Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intense Training: Calming The Tiger

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ryo : 21900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:18 pm

I had nothing to do on this side of the island so I began to trek into the small patch of trees on the island curious as to what they contained. I continued to walk, keeping my guard up, this place seemed too suspicious to me.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue320/320Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:28 pm

The monster from the jungle crept up into the brush and caught a first glimpse of the thing it had been tracking, a man in his early twenties with long black hair. He seemed oddly familiar with his surrounding but also out of place, it was strange since this beast knew everything that roamed it's territory and a human never lasted long in here. It let out a low growl to alert the man of his presence but not to reveal it's location quite yet, this hunt was just starting.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:32 pm

I heard a growl come from the forest and it was obvious to me that it was Byakku. Hoping that he would still remember me my face lit up with happiness and I yelled out into the brush "Byakku! It's me, Rosuto!" I stood looking into the bushes, unable to pin point his location but hoping he would show himself soon.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue320/320Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:03 am

The demon tiger walked out of the brush behind Rosuto, his mouth open with he growl getting louder and he approached and stopped only inches away. His appearance had changed, the branches that came out of his body in adulthood were just now starting to sprout as small wooden nubs along his back. Something was different though from the last vision of the past, there was no longer any innocence in the six tailed tiger, he was a killer now nothing more and nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:13 am

My smile faded when I saw the tiger come out of the bushes, there was something wrong with him, he looked like the innocent spirit I saw before had died and all that was left was rage and hatred. I didn't want to attack him just yet so I said again, backing up slowly "Byakku, It's me, you don't remember me at all?" I waited patiently but defensively for a response or reaction.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:33 am

The demonic beast looked the man over again, for whatever reason he seemed to know him and the way he said his bijuu name with such familiarity was questionable but still if he had learned anything in his life it was to trust nothing. Trust ends in nothing but pain and he had enough pain already built up. He backed up a few steps and snarled before speaking, "Who are you and why do I recognize your scent?"
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:39 am

After the Byakku snarled and asked its question I realized I had to tread carefully on my response, an answer like 'You were sealed inside of me once forced to give me your power' definitely would not be the way to go in this cause. I stayed prepared for any sudden attack and said to him in a friendly tone, still trying to invoke trust, the story of how they met when he was young "You saved my life when I was being attacked by those red and black tigers, we have the same past." I continued to remain cautious as I waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:21 am

The bijuu shook its head slightly, "No human has ever seen the tora-oni and lived that I know of and I can guarantee Ive never saved one of your kind from them but still. You have a hint of demon to your aura, I ask again why I know you without meeting you." The red and black tigers that were mentioned had been in hiding for a long time, the creatures had tormented him in his youth but after his inner powers started to awaken in a combat sense they had hid from him like lesser prey should. Perhaps if this man knew of them he could help lead the Rokubi to them.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:42 am

I really couldn't think of any other way to explain how I knew him, but then it struck me. He smelled a hint of demon on me, that hint was actually a piece of himself the one I had assisted before. I got a face of revelation and said "You smell demon on me because I've encountered you before, It's stuck to me and you're smelling it." I worded it this way because I assumed saying 'I have part of you inside of me!' was much too bold to just yell out.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:52 am

The demon tiger was slightly confused by this but considering his thorough scan of the man with his bijuu abilities it was clear that he wasn't here to hunt him and there was no fear in him but a hint of nervousness as though something were being hidden from him but all things would surface sooner or later and he was more interested in what he had just said since upon closer inspection of the scent he was tracking it was indeed his. "Alright then, I don't know why you smell like me but if that indicates anything you might be useful on the hunt. I need to track down these, black and red tigers as you called them. They are the Tora-oni, a terrible and evil race that I have been eliminating from my territory one by one. Since you know of them maybe you can help, otherwise I have no use for you and am starting to get hungry. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:14 am

He seemed to believe me for now, but even I wondered as to how I retained the scent of a bijuu. Right as this thought crossed my mind a familiar voice hopped into my head "Hey Rosuto! How are you?" I was surprised and it showed physically on my face. I responded in my head "What? Young Byakku? Is that you?" I heard an innocent laughter come into my head followed by a response "Of course it's me! Even if that isn't my name." What the hell was going on? I had somehow retained part of the byakku inside of me which made me wonder....could I somehow access its power again? I tuned back in right as the present Byakku asked if I could help him hunt those tigers and I agreed saying "Sure, Just point me in their direction and I'll do my best to handle them." I was fully healed and had all my chakra so I felt like a good rematch with those red and black bitches was in order.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:25 am

The man had a weird look on his face and seemed to be talking to himself silently, an odd character for sure but he was still the closest thing to a competent hunting partner he had seen in decades. He turned and waded knee deep into the water, "Come on then, I can guarantee they won't be out here on this island since we can see everything on it from here. Into the brush." He started swimming out into the water toward the shore, the hunt would begin soon and he needed to clear his head.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:49 am

