbance to allow the nest process of this technique to continue. By the end of the second post the blade becomes a powerful lightening disk, that can cut through steel like butter while taking a shorter time for anything above steel, and travels at 100 mph. The wielder can not hold this technique for more than 5 posts, and must not use the hand which is focusing the weapon for anything else but attacking, or enforcing the technique with another jutsu it possible. The wielder must also not hold the weapon during the technique or face being shocked by lightning, thus the wielder uses fuuton to control the weapon. Note that, all Cooldown of 5 posts.
Durability:Up to Diamond
History: This blade was said to have been created by both The Lord of The Sky, Raican and The Lord of Dark Arts, Andeias. Although rumors and speculations say that this is a weapon made by gods, there is no true history of how this weapon came to be.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Nami on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Haiten, Blade of Shadows Left_bar_bleue410/410Haiten, Blade of Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Again, take the name of the village out or edit it, along with the mountain. It's in the description and the history.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Haiten, Blade of Shadows Left_bar_bleue320/320Haiten, Blade of Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Village name and Hakushin Removed
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Haiten, Blade of Shadows Left_bar_bleue410/410Haiten, Blade of Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:56 pm

Ok, now to clean up the techs a bit. They will all require cooldowns and a limited number of uses. Pick the numbers and I will attempt to adjust them.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:12 am

Dark Magic Defense
Code:
Eh lets say 3 per topic usage, 4 post cooldown

Rush of Black Lightning
Code:
It says it has a 3 post cooldown, I'll say twice per topic usage for this

Black Lightning Vortex
Code:
I suppose it can be a once per topic attack
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:46 am

The only one I see that needs adjusting is the Rush of Black Lightning. Its A Rank, so the cooldown needs to be a lot higher. A Rank is usually 2 times per topic use, 10 post cooldown.

Also, add that you can only use the Vortex jutsu if you haven't used the others. If you use another smaller technique, then this one is void the rest of the battle.

If you use the vortex, then after that, the other two are void.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haiten, Blade of Shadows
Page 1 of 1