Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amber Eye

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ryo : 10300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Amber Eye Left_bar_bleue160/160Amber Eye Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Amber Eye Empty
PostSubject: Amber Eye   Amber Eye I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:31 pm

Amber Eye Weapontemplate

Name: Amber Eye

Type: False Eye (left)

Quantity: One (unique)

Description: The amber eye is a false eye that was in Lag's skull when he was born, the size of the eye grows (since crystal is technically alive and can grow anyway) so that it will always fit inside his head perfectly. The eye itself is made from red tinted amber, in the center is a mosquito shaped insect, the actual species in unknown even to the Aburame Elders which seems odd but this confirmed that it was indeed a gift from the gods and not just a birth defect. When Lag's emotions get out of control it will glow bright red and even leave a tail-like trail that goes up and around the left half of his face.

Abilities: The amber eye has the passive ability to give all of Lag's crystal release techniques a one rank increase in power (+20% power)

Durability: The amber eye was a gift from the god Odin and thus is unable to be destroyed, this item will however shatter when Lag dies whether it is still in his eye socket or if someone removed it somehow.

History: When Lag was first born he was a very sickly baby, he never cried when he came out and barely moved. At first no one noticed that one of his eyes was completely blind because he couldn't even open them but when he finally could it was a pure milky white, missing even a dead iris or pupil to fill in the void. Takeshi spent days on end in Thor's temple but was told that even with his god wanting to help he was powerless in this area as it was a powerful curse cast by an evil giant lord. Unsure of what to do the new father ventured into the world tree Yggdrasil and visited the Aesir realm to speak with a god he had not had many encounters with. The all father, Odin. He pleaded with the lord of Aesir and after he finished telling him that he would lay down his own life to protect his newborn son the god took pity on him and gave him a gift, instructing Takeshi to return to his home he claimed that the sickness had already been cured and there would be a clear sign of the all father's touch to let him know his words were true. Doing as he was told Takeshi returned to Arashigakure and found his wife holding their son with tears streaming down her face and a smile he had not seen in weeks, with he took Lag from her the boy opened his eyes and the left eye that had once been completely dead was now a red gem with a curious insect in the center. He traveled to Shamogakure to consult with the Aburame elders but even they could not identify this breed of insect and thus confirmed that it was created by the touch of Odin. Lag to this day does not know the story of his eye, where it came from and why looking at it brings such joy to his parents, they know that without it the child may not have survived so to them it is their second most prized treasure.

Appearance:

Amber Eye:
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Amber Eye Left_bar_bleue320/320Amber Eye Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Amber Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Eye   Amber Eye I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:55 pm

Approved

Indestructible: +20,000 Ryo
20% Passive Increase in Crystal Jutsu: +10,000 Ryo
Beam Ability: +8,000 Ryo
-Chakra Lost: -6,000 Ryo
Total Price = 32,000 Ryo

Unless another Admin says otherwise

Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Amber Eye Left_bar_bleue410/410Amber Eye Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Amber Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Eye   Amber Eye I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:09 pm

Yeah, before we do this, we have always protected the integrity of doujutsu, so I dont agree with this for the most part. If your in a clan that has no doujutsu, getting a custom one shouldnt be allowed. Even if its a 'false' eye, it still acts as a doujutsu. So with that, I say no to this. The false eye can be there to keep you from looking like a freak, but if you do it, everyone is gonna do this. Making apps where they have one eye, just to get a custom doujutsu. That is my take.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Amber Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Eye   Amber Eye I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:02 pm

In no way is this a dojutsu, this exact same item could be a necklace, a sword or any other item and would have all of the same effects. I chose to put it as a false eye because it adds flavor and goes along with the story line I have in mind for this character.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Amber Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Eye   Amber Eye I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:27 pm

I never said it was. It acts as one simply bc its there. You and I fought this before, people wanting to charge chakra into their eyes to get the effects of one. Even though this eye has techniques it was already variated not even a short time after you posted this. We need to discuss this as well before pushing into it.

If we vote in favor after the discussion, to paralyze someone completely, costs S Rank chakra. Now is the guided missile just an arching path or is it a homing beam?
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Amber Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Eye   Amber Eye I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:54 pm

It would be a homing type of attack within a short range, probably about 15-20 feet
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Amber Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Eye   Amber Eye I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:24 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Amber Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Eye   Amber Eye I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:21 pm

Ok, with all the adjustments, and using Raleth's gauge, 30,000 Ryo sounds about where it would be. I kept it this way, due to the fail safe of him dying, no one would be able to take the gem for their own use.
Back to top Go down
Lag
Genin
Lag

Ryo : 10300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Amber Eye Left_bar_bleue160/160Amber Eye Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Amber Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Eye   Amber Eye I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:27 pm

Ill go ahead and purchase it then, ryo deducted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amber Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Eye   Amber Eye I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amber Eye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Savage Lands :: Shinobi Info Cards :: Item Creation :: Approved Items-