Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenshi Uchiha

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin

Ryo : 9900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Tenshi Uchiha Left_bar_bleue160/160Tenshi Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Tenshi Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Tenshi Uchiha   Tenshi Uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Tenshi Uchiha Characterapptop

Tenshi Uchiha UchihaKazuma

Tenshi Uchiha Charac10

Tenshi Uchiha Person11
First Name: Tenshi
Last Name: Uchiha
Height: 6ft
Weight: 140lbs
Birthday: September 22

Village: Hurricane
Elements: Fire, Wind, Earth
Specializations: Medical Jutsu, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Fuinjutsu

Tenshi Uchiha Person12
Personality: Tenshi was a loud, boisterous teenager. He enjoyed having fun, and doing whatever he could to enjoy life. What was enjoying life you ask? Going for walks, training, spending time with girls- just living.

You see, Tenshi was not like other Uchiha. He enjoyed having fun, and did not have a stick up his ass. He flirted with girls, laughed, told jokes, and generally lived to have a good time. Of course, he could be serious- if you messed with his friends, he'd get pissed.

However, he never was capable of holding a relationship. You see, Tenshi has trust issues. Due to certain events in the past, he just can't get close to people. This is why whenever he makes a real friend, he sticks with them. He is also a bit clingy when he gets close.

However, if you get close to him, and betray him, you'll have a Blood Grudge on your hands. Tenshi doesn't take things lightly.

Likes: Tenshi has a variety of likes. For example, his favorite food are potatoes. He enjoys sleeping around, but not having a relationship. He likes to go on dates, hanging out with women, and generally knowing everyone in town. As for hobbies, he'll listen to music, paint scenery when alone and just enjoy nature. He has a lot of respect for Nature. He also adores children, and children seem to adore him. He works well with them.
Dislikes: Tenshi hates green beans. They taste horrible to him. He also hates most of the Uchiha clan. That... is a long story, though. He also dislikes getting close to people. His trust issues ake him paranoid when people get to close and he pushes them away.
Motivation: To be honest, Tenshi doesn't have a motivation yet. He hasn't experienced enough to have a set motivation for getting stronger and doing what he does. He is focused on living life, but life may soon give him a reality check.
Fears: Tenshi has few fears. Mainly, they include dieing. However, as for physical fears... Do not mention squirrels to him. He has PTSD over them. Mental fears... Relationships. He fears being betrayed, being abandoned, and thus holds people at arm's length.

Tenshi Uchiha Clan10
Clan Name Here

Bloodline: Sharingan
Bloodline Ability: The first of the Sharingan's powers is being able to see the flow of chakra. The Sharingan can tell if a person is under a genjutsu because the person's chakra flow would be irregular.

The Sharingan's second-most prominent ability grants the user an incredible clarity of perception, allowing them to easily recognize genjutsu and different forms of chakra, though not to the same extent as the Byakugan. This also allows the user to pick up on subtle details, enabling them to read lip movements or mimic something like pencil movements. As the Sharingan evolves, gaining more tomoe seals, this ability extends to being able to track fast-moving objects before finally giving some amount of predictive capabilities to the user. However, even though the user may be able to see an attack or know it is coming, their body may not have time to react.

The Sharingan's third and most well-known ability is that it grants the user the ability to memorize any technique that he or she witnesses, apart from other kekkei genkai techniques. The user can memorize ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with near perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as their own, or even modify them to create their own new techniques. In order to reproduce a copied jutsu, however, one must have the necessary skill or ability to perform them. In addition to physical skill and kekkei genkai techniques, the Sharingan cannot reproduce jutsu dependent on other factors, such as summons that the user has not signed a contract with.

The Sharingan's final commonly-used ability is capable of inducing a unique brand of hypnosis that involves suggesting actions and thoughts to the opponent through genjutsu cast by simple eye contact. More advanced Sharingan users can take the hypnosis ability even further to the point where a powerful summons or even Bijuu’s may be controlled. When this was used against summons and the Bijuu’s their eyes took on the tomoe pattern of the users' Sharingan while under hypnotic influence.

