Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jaku Uchiha

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaku Uchiha
Genin

Ryo : 1400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Jaku Uchiha Left_bar_bleue160/160Jaku Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Jaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Jaku Uchiha   Jaku Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:23 am

Jaku Uchiha Characterapptop

Jaku Uchiha 850a9276a9de

Jaku Uchiha Charac10

Jaku Uchiha Person11
First Name: Jaku
Last Name: Uchiha
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 135 lbs.
Birthday: March 15th

Village: Oashisugakure
Elements: Katon, Fuuton, Suiton
Specializations: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu, Weaponry

Jaku Uchiha Person12
Personality: Jaku is generally laid-back and relaxing, and doesn't seem to get stressed easily. He has been seen as lazy by most, but he is only relaxing in public, and trains hard in private, where other cannot see how much work he puts into training. When not training or resting, Jaku enjoys playing games of chance and card games, especially Texas Hold 'Em. He even plays solitaire when he is alone. People have assumed, because of this, that he is a lazy gambler that only gets money from cheating people out of their money. What the villagers don't know is that he is actually a ninja, and that most of his money comes from missions. Around women, Jaku is

During a battle, Jaku will normally try to mock the opponent with simple one-liners, in order to throw them on the immediate offensive. If they do so, Jaku will use his normal guerrilla-style attacks of moving in close to cause damage, then trying to move back and avoid a counter-strike. If this proves ineffective or the opponent is challenging, however, Jaku will change his strategy, and attack the opponent non-stop while using his clan's jutsu, to make it impossible for the opponent to go back on the offensive. This sudden switch can confuse most opponents, and helps Jaku to keep his number of wins above his number of losses.

On a mission, Jaku will place the safety of himself and his team above the success of the mission, though he will not shy away from danger. If he finds that the mission will be easy, he is often laid-back and participates as little as possible, but if the mission is difficult, Jaku will take it as a challenge and try hard to succeed.
Likes: Jaku enjoys spending his days smoking cigars (despite being underage) and reading books. He also likes to play cards, mostly poker and other games of chance. His favorite food is barbecue pork.
Dislikes: Jaku dislikes the taste of green, uncooked vegetables and he especially dislikes overly aromatic cigarettes or weed. He also avoids alcohol like the plague. If he starts to lose either a game or a battle, Jaku will become rather enraged.
Motivation: Jaku is motivated to become a ninja in order to assay his fears, in the hopes that more power will help him to no longer need to fear such things.
Fears: One of Jaku's most debilitating fears is his fear of spiders. Although large ones will still terrify him, Jaku is mostly afraid of small spiders, some of which do, in fact, carry more deadly toxins. He also has a fairly major fear of dogs. Just the sound of barking can steer him in the opposite direction, almost subliminally. His very greatest fear, however, is being killed by an enemy ninja, and unless he can't completely avoid them, Jaku attempts to keep far away from ninja from other villages.

Jaku Uchiha Clan10
Uchiha

Bloodline: Sharingan
Bloodline Ability: The first of the Sharingan's powers is being able to see the flow of chakra. The Sharingan can tell if a person is under a genjutsu because the person's chakra flow would be irregular.

The Sharingan's second-most prominent ability grants the user an incredible clarity of perception, allowing them to easily recognize genjutsu and different forms of chakra, though not to the same extent as the Byakugan. This also allows the user to pick up on subtle details, enabling them to read lip movements or mimic something like pencil movements. As the Sharingan evolves, gaining more tomoe seals, this ability extends to being able to track fast-moving objects before finally giving some amount of predictive capabilities to the user. However, even though the user may be able to see an attack or know it is coming, their body may not have time to react.

The Sharingan's third and most well-known ability is that it grants the user the ability to memorize any technique that he or she witnesses, apart from other kekkei genkai techniques. The user can memorize ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with near perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as their own, or even modify them to create their own new techniques. In order to reproduce a copied jutsu, however, one must have the necessary skill or ability to perform them. In addition to physical skill and kekkei genkai techniques, the Sharingan cannot reproduce jutsu dependent on other factors, such as summons that the user has not signed a contract with.

