Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Story Begins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ryo : 12500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
A Story Begins Left_bar_bleue160/160A Story Begins Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

A Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: A Story Begins   A Story Begins I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:09 pm

As he came closer to the city, harsh and cold winds began pushing him around the path and could barely keep his feet on the ground. He thought to himself, "Damn. Where did this wind come from...? I can barely keep myself on the path..." He continued struggling to keep his feet on the ground but he was running out of time before he would be swept away. "Damn it all. I guess I have to use my chakra. I'm already weak enough as it is. At this rate..." He mutters to himself unpleasant things and focuses chakra in his feet and begins again walking down the path, holding himself due to the intense weather.

"Shit, I don't think I can take much more of this..." He falls to his knees just as he finally gets to the gate and suddenly feels light again. "...What in the hell...? Why did the wind stop? This city is the strangest I've been to so far, but I guess that suits me well, doesn't it?" He chuckles for a moment and grins as he passes out. "I guess I'll just rest here for a little while...just...a little...while..."
Back to top Go down

A Story Begins
Page 1 of 1