Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intense Training: Calming The Tiger

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue320/320Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:58 am

Either this man was a master liar, he was forgetting his dark past where he gave up some of his power or the world was shifting oddly around and switching things up. He knew the second was wrong and the first seemed unlikely so the third was the best option meaning that this power might be from a dimension separate from the one he was in now. "You're an odd one, though I think I'll need to start calling you Time Lord if what you say is true. But honestly I don't care what you got this power from or why, I just need to kill those that tortured me. If I can't do that then I may as well be sealed up like the other bijuu and be done with my freedom." Something within the Rokubi seemed to surface for a second, a deep sadness and wild blood lust built up from a past he couldnt forgive and forget and it was slowly tearing him apart even if he didn't realize. Like normal though, Byakuu shook it off and started sniffing like an insane beast trying to find another beast to kill.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ryo : 21900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/200Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:22 pm

As the Rokubi began to speak I began to notice yet another connection between our two pasts, he was tired of getting tormented by those around him and he finally grew sick of them and snapped, and began killing them all. I had done the same thing, back when I was younger and rejected by everyone I held dear, I too snapped and went on a mass killing spree killing many of those close to me. This was a dark chapter of my life and I usually tried to avoid it but it was the truth, there was another connection between Byakku and I. I began to speak to the bijuu with the chakra still coating me "If you really have to, I will help you exact revenge on these creatures that tormented you. I have to say though, I had the same problem you did, people constantly ridiculing and tormenting me relentlessly until I snapped and did the same thing you're doing, I killed them all." My heart got heavy when I said the last 4 words so I paused for a second before continuing "I'll just tell you, It wasn't worth it for me at all." My eyes began to get watery as I muttered the last sentence but I refused to cry in the presence of a bijuu, I just simply stood there waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue320/320Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:07 am

At first the bijuu just rolled his eyes and scoffed as the man with his powers told him of how he had killed those close to him, to him this was the way of things and was not worth conversation. But then something he hadn't expected happened, though it never fully happened he knew he heard the build up to someone crying and as no one else was in the area it could only be the human. 'Why?', he thought. This was just the way of the world to him and normally if something broke down like this man almost had or soon would he would call it dinner after exploiting this weakness but there was something different about this one. Not just the fact that their powers were shared but on a deeper level he knew he sensed something. He didn't realize it but this was empathy, the bijuu did not want to kill those around him either as he knew all to well that it brings nothing but a heavy heart and loneliness eternal. Out of nowhere his character started to shift a bit and his eyes changed from hunter mode to a more sympathetic look. He moved over and looked directly at Rosuto, "Just let it out, keeping that inside you will only let the emotions die. Dead emotions are never able to be fully let go once they get that way."
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/200Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:51 pm

I felt weak, nearly crying in front of one of the nine bijuu in the world, but I couldn't handle it. I had never truly cried about the feelings I had towards my past, slaughtering my family, friends, and even my girlfriend whom I loved above anyone else. I felt that this was a safe place somehow as Byakku was, even if by force, an extension of myself. I began to cry and the chakra cloak of the bijuu faded back into my system. I just looked down with my forearm to my face wiping away the tears, barely paying attention to anything around me any more, just the release of my emotions.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:33 am

It was odd still, such a showing of one's inner emotions would often be a showing of major weakness to him but somehow he felt as if these things the boy was feeling were his own feeling and as he let it out the relief it gave was shared among both of them. He sat down on his back side and thought about things, such a meeting was strange and almost life changing but why was it happening in the first place? Such a question would have to be answered later though as there were more important things to take care of. "So then, tell me of your pain. Who hurt you and who have you hurt in return because of it? As you can tell by how desolate this place is I have a habit of killing anything that moves but I dont think youre that bad...not yet at least."
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:38 pm

I would wipe my eyes and hold back tears long enough to explain my past to the beast "My entire childhood consisted of rejection...everyone insulted me because of my intellect and my love of reading. Then, in the chuunin exams I was provoked and finally snapped...I killed my opponent, defying the rules of the exams and forcing me to flee. I ran home in hope of a safe haven but even there my parents betrayed me and had the ANBU waiting for me, I was still in my rage and killed them as well and ran to the protection of my girlfriend and even SHE betrayed me!." I would pause and yell out in anger before continuing, my voice shaking "I killed them all...every last one of them."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:19 am

The tiger was interested in the fact that this boy had slaughtered those close to him, he didnt look the type but then again neither did most shinobi. He sat back and thought on these words before responding, such a matter should be handled with care although he wasnt quite sure why he thought that. "Those close to you turned your backs to you and in a fit of rage you ended them. Such a thing is terrible of course but it has happened and you will have to deal with this. In your voice, the way you say things, it still sounds as though you blame them though. Whether or not they are to blame you must let this go, otherwise you will end up like me all alone in the wilderness without anyone in the world to talk to." The beast was wise which went along with his age even at this early stage of his life, he knew that Rosuto would understand what he meant even if it had come across a little blunt.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:51 pm