The Sharingan's final commonly-used ability is capable of inducing a unique brand of hypnosis that involves suggesting actions and thoughts to the opponent through genjutsu cast by simple eye contact. More advanced Sharingan users can take the hypnosis ability even further to the point where a powerful summons or even Bijuu’s may be controlled. When this was used against summons and the Bijuu’s their eyes took on the tomoe pattern of the users' Sharingan while under hypnotic influence.

The hypnotic ability coupled with the other aspects of the Sharingan, can make the user appear as if they can "see the future". First, the user must perfectly mimic every move their opponent makes and possibly their thoughts and words through careful observation. Then, they suggest an action to the opponent such as hand seals for a jutsu that the opponent and Sharingan user already know and copy that. With these things done, the user can complete the action even before the opponent does, possibly using the Sharingan's genjutsu to confuse or delay them. As with other genjutsu, genjutsu cast by the Sharingan are capable of putting an opponent to sleep, inducing paralysis, replaying memories to someone else, or creating various illusions to deceive someone. The potency of the Sharingan's illusion is dependent on the user's knowledge and skill with implementing genjutsu.

Although the Sharingan consumes the user's chakra while active, the chakra levels that the user must exert is so insignificant that they can keep it active constantly. However, when a Sharingan is transplanted to a non-Uchiha, the chakra drain is significant, leading them to cover it up when not in use, to stop the drain.
Clan History: The Uchiha clan descended from the elder of the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths. The elder brother inherited the Sage's "eyes", powerful chakra and spiritual abilities. When it came time for the Sage to choose a successor, he questioned the two on what course of action they would follow to bring order to the world. The elder believed that might was the way to bring peace, while the younger believed love was the way. The Sage favoured the ideal of the younger brother, and therefore designated the younger as his successor, causing the elder to be filled with jealousy and hatefulness. From the younger son descended the Senju clan who would be the eternal rivals of the Uchiha.

Before the founding of the ninja villages, the Uchiha were one of the many mercenary clans for hire. Because of their Sharingan, the Uchiha clan came to be known as one of the two strongest clans, the other being the Senju clan. As time passed the Uchiha grew stronger, conquering whatever clans they came upon, such that, whenever the Uchiha clan was hired for a job, the opposing side would hire the Senju, and vice versa.

The Senju clan, grew tired of the endless fighting, and approached the Uchiha clan with a peace treaty. The leader at that time feared that an alliance would lead the Uchiha to ruin, but his clan disagreed, and he was forced to accept. The two clans came together to form Kusamugakure, with the leader of the Senju Clan, being selected as kage. They turned their backs on those who opposed the overall decision, and they defected. Now the Uchiha clan slowly regained their influence in peacetime but what happens next will depend on the generations to come.

Jaku Uchiha Histor10
History: Birth and Childhood Arc: Jaku Kemuriburu was born of two shinobi parents, both of whom helped to train him in the Uchiha clan jutsu. While he was a child, he played ninja with the other children normally, like most children do in a ninja village. Eventually, Jaku became old enough to join the ninja academy, and his parents told him that he must join the academy. But Jaku had become afraid of being killed as a ninja and ran away from home at the young age of 12.
Instead, Jaku Kemuriburu learned to cheat people out of their money by fixing games of poker, and he would use that money for food. Eventually, the townspeople learned about his tricks and chased him away. In shame, he returned to his parents, and vowed to never cheat at a game of poker. From then on, if he won a game of poker, it was by chance, instead of underhanded actions. However, because he had brought shame to his parents, they were forced out of the village of Huoshangakure, and settled instead in the desert village of Oashisugakure in order to escape their shame.
Academy Student Arc: Because his parents accepted them back into their new home, Jaku was coerced into joining the ninja Academy, though he was still afraid of being killed by an enemy ninja. While he was taught the basic ninjutsu techniques, his parents also taught him more advanced clan techniques. Although Jaku often went to bed exhausted, he was excelling faster than normal due to being trained twice as much. This is why, despite his temporary absence from the world of ninja tactics, he managed to graduate within the normal range of 12-16.

