Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intense Training: Calming The Tiger

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ryo : 21900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:53 pm

I was finished, It was ready to unleash, In the time span where he stuck his hand out and called for the hammer I pounced on the opportunity. I dropped to one knee and whistled in a sharp tone that echoed throughout the hall. It then would go dead silent and I would simply whisper in an apologetic tone through all the pain "I'm so sorry...Takeshi." I would then stay in the same position holding the handseal trying not to think about what would be going on in Takeshis head.

Spoiler:

60/200
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/320Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:58 pm

Another genjutsu illusion, however this one seemed much more powerful than all the others. This was something Takeshi had never seen Rosuto use on anyone before, a secret weapon. He tried to do as he had before and injure himself a bit to keep on going but for some reason he couldn't seem to move at all. The metal table he was strapped to in the technique may as well have been reality because he wasn't going anywhere soon. Unsure of what to do he just kept a steady flow of chakra through his system and waited to see what unfolded.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:03 pm

I continued stanced the way I was keeping my eyes closed in regret of having to do this to the person who accepted me when no one else would. More than once I was tempted to break the seal and apologize, but the Byakku broke in "Don't bitch out now, doing so will be going against orders he gave you himself, you should actually do more to him when we can't move, think about it, this is an ideal opportunity for you as a combatant." I couldn't help but agree with the Byakku, I would have to do something to turn the tides of this fight when he was stunned after the genjutsu wore off...But what.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/320Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Butcher's appeared now and as Takeshi looked around he noticed hanging pigs and cows, in the back of his mind he let out a sigh as even though it were an illusion what would come next was going to feel real and it would hurt worse than he had felt in a long time. They got to work and slowly after skinning him alive they were using their sausage sized fingers to rip at his insides. It hurt as though he had entered the underworld on a permanent stay but he had to endure, after all this was exactly the sort of thing he had hoped would happen, with a technique like this Rosuto would be able to stand up to anyone, now he just had to make it through this illusion.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:14 pm

I continued to hold my pose and said to the byakku "Like what? What should I do?" The byakku laughed and said "Something momentous, chop off a leg, he told you to do anything to survive and left a shiny new blade sticking out of the ground a few feet to your right." I looked over and saw the blade sticking cleanly out of the ground. Was this really what I had to do? I was told to do anything...
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:31 pm

It just kept getting worse from there, the muscle layers of his body were a mangled mess strewn about the meat locker floor now but they weren't letting up. Now they were slicing at his organs and more sensitive internal organs, the pain was unbearable but he had to push on, a technique this real would be draining chakra at a rapid pace and would surely end soon so here on the final stretch he gritted his teeth and dealt with it for just a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:37 pm

I continued holding the seal, mulling over in my head what had to be done. He was right. I had to end this fight and be the victor and I would do it by cutting off his leg when the genjutsu ended. I continued to hold the seal though until I was certain my stashed chakra for the jutsu was empty.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:43 pm

Finally it was almost over, there was a second of pause as four of his attackers stopped, the last one grabbed him by his hair and tightened his grip. With a single yank it came clean off, dragging along whatever organs had been left behind from moments ago. At this sensation of pain the illusion broke and he opened his eyes to take in a deep gasping breath of air, not yet moving due to mental recovery this would be Rosuto's final chance.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:48 pm

There, the deep breath was the sign that he was back, I had to act now or I would never get the chance. I got up and rushed to the blade and pulled it from the ground and sprinted back to takeshi and pushed him onto his back and then stabbed straight down through his knee. I heard the popping of joints and crushing of bones, then I closed my eyes and yelled out a battle cry before twisting the blade causing the leg to pop off with an audible snap. I kept my eyes closed and stepped back, dropping the blade now coated in blood and waited for something, anything, to happen.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:57 pm

