Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Training Begins...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ryo : 12500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Training Begins... Left_bar_bleue160/160The Training Begins... Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

The Training Begins... Empty
PostSubject: The Training Begins...   The Training Begins... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:11 pm

Arriving at the front of the large hall, he informed the ninja on guard that the Hebikage invited me there. Once I told them, they led me inside and told him to wait where he stood. "Wow...this place is enormous..."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Training Begins... Left_bar_bleue320/320The Training Begins... Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins...   The Training Begins... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:28 am

One of the workers in the area heard what the man had said and went to greet him, saying that the kage had just selected the appropriate training hall not but a few minutes ago and was making final preparations in it as they spoke. The worker lead Omega down several twisting halls until eventually they came to a titanium door encrusted with sapphires placed to depict the image of a large serpent wrapping around its prey. The giant door opened to reveal Takeshi inside, no longer in his church robes but in combat clothing. A black wife beater complimented with gray camo pants and black steel toe boots. A pair of dark gray gloves on his hands and his storm headband tied to his head finished off his appearance. He was finishing his warm up, one last punch on the sand filled bag sent it flying several feet to the floor after the iron chain holding it up broke.

Takeshi then noticed his new student had arrived and waved him to enter and the worker to leave. This training hall was for advanced use, as such it was circular and nearly a hundred yards across, filled with all kinds of training equipment from physical things like bags and weights to elemental things like chakra paper and strange tools that only someone who already knew how to work them might guess what they were for. All in all it looked well furnished and fit for anyone willing to work hard, the kage hadn't had the chance to work alongside the storm release in years but it fascinated him and he had thought of many ways to focus the chakra it produced so while Omega was his student he was also being used as a catalyst for research Takeshi himself couldnt otherwise complete so everybody won.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Training Begins... Left_bar_bleue160/160The Training Begins... Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins...   The Training Begins... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:22 am

He waited for what seemed for only a moment when a worker told Omega to follow him.

Down many winding staircases, Omega and the worker walked, until they reached a titanium door encrusted in sapphire to create an image that looked almost like a serpent. When the door opened, Omega noticed his sensei finishing what looked like his warm-up and was surprised to see a glimpse of his power as he broke the chain of his punching bag and sent it flying several feet.

A moment later, he signaled Omega to go to his side. As he walked, Omega was again astonished at the size of the room and wondered what all of the mechanisms in the room was displaying. When Omega reached his sensei, he said, "Sensei. I'm ready to begin."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Training Begins... Left_bar_bleue320/320The Training Begins... Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins...   The Training Begins... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:13 am

Takeshi nodded as Omega said once more that he was ready, he pointed at a set of weights on the ground. All together the weight was an overwhelming ten thousand pounds on a single bar. "Pick that up." He was curious how the man would react to this as the weight was clearly marked on the side of the tool letting him know that this was far out of nearly anyone's league for power lifting but as was the case of everything in a training hall the Hebikage had a plan that would lead in from this so all was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins...   The Training Begins... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:31 am

Omega's sensei nodded and pointed to the weight. "Pick that up," he said.

When he looked at the weight, it was clearly marked '10,000 lbs'. As he read it, his eyes widened and gritted his teeth. He thought to himself, He probably expects me to use my chakra to increase the strength in my arms. I have a better idea, however... Omega calmed himself, walked to the weight and faced toward his sensei.

He lowered himself into a horse stance and focused a very small amount of chakra into his legs and feet and grabbed onto the weight. As he began to try and pick it up, he strained but managed to lift it a mere millimeter and fell to his knees already exhausted.

He looked up at his sensei and waited patiently as he gathered his breath.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins...   The Training Begins... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:59 am

Takeshi was interested by this response, trying to do the impossible even though its known that failure was the outcome at the current level. Such traits were rare and thus he couldn't quite confirm it yet. "What was that? Told you to lift it didn't I?" His voice would seem spiteful and crude, as far as Omega knew Takeshi honestly expected him to lift this thing over his head when the millimeter he got it up a moment ago was more or less a mini miracle in itself but he had to do this testing before real training could begin.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins...   The Training Begins... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:07 am

He stood up again, ready for a second try after being scolded. This time, I'll put 10% in my arms and 15% in my legs...

Omega once again took his horse stance and gripped the weight. For some reason, Omega felt strange and he noticed his chakra form shifted. He disregarded it and began lifting the weight. To his surprise, he overdid it and threw it up in the air. He thought, With my chakra, I shouldn't have been able to even lift it passed my shins...what is this sensation I feel?