I nodded to the bijuu and as he went under the water I followed him walking on top of the water until we shore and began wandering into the brush. I began handseals to prepare myself for the inevitable fight to come. I was ready to take these son bitches down a path of revenge that they didn't even know they were on.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Byakku crawled out of the water and dried himself on the leaves as he walked past them, his nose searching for that old familiar scent he hadn't picked up on in a long time. Not far behind him he hoped would be the man also searching, the brush was thick and damp from recent storms so smells would be scarce as the scent of rain was still fresh but there were still other methods of tracking.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:12 pm

I finished my handseals and kept the chakra circulating until I would need to activate my scalpels. I hit shore and continued to follow the giant tiger, it was interesting to see him in hunting mode. It smelt like a rain storm had just passed and I'm sure it sort of hindered Byakkus sense of smell so I began to look around through the forest in an attempt to find them so he wasn't doing all the work.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:20 pm

Looking beneath his feet the bijuu was taking note of all the various foot and paw prints left behind by those who had walked through here in the mud. The paw of the ones he hunted were deformed in shape, they would need seven toes and claw marks stretching out a full inch and a half. These beasts were a pain to deal with but taking down the ones that had tormented him so much was quite fun. The victim had become the bully in this case.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:28 pm

We continued to walk and Byakku seemed to be investigating and as he did so I heard a scampering in the forest nearby. I looked and saw the silhouette of a cat like creature in the distance. I took initiative and yelled out that I found one before sprinting full speed into the forest after the shape I saw. My hands became coated in white chakra as I activated the chakra scalpels I had stored up. These things were about to have more of a fight than they did last time, the doctor was prepared this time.

Spoiler:

190/200
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:37 pm

The Byakku was starting to look in the same direction that Rosuto ran off in so the thing he was going after was probably a tora-oni indeed. He took off up one of the trees and pursued the prey with haste, the two of them may just be able to destroy another tormentor this day.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:17 pm

I continued to bolt towards the shadow and I could see now that it was indeed one of the tigers. They have apparently been knocked from predator to prey as when it saw me instead of coming at me it ran the exact opposite way, looks like I had a chase ahead of me. I followed it through the forest, ducking under branches, jumping over rocks, and never letting it leave my sight. Eventually I began to tire and realized that this speed wouldn't be enough for me to get it, I was still off by about 50 feet. I decided to try something, if young byakku was in my head maybe I could access some of the bijuus power. I tried to draw it forward and before I knew it my eyes were grey and cat like and I had a cloak of white chakra with a single tail following behind me. So I could do it. My speed was increased and I also found it a lot easier to react to the branches coming at me so the lack of thought it took allowed me to focus more on my prey and before I knew it I reached the tiger and tackled it, planting my scalpels on its stomach tearing away at the ab muscles underneath making it yelp. I rose, still coated in the chakra, waiting to see if they beast would rise.

Spoiler:

160/200
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:58 am

The man was taking care of one demon already but it seemed he didn't notice the one creeping up behind him so with primal hunting desire the Rokubi jumped from the branches above and landed on the beast, snapping it's spine in half with a loud crack and proceeding to rip the corpse apart bit by bit. It was a flurry of unnecessary violence and ferocity but that didn't seem to phase the tiger as all he wanted was the sweet taste of revenge.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:06 pm

The beast that I hit with the scalpels stayed down, unable to get up with a lack of abdominal muscles. I heard Byakku leap down and tear one apart that was behind me, essentially covering my ass. I turned back to the downed animal and saw that another one came to protect it. This one jumped at me and I managed to grab its neck mid-air, cutting many of its major arteries in its neck including the jugular. I dropped the beast and kept my guard up, preparing for any other ones to join in the assault.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:16 am

After a moment the leafs hushed and the area was silent, true silence. This was the type of silence experienced hunters used to tell the difference between being alone and being ambushed, the pair was left to themselves for now just the way byakku like it. He had grown satisfied with his isolation, even in the dense jungle where thousands of species lived within miles of him he was almost always alone and although he no longer felt it there was a pain within him for it.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:53 pm

I stood, still coated in the Byakku's chakra as it grew silent, really silent. I continued to look around waiting to see if another one of the monster tigers would appear. I then began to wonder what happened to make the Byakku of this time as dark and evil as he was, to be honest I was surprised I got as far as I did without him trying to kill me. I cancelled my scalpels but kept the bijuus chakra present, still waiting.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:03 am

The rokubi sniffed in the air and cursed, there were no more targets within his range so it was going to be a real pain to find some more. He turned to Rosuto and looked him over once again, "So then, you have my chakra within you. Tell me how that happened." He wasn't mad, yet, as of now he was just curious and wanted an answer but if he didn't like it the relationship between these two loners might change suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:31 pm

I looked to the byakku, my eyes still white and that of a feline as well as sharp canines coming from my mouth. My tail was waving around on its own, I obviously couldn't control the chakra THAT precisely. I looked the bijuu right in its eyes and responded with full seriousness "I befriended you long ago when you were only a cub, you granted me this power yourself." In the long run I was lying as he was forcefully sealed inside of me, but on the other hand I wasn't as this immediate power and control over this tail was granted by the bijuu itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intense Training: Calming The Tiger
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next