Takeshi sat up slowly as he heard Rosuto let out a savage battle cry, for some reason he felt an immense rushing of blood in his lower half and when he looked it was apparent that his leg was completely taken off his body even though the ghost limb effect made it feel like it was still attached. This however didn't stop the flood of pain that was coursing throughout his body within moments so he released the enormous amount of chakra he had been building up and as fast as one could blink a set of eight fingers were reaching up out of the kage's mouth and ripping the skin apart to reveal a brand new body completely unscratched in the slightest. Body shedding was a tough technique to pull off though and while the pain sensation settled quickly he was exhausted but the five minute timer was over and Rosuto had passed. Takeshi sat down and held out his hand for his titanium sword, late he would return it to sphere form and the inside of the scroll but for now he needed to tell Rosuto stage two of his training.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:02 pm

I was stunned, literally unable to move when I saw the kage completely shed bodies and be unharmed. I fell right on my ass and the bijuu chakra receded back into my body. I managed to stutter out "H-h-how..?" Being an advocate of the medical field I was left completely speechless by this jutsu, a jutsu that allows you to spawn a completely new form of yourself and keep the same mind set, it was simply unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Takeshi coughed a bit and then pointed at the sword near his body, "Let me see that so it can be returned. Then Ill need to show you what you have to do next." Asking for the sword was really just a stall method, he was still recovering mentally from the S rank genjutsu followed by growing a new body with little to no time to transition between the two only moments ago. He would be fine soon but for now he needed to get his bearings.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:10 pm

I nodded quickly and still shaking and on the ground grabbed the blade and threw it up to him. I was still in shock, I had to know how it was done, the effects it did to the body to allow something so extreme to happen, everything. But it seems the questioning would have to wait for now.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Takeshi took the sword and put it down next to him, he was getting back into the right state of mind to direct Rosuto to the next stage so he worked his way up, bringing the weapon with him, and shifted his weight until he was comfortable moving. When he got to that point he made his way over to the middle of the room and tapped a series of tiles with his foot. Upon this happening the ground shifted and parts fell down to reveal a spiral staircase beneath the surface level. "This leads to the special bijuu training quarters. Seeing as these havent been opened in nearly three hundred years I have no idea what to expect so we may as well get on our way down there." He opened the scroll on his back and tucked the sword away for now, opening his palm to the side to catch his hammer as it flew to him. After he did so he started making his way down, Rosuto would follow and then the staircase would be sealed up until they were done.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:20 pm

I managed to recuperate from what I witnessed and stood up, now feeling the pain from the lacerations all over my chest and upper body. I ignored the pain for now and continued to follow the kage into the training area. Somewhere that hasn't been open in 300 years....this would have to be interesting. I was ready to finally get this unappreciative prick living inside me to pay more of his rent in the form of chakra and assist in battle.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:29 pm

The stairs were very deep, reaching down even further than the base of Hel's Deep. Meaning this walk down the stairs was going to take a very long time. It took nearly a full hour and a half but eventually they saw a light around the bend. Takeshi stopped for a minute and turned to his student. "Now that we are almost there I need to tell you the most major thing about this training hall. You wont be able to use the Rokubi's power. In fact he will temporarily no longer be a part of you. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:33 pm

I was relieved to see light after the injured walk done the steps for an hour and a half, but then Takeshi turned and said to me something that I didn't quite expect. In this area the bijuu will no longer exist in my being? That was a weird concept to grasp and I didn't quite understand it, but I trusted Takeshi and simply nodded to him in approval before continuing further down the steps near the room they had to enter.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:39 pm

He seemed to get it so Takeshi continued on down the stairs into a solid white room, nothing setting it apart in the color scale other than a single inscription on the floor. It seemed to be a type of fuuinjutsu from centuries ago, possibly all the way back at the very birth of the bijuu demons. Knowing how to perform the ritual Takeshi directed Rosuto over to it. "Place both of your feet in that circle." He pointed to a circle not but a foot and a half across at the middle of the giant series of symbols and runes. "After that I'll take care of the rest of the separation process and trust me, you'll know what to do after that." He had said all he could and went over to start reading the runes to find his own position, normall eight powerful sages would have to gather in order to activate this seal but there was a built in fail safe for times of emergency like this for a single operator.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:45 pm

I was confused as I entered the straight white room, I couldn't even differentiate the walls from the floor they were so similar. I listened to Takeshi and entered the tiny circle and then got a very unsettling feeling, like I was about to have a battle I would never forget in my entire life. I let the feeling sit without vocalizing it, simply waiting to see what Takeshi did now that I have entered the circle.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:03 pm