RP Sample:
Tori Hitonomi had been asleep in his basement with his head on the working table that he normally used for the creation of new puppets when he hears something similar to a banging sound reverberate from the roof of his house. Goddamn those crazy kids! Always jumping around on MY roof! Acting quickly, he grabs all three of his scrolls and places them at his back, then brushes his eyes with both hands to rid himself of the leftovers of sleep. He stands from his table quickly, knocking over the work stool he had been sitting in and begins rushing up to the tallest room in his house so he can catch who he assumes to be children on his roof before they jump away.

As soon as he reaches a window, he turns around and sits on the window sill so that his upper body is exposed and fully visible from the roof. "You fucking kids, get the hell off my-" Just before he reaches the last word, he recognizes the man and the dog from the images included in the bingo book, allowing some higher-level ninja a bit of knowledge about ninja who have become missing nin or worse. "You.... you're a traitor." Without giving the missing ninja time to answer, he grabs the upper pane of his window and swings his body back inside of his home while pulling out the first scroll, the one highest on his waist. "Bronze Set, GO!"

The top floor of his home fills with smoke caused by the seals activating, which spills out of the open windows. Tori jumps out of one of the windows at the other side, grabbing the upper pane on his way out to swing himself over the lip of his roof. Once he gets his footing, he swings his arms up, and the puppets Ai and Fundo create two large holes in the roof on either side of the ninja and his dog, with Ai directly in front of Tori so that it is between the two ninja and Fundo is between the puppet and his dog, which would normally force the two to separate. Only now is The Great Puppeteer fully visible, his black spiked hair and bright blue eyes filled with a deadly intent fully visible above a scarlet cloth that acts as a mask to hide the lower half of his face. Below this, he wears a simple scarlet cloak, covering his entire lower body save for the fingers that are now controlling his puppets and the black nin shoes that protect his feet. The Sukaigakure headband shines over where the puppeteer's mouth should be on the cloth mask.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll turn yourself in before I have to bring out more puppets... And that won't be any fun for you, Mikazu Inuzuka! TRAITOR!"

From a site I had moved to while I was banned from this one.

Last edited by Jaku Uchiha on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Jaku Uchiha Left_bar_bleue410/410Jaku Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Jaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaku Uchiha   Jaku Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Even though it is a genin app, it still needs an RP Sample. Please add that in.
Back to top Go down
Jaku Uchiha
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Jaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaku Uchiha   Jaku Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:24 pm

Added an RP Sample.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Jaku Uchiha Left_bar_bleue320/320Jaku Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Jaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaku Uchiha   Jaku Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:44 pm

Since I'm here.

Code:
I believe your clan is based in Huo sir, which means we need an arc of you abandoning your base village and going to Oashi, at least I think you should.

Code:
Also choose your Path, if you did already then I missed it.
Back to top Go down
Jaku Uchiha
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Jaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaku Uchiha   Jaku Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:52 pm

Very last sentence of Birth and Childhood Arc explains that the family moved to Oashisugakure in order to escape the shame brought on by their con-man son.

I've chosen Path A of Copy Wheel Eye...
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Jaku Uchiha Left_bar_bleue410/410Jaku Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Jaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaku Uchiha   Jaku Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:09 pm

You misspelled Oashisugakure at the top of your application
Back to top Go down
Jaku Uchiha
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Jaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaku Uchiha   Jaku Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Jaku Uchiha Left_bar_bleue320/320Jaku Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Jaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaku Uchiha   Jaku Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Code:
If there are no more problems, I deem this app worthy.

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaku Uchiha   Jaku Uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaku Uchiha
Page 1 of 1