The weight came crashing down behind him and as he released his chakra, he collapsed, his legs trembling and his arms sore.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins...   The Training Begins... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:12 am

An interesting result to say the least, such a feat would put Takeshi out of breath but then again it didn't look like Omega would be standing up for a few minutes by the way he legs were shaking. "Not bad, I would ask you to do it again but I'd rather not risk actually putting a hole in the floor. Your next test is simple, get up." Doing this now would take everything Omega had and a little more, if he could pull this off then it was possible that the thing Takeshi had been planning this entire time would be pulled off in record time. To keep this interesting though he charged a tiny amount of chakra into his index finger, just in case the boy was some sort of prodigy.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins...   The Training Begins... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:30 am

As Omega heard his sensei tell him to get up, he thought, Did he seriously ask that of me? I can barely feel my legs at all...Obviously a test of willpower. I must prove that I have the mental capacity to withstand his training. If that's the case... He then said aloud, "Even if I end up in the hospital, I'll try my very best to stand..."

Omega looked at his legs, thinking it'd be impossible without using chakra and besides, he couldn't even use chakra in his legs at the moment. It was up to his own force of will.

As he placed his hands flat on the floor, his arms began to tremble and was barely able to get himself to sit up and it was taking all of his strength to stay sitting up. He then reached for his pouch and took out the kunai he received from the chuunin exams, with the intention of stabbing both of his legs. "Sensei. You should be proud of such a determined student...I will show you that I have the resolve to be your student. I swear it..."

As he forced the kunai into his left leg, he screamed in agony and gritted his teeth to the point of bleeding, but in return, he was once again able to feel his left leg. He tried for the first time to stand, but he couldn't and fell on his ass and again screamed in agony because the kunai sliced into his right thigh without trying to. He was on his back rolling from side to side, wreathing in pain. "I...I must...get...up..."

With feeling back in both legs, he forces chakra through his legs but in turn falls unconscious from the strain it put on his body.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins...   The Training Begins... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:38 am

He was determined and by the time he stood up he had proven himself and Takeshi was relieved that he wouldn't have to tell the guy to get lost. However upon a second look he noticed that he had passed out while on his feet, he shook his head and grabbed Omega by his waist to haul him across the room to lay on a cot and sleep this off. After that he rolled the weight back into the place it had been in and started working out a bit. By the time Omega would wake up several hours later Takeshi would be doing some higher level moves with his executioner's blade, slicing deep into the iron training dummies and focusing raiton chakra through it in flickering moments. He had some new techniques he wanted to try out and this blade was the perfect catalyst but he knew this would be about the time for his student to wake up so he kept an ear on him.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins...   The Training Begins... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:46 am

"Ugh...my legs feel numb but it looks like I can move freely enough." As he said this, he sat up and looked around for his sensei.

When he finally caught sight of him, he was practicing raiton-style jutsu with his sword. Omega got up slowly and began to approach his sensei, ready for the next part of the training.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins...   The Training Begins... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:57 am

He heard foot steps and thus set his blade down on a table to take with him later, he turned and saw Omega heading towards him. The easy part of this training was over now and it was about time to get into the harder parts that actually involved training of the storm element. Takeshi, being the sort of teacher that he was once again planned to assess what the man could do before taking steps forward himself. He used some excess chakra he charged into his finger to build up a technique and after pointing at a glass bottle with his hand in a gun shape let loose a short beam of raiton chakra that knocked it off its place to the ground where it shattered. "Think you could do that with storm release right now if you had to?" Of course without a proper technique prepared there was only one answer no matter how determined the guy was but still he wanted to see if he would try or not and move on from there.

315/320
spirit gun:
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins...   The Training Begins... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:11 am

As Omega walked toward him, he noticed his sensei set down his sword on the table near him. He then shot a bullet-like raiton technique at the glass on the other side of the hall and asked Omega, "Think you could do that with storm release right now if you had to?"

Omega replied, "I don't have the control you have, nor do I have such a jutsu that can simply knock the glass off the table. However, I will try. With just a shot of storm chakra, as you say."