The hypnotic ability coupled with the other aspects of the Sharingan, can make the user appear as if they can "see the future". First, the user must perfectly mimic every move their opponent makes and possibly their thoughts and words through careful observation. Then, they suggest an action to the opponent such as hand seals for a jutsu that the opponent and Sharingan user already know and copy that. With these things done, the user can complete the action even before the opponent does, possibly using the Sharingan's genjutsu to confuse or delay them. As with other genjutsu, genjutsu cast by the Sharingan are capable of putting an opponent to sleep, inducing paralysis, replaying memories to someone else, or creating various illusions to deceive someone. The potency of the Sharingan's illusion is dependent on the user's knowledge and skill with implementing genjutsu.

Although the Sharingan consumes the user's chakra while active, the chakra levels that the user must exert is so insignificant that they can keep it active constantly. However, when a Sharingan is transplanted to a non-Uchiha, the chakra drain is significant, leading them to cover it up when not in use, to stop the drain.

The Mangekyō Sharingan gives the user access to several powerful techniques, including the powerful fire jutsu Amaterasu and the almost unbreakable genjutsu Tsukuyomi. The Mangekyō Sharingan erodes the eyesight of its users, eventually causing blindness, which can be prevented by obtaining another pair of Mangekyō Sharingan from a sibling. The new Sharingan is dubbed the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan

40 Posts to achieve Tomoe 1
Spoiler:

1 Tomoe allows the user to see chakra and copy movements such as : Stances, lip movements and even eye movement.

80 Posts or Chuunin to achieve Tomoe 2
Spoiler:

2 Tomoe allows the user to see chakra, copy movements, copy ninjutsu of the user's rank (once payed for and registered.) The reaction time and speed of the user is also raised by 20%

Special Jounin Rank to achieve Tomoe 3
Spoiler:

3 Tomoe allows the user all of the previous abilities. Their reaction time and speed are increased by 40%. Movements of ranks lower than them seem to move at a slowed down pace, giving the user the illusion of being able to slow down time. If the user makes eye contact with their opponent, they can activate a genjutsu technique.

S Rank to achieve Mangekyou Sharingan
Spoiler:

Mangekyo allows for Abilities such as Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu become usable, however if it used more than once a week the user becomes blind and loses their sharingan. Not everyones mangekyo will look the same. in fact everyones will be different.

SS Rank/Legendary ninja to achieve Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
Clan History: The Uchiha clan descended from the elder of the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths. The elder brother inherited the Sage's "eyes", powerful chakra and spiritual abilities. When it came time for the Sage to choose a successor, he questioned the two on what course of action they would follow to bring order to the world. The elder believed that might was the way to bring peace, while the younger believed love was the way. The Sage favoured the ideal of the younger brother, and therefore designated the younger as his successor, causing the elder to be filled with jealousy and hatefulness. From the younger son descended the Senju clan who would be the eternal rivals of the Uchiha.

Before the founding of the ninja villages, the Uchiha were one of the many mercenary clans for hire. Because of their Sharingan, the Uchiha clan came to be known as one of the two strongest clans, the other being the Senju clan. As time passed the Uchiha grew stronger, conquering whatever clans they came upon, such that, whenever the Uchiha clan was hired for a job, the opposing side would hire the Senju, and vice versa.

The Senju clan, grew tired of the endless fighting, and approached the Uchiha clan with a peace treaty. The leader at that time feared that an alliance would lead the Uchiha to ruin, but his clan disagreed, and he was forced to accept. The two clans came together to form Kusamugakure, with the leader of the Senju Clan, being selected as kage. They turned their backs on those who opposed the overall decision, and they defected. Now the Uchiha clan slowly regained their influence in peacetime but what happens next will depend on the generations to come.

Tenshi Uchiha Histor10
History: Tenshi was born to a strict, angry Uchiha family. They disliked children and Tenshi was an accident. Luckily, his mother mistook the word Angel for Demon, and accidentally named him Angel instead. This was the birth of Tenshi. As he grew up, his parents belittled him for not being perfect. This pushed his buttons, and instead of shying away from the world, he rebeled. At the age of 10, when he decided NOT to learn the Grand Fireball Jutsu, he got kicked out of the clan. That was fine with him, he didn't need the Uchiha. He got an apartment, and lived on his own. He also joined the Academy. There, he did decently. He graduated after 4 years. Then, upon graduation, he went crazy. He did what he wanted, and did as he pleased. No one could control him. Still, he listened to his sensei, or would have, if he had one. Hopefully, after 2 years, he'd get one soon. Team mates would be nice too.