He found his place and as Rosuto took his spot in the center he began a nordic chant to the ancients, placing his palms down on a rune that marked life and death's eternal cycle soon after starting everything starting to glow an ominous silver color. After a few seconds every rune was glowing and Takeshi finished that chant only to begin another one, this time it was faster and seemed more tribal in tone. As he did so hands reached up and grabbed Rosuto by his arms and legs to hold him in place as a chakra formed serpent rose up and slithered down his throat. As it squirmed inside him it made it's way to the center of his chakra network where it would bite down, no doubt this would cause a pretty severe amount of pain considering what it was in there doing. The arms though would keep him still as it worked and slowly slithered out backwards. As came out it revealed a white glowing orb in its mouth, this tiny speck of chakra was none other than the six tailed white tiger. Takeshi held his place and went on chanting until he had to pull out a small bottle which the snake placed the orb inside. When it released the chakra and the top was screwed on the silver glow faded and Rosuto was free to move. Takeshi stood up and tossed the glass bottle to Rosuto. "There, now talk shit to him while he can't say anything back for once."
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:10 pm

I was a bit worried by the lights that appeared around me as Takeshi chanted, everything seemed fine for now but then it changed when his chanting sped up and he grabbed me, easily keeping me pinned to the ground in my weakened state. Then a chakra snake forced its way down my throat and I could feel it biting at something inside me. It hurt, like the worst pain I have ever felt in my life, I yelled out in pain but it was cut short by the snake coming back out with an orb in its mouth. I also felt, hollow, like a part of me had been ripped from my body then I realized the orb was the Byakku himself. When thrown the bottle I looked at it as though it was the demon itself and said with a smirk on my face "See, you aren't invincible, no where near." Then I threw it back to Takeshi and waited for the next step that he obviously knew.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Takeshi nodded, though it would take some additional steps Rosuto would see himself as an equal partner to his sealed beast in time but for now he had to take the initiative to start down that path. Meaning he would need to release the tiger at full unfiltered power. "Now that you've gone and said that it's time to let him out and about. I'm pretty sure the room will change and I may or may not be available to help you so be preparred for that. Ready? Good." Without wasting anymore time Takeshi pulled back and threw the bottle as hard as he could past Rosuto, after that he spun around on his ankle with Mjolnir held at the tip of the handle which was released and heading straight for the bottle at high speeds.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:20 pm

I wasn't prepared for what he did next, releasing the bijuu at full power and expecting me to be able to handle it? I had never even considered something that bold in my entire life and out of fear I yelled out no as the hammer fell onto the container holding the bijuu. It was free now, and I may have to fight it, by myself. This was going to be the fight to define where my life goes from here, and whether or not it keeps going at all.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:28 pm

As the bottle shattered into countless pieces the room changed, trees sprouted and within seconds grew to their full height, dropping down vines and revealing things like a crystal lake surrounded by wild animals. This new scenery like the previous white room either had no end to it or was to far to see from where Rosuto stood. The low growl of a tiger could be heard off in the distance which alerted everything in the area to run and hide. The former host would find himself standing in the middle of a clearing surrounded by thick trees, the sun blocked by the canopy overhead. Even the numerous birds that would exist in such an area hushed at the sound of the giant tiger that after hundreds of years had returned home.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Dokuta
Chūnin
Rosuto Dokuta

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:32 pm

I panicked slightly as the room changed to a clearing in a forest with no view of the sun because of the canopy, takeshi seemed to have disappeared too, I was all alone. I heard the byakku's growl in the forest around me and I knew it was near. I prepared myself in a stance and kept my head moving constantly side to side, not knowing where it would come from. I got tired of the waiting so yelled out to it "Show yourself coward! You and I both know you hate stealth tactics." My heart was beating insanely fast, the fear was immense, the fear that I wouldn't live to see my home ever again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training: Calming The Tiger   Intense Training: Calming The Tiger - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intense Training: Calming The Tiger
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next