Omega then proceeded to charge chakra into his index and middle fingers and aimed at the glass that was across the hall. As he released it, the small beam-like shot barely missed its target and flew straight to the wall behind it and created a small hole in it. He then looked to his sensei for guidance.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins...   The Training Begins... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:21 am

He had managed to at least form something but it was weak and uncontrolled, still this was something he could work with now. "It's a start, now Ill explain my technique so you can apply it to your chakra and have something to work on after we end this session." He popped his knuckles and then spread his fingers apart before forming them into the same gun shape he used when he fired the beam but this time his index was facing the ceiling. "Imagine focusing enough chakra to not only move the bottle but to obliterate it, trust me what you think will happen will always be more than what is produced. Then, focus all that energy into the very last layer of skin on the tip of your finger. However as a beginner at this kind of thing you may want to try it like this to help balance power out a bit." The basic shape stayed the same but his middle finger straightened out against the index to form a thicker barrel in the gun shape. Omega still probably wouldn't get this down quite yet but it would get the two of them a step closer to being able to call this first session a success.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins...   The Training Begins... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:07 pm

Omega nodded his head, understanding how his sensei described the technique.

He first raised his arm and pointed his index and middle finger outward toward the glass for the second time. He said to himself, Okay. Condense into my fingers enough chakra to obliterate the glass, but not so much that it blows up in my face or misses again...at least in terms of control and ninjutsu, I don't have to worry too much.

He aimed his fingers more directly at the glass and gathered chakra, as his sensei said, at the last layer of skin and was about to release when he thought, This is much more difficult than I thought it'd be... The shot released shot the top of the glass cleanly off but did not succeed in obliterating the entire glass.

"Sensei, this is more difficult than I thought...How do you do it? Trying to condense chakra just enough to break the glass but still not lose accuracy?"
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins...   The Training Begins... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:56 am

Quickly, he built up the chakra again and held the lowest tier spirit gun in place on the tip of his finger. He waved for Omega to come over closer to take a look at what he had created and hopefully learn from it. There on the end of his finger was a small coating of blue and white chakra but upon closer inspection it was revealed that rather than a single layer of chakra across a wide surface it was made of dozens of tiny orbs spinning close together to appear as a single sheet. Takeshi explained this to his student and then after firing it to knock over and shatter another bottle on a different table explained how upon the release all of these chakra orbs fused into a single beam which added all of their power together not only to create knock over power but a burst of speed which gave it that edge to shatter the bottles. He blew the tip of his finger as if it were a smoking gun and then placed it in his pocket before speaking once again. "Now that we have that concept down lets give it another go then." He went and got the bottle that was knocked over but not broken and stood it up again before getting out of the way so Omega could put this new information to the test.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins...   The Training Begins... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:05 am

As his sensei finished describing specifically how the technique was performed, Omega wondered to himself if he would be able to do it.

He again pointed his index and middle fingers toward the new bottle on the other table and closed his eyes. He visualized the small, orb-like chakra and began focusing it to the outermost layer of the skin on his fingertips.

The orb-like chakra began to form together into a single ball-shape technique similar to his sensei's but lacking still in perfect form. Once he felt the ball-shaped chakra condense, he further extended his fingers and exhaled deeply and as soon as his breath stopped, he released the ball-shaped chakra.

When it released, it did not release as a ball but more like a small beam and pierced straight through the glass and thus pushed it off the table. He opened his eyes, and when he saw that the glass had fallen off the table, he shouted in excitement. "HELL YEAH!!" He then jumped in the air several times before finally realizing that his fingers were on fire. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH," he yelled and started running around the room.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins...   The Training Begins... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:46 pm

As Omega managed to pull of a perfect beam of storm chakra and complete the task he was given Takeshi closed his eyes and nodded his head slowly in approval. When he opened his eyes though his newest student was yelling about something, after a moment he noticed that the man's finger was on fire and he sighed while shaking his head. There was still much work left to be done to teach him his advanced nature but this was a good foundation to start building on in the future. He grabbed a bucket of water and clamly walked over to Omega, standing in front of him and throwing the contents on him which would not only put out the fire but also hitting his clothing with the water. In a slight monotone voice Takeshi said, "Same time tomorrow, we have done enough for day one but be ready to do something more challenging next time." With that he would go to the door and get his dark gray jacket, throwing it folded over his shoulder before walking out and heading to another private training hall to work on his own skills some more.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins...   The Training Begins... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:15 pm

The moment he stopped running around, his sensei Takeshi splashed a bucket of water on him to put the fire out but also succeeded in splashing the rest of his clothes too. "I guess I deserved that," he said.

Then his sensei said to him in lamest terms that today was a good session and left the hall.

"Now what do I do?" he said aloud to himself. "I guess I'll work out for a while. Who knows what he'll throw at me next..."

He then sighed deeply and then said aloud, "Actually, I think I'll just rest here for a while." Omega lye on the ground and instantly fell into a deep sleep.

(Doesn't wake up until the next day)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins...   The Training Begins... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Training Begins...
Page 1 of 1