RP Sample: ((Example posts of mine from other sites.))

As the hand was paced upon the shoulder of Nakago, he couldn't help but involuntarily flinch. After the previous fiasco, touching him brought up the immediate reflex to attack, which he was able to subdue. As Akane left, however, a blade was aimed directly at him.

Nakago took in the blade with his one eye calmly. He stood to his full height as he assessed with Nakago Yaida the threat level of this Uchiha. Based from his muscular structure, Jun was not built for speed. For that matter, Jun didn't seem very strong either. His fingers lacked calluses from advanced training, though his palms were covered, so Nakago couldn't be sure of anything there.

Regardless, this Uchiha didn't seem to be very threatening, though his eyes WERE fully advanced. Immediately, Nakago thought of Keiri, and his warm, caring eyes back when he was alive. They were a complete contrast to the hard glare within those tomoe.

Still, Nakago allowed the boy to say his piece, arrogantly demanding that Nakago hand him whatever information he had on Keiri. Nakago took this in stride. His new-found connection with Nakago Yaida gave him the ability to hold his tongue a bit more. Still, once Jun Uchiha had finished, Nakago would speak.

His voice was calm, but it was obvious there was an agitated undertone. He didn't need to deal with this upstart right after everything. Though his voice was calm, it was still slightly excited. Nakago WAS Nakago, after all- just a bit more subdued. "Uchiha-itoko, there's no need to be so demanding. There are easier ways to ask someone for something that don't require threatening them. After all, we're from the same village- this could be taken as a threat and I COULD sue you and the Uchiha clan, though they owe me a Life Debt.
Nakago crossed his arms across his chest and squared his legs. At this point, he was ready to react. If Jun tried to slash him with his sword, Nakago was just a hand movement away from slapping the flat side of the blade away, deflecting the blade. He wouldn't do it until he saw Jun's muscles clench for an attack, though.

"Keiri was my Master. He trained me and taught me and was like a FATHER to me before I died and gave him the Mangekyou Sharingan. Apparently, my death gave it to him. Then, after comeing back from the dead just for the sake of Konoha, I loose him again! Then the Kyuubi attacks on my birthday, and on this same day, my old body, my parents and Keiri are REVIVED from the dead to fight me for some Ran-Ran only knows reason! Then you PRESUME to DEMAND from me information!? For the sake of my friendship and love for Keiri, I will tell you what you want to know. I defeated the Hokage with the others. I lined their corpses up in a row. Yes, it is possible that someone could have benefited from the eyes of Keiri, being as advanced as they were to the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, I think he called it, but it was a security risk and I would not allow anyone to desecrate him again. In order to protect the secrets of Konoha and my Master, I burned all the bodies after destroying Keiri's eyes. Is that enough for you, Uchiha-itoko?"

Nakago was obvious pissed. Today was not a good day. His hands were back at his sides, and his fists were lcenched. His face was a stony mask. He would reveal no emotions right now.

It was all over. The day had been won by all parties involved. Akane had defeated the Kyuubi, Konoha was still standing (if barely), and even Nakago had done some good. It was time to report to his leader and then rest or prepare for the next problem.

However, there seemed to be a problem with Yaiba and Yaida. They could feel each other's emotions now. It seemed to be a partial fusion between the two minds as they grew closer and older. Nakago Yaida could feel the extreme love Nakago Yaiba felt towards konoha, and his need to survive for the sake of his home. Nakago Yaiba could feel the apathy Nakago Yaida felt, and his selfish desire to simply survive for the sake of not dying.

This was new and confusing, and currently gave them both a headache. Still, Nakago had a duty to complete. Currently, it was still Yaiba in charge after all that had occurred. Nakago Yaida seemed willing to place Nakago in charge of his body during battles and stressing situations. Yaiba was his safe-measure, a security blanket now. This wasn't good in terms of mental stability, but it worked.