The bijuu was right..I did still blame them, I suppressed the feeling deep inside me and just kept going with my life but the honest truth, is that I still hated them for what they did to me. They betrayed my trust and ruined my childhood and I disdained every last one of them for it. My voice would morph to one of anger and I would begin to yell out "They ruined my childhood! They made it nearly impossible for me to trust anyone! I was so desperate for a place to stay and be appreciated that I even allowed the kage to..." I caught myself as I almost yelled out that I had a demon sealed inside me, to the demon sealed inside me. I simply stopped talking and looked down trying to cope with my re-surged anger.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:25 am

When the kid stopped himself the bijuu picked up on it without missing a beat. "Seal a tailed beast inside you?" The tiger had known this entire time ever since the man activated the cloak of his personal chakra reserves, he felt his own power diminish as it started up which made things quite clear in addition to him having witnessed the effects of his bijuu brethren being sealed. However, it didnt bother him. This man and himself seemed to have alot in common and he was interested in getting to know more about him.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:19 pm

I was a little amused but not surprised that he was able to put it together, so I chuckled lightly through my choppy voice and said to him "So you figured it out huh? Yeah...I'm the Jinchurikki to the Rokubi no Byakku...You." I would look up at him with a sense of submissiveness, like I had given up. "If you're gonna kill me just do it...I'm done with this." I then stood with my arms palms out to my side and head down, as if I was signaling for him to just finish him, the realization of what he had done in his past was too much for him.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:07 am

The Byakku was shocked by this situation. Not only had the man given himself up as a free kill, but he had a legitimate reason to take his head in almost any situation. Yet for whatever reason he felt nothing but a slight inner peace, perhaps that he would have someone around that he could express this inner turmoil to which was more valuable than anything else. He sat down and looked at Rosuto with calmed eyes, something that outside of the baby version of himself his host had never seen which may be a bit shocking. "It's alright boy, you have given me a peace I have never felt before. As if the storm raging within my soul has reached a calm. Whether this calm marks the end of my chaotic torture or simply the eye of the storm I care not as I can relax at least for a moment's time." He rose up and walked to a low tree branch and jumped onto it, laying himself out for a nap. He yawned, his voice having heavy tones of sleepiness in it as he spoke once more. "By the way, there is something my father told me to do whenever I felt I could fully trust someone and in all the hundreds of years Ive been around you are the first to do so. My real name is not Rokubi no Byakku, in fact it is..." Almost like some kind of twisted joke of the universe the world around Rosuto would start to crack like a glass mirror, sound being the first thing to go and prevent him from hearing anything more. The world eventually broke apart enough that everything just froze in place before collapsing in upon itself at a central point until finally the jinchuuriki was left alone in a dimension of pure white.

Off in the distance a shape would start to form saying something over and over until eventually it stopped sounding like a stone being thrown into water and he would be able to understand it. "Hey, you alright? Welcome back." The shape formed into Takeshi who was holding a towel in his hands, holding it out to his student who had broken out into a rather serious cold sweat while he was in the world of the bijuu. He knew at this point from the redness in Rosuto's face that this wold be their cut off point for the day but he would hold off on that for a moment as he let the kid catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:14 pm

I would laugh and begin shaking my head as the world began to shatter around me, somehow my luck was terrible enough that when I finally gave up I succeeded in my training and appeared again in the vast white room, and then before I knew it Takeshi was in front of me asking me if I was fine, it was obvious that I wasn't, even I knew that. I wasn't about to lie, I spoke somberly with a dead look on my face "No, I'm not...I need a break." I would then continue to walk past Takeshi without another word, trying to find the entrance out.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:30 am

Takeshi nodded to Rosuto as he walked away saying he was tired an apparently looking for the exit. The Hebikage just stood there and called out, "hey, close your eyes for just a sec." He closed his own eyes after that and snapped his fingers to reveal yet another interesting feature of this strange room. The moment Rosuto closed his eyes he would reappear back in the training hall at ground level, the storm outside still raging on like it had been before like nothing had changed, even the seals on the floor looked like they had not been moved. Takeshi was sitting in the stands while his student would be down on the arena floor right now. "I guess your right, that room does seem to tire people out even if they are just hosting the sessions." He stood up and yawned before walking to and out the exit. He was heading towards an interesting confrontation at the doors to the building with Lee that would change his relationship with that kid forever but he didn't know that yet. All he knew is that he was tired and his bed was warm.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intense Training: Calming The Tiger
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5