Regardless, Nakago had to move. He gripped the wall behind him with his left hand, and slowly pushed his exhausted body to his feet. Feeling oddly self-conscious, regardless of the blood on his body from the zombies and his previous attitude, Nakago lifted his right hand up to lower his headband to cover his eye. He took a deep breath, and released it slowly, before squaring his shoulders. Slowly, he left his spot by the wall to enter the Hokage's office.

Now, he was in the room before entering Akane's personal office space. he stood there, looking around and feeling oh so tired. He had to kill himself, his parents and his master. He didn't really want to do anything, but he had his duty to Konoha. He slowly made his way over to Akane's door. He lifted his left hand, and lightly rapped on it three times.

Rap- rap- rap.

He would now do one of two actions. If she did not answer, He would slink down and fall asleep by her door. If she invited him in, he would slowly open the door and stumble in. He didn't realize it, but tears were streaming down his left eye. He would blink and touch them, before shaking his head as he entered the office.

He would take a look around the room, self-conscious of the blood over him. he'd notice Jun Uchiha, and remember a few people from the Uchiha clan discussing him and wondering where he was after hearing his name. He'd see the strange foreigner, and be curious, but not curious enough to talk to him. Not right now, anyway.

Regardless, that was all for later. Standing there in the room, nakago would turn his gaze to Akane, and when able, he would speak up in a tired, beaten down voice. "During the Kyuubi attack, I safely evacuated the surviving citizens of Konoha, including the Uchiha and Hyuuga clans. Afterwards, I spotted a suna nin named Naraca at the battle site. He was giant... There was also a red-head, presumably an Uzumaki... Afterwards, on the way here... There were some complications. Someone revived key people and I was attacked by my old body, my parents and... Keiri Okami. Upon defeating their shades, I crushed Keiri's eyes and burned all bodies. They said some horrible things..." Nakago shivered, his body shaking as tears continued to fall. He then started repeating under his breath the Shinobi rule to have no emotions.. He closed his eyes, shuddered, and took a deep breath. he wiped his face, then stood stock still, a stony mask on his face. He would not break down in front of the Hokage. She wasn't Keiri- he couldn't be open like that.

Last edited by Tenshi Uchiha on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Tenshi Uchiha Left_bar_bleue320/320Tenshi Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Tenshi Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Uchiha   Tenshi Uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:23 pm

Alright sense i'm here let's do this

Code:
Remove Konoha from the village section, for it does not exist, so any mentioning of Konoha within this app should be removed.

https://narutosl.forumotion.com/t299-uchiha-clan
Code:
Go here to get the clan information that you desire

Code:
Your Likes, Dislikes, Fears, and Motivations all need to be placed into paragraph form

Code:
The word count in your history also doesn't meet the requirements, which is about 2k+ words I believe or somewhere along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Tenshi Uchiha Left_bar_bleue410/410Tenshi Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Tenshi Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Uchiha   Tenshi Uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:32 pm

Sage isnt a proper rank. It's either, genin, chunin, special jonin, or jonin. S Rank inst given out through apps unless through staff agreement.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Tenshi Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Uchiha   Tenshi Uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:25 pm

This has gone through a complete rebuff. It is done again.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Tenshi Uchiha Left_bar_bleue410/410Tenshi Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Tenshi Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Uchiha   Tenshi Uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Genin is spelled with one N.

Please remove the spoilers from the clan section if you would.

Motivations and Fears need to be in paragraph form.

Bump when finished
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Tenshi Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Uchiha   Tenshi Uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:26 pm

Gen-nin, chu-nin, Jou-nin, San-nin. Ge-nin doesn't fit. It's how I was raised to know.

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Tenshi Uchiha Left_bar_bleue320/320Tenshi Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Tenshi Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Uchiha   Tenshi Uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Alright I deem this App

Code:
Approved

You may choose one of the three paths

Copy Wheel Eye

Amaterasu

Tskumiyumi
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Tenshi Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Uchiha   Tenshi Uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Copy Wheel Eye Path A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tenshi Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Uchiha   Tenshi Uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenshi Uchiha
Page 1 of 1