Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamcha
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Yamcha

Ryo : 1600

Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More Empty
PostSubject: Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More   Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:52 pm

The rain was still pouring like the bottom of the sky had fallen out but this pair werent plagued by it where they were. The rain pelted the outside shell harshly and made a rather loud racket but from the inside of the super-thick titanium walls it was air tight and dry in here. This area was restricted but ever since the two of them were genin they would sneak between the support beams and get inside the wall to spar. Although Yamcha had never won a single fight since Takeshi took over running the village it was excellent training, he remembers the days before that though when he won two for every one he lost but that was just a memory now and he chuckled when he thought about his friend's progress.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More Left_bar_bleue320/320Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More   Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Takeshi walked in behind Yamcha and chuckled along with him, "I remember when that opening used to be alot easier to get though, some things might not change but some do I guess." The two shared a laugh about that and then took their positions across each other on two different giant horizantal beams twenty feet in the air. Just as always it was time to get this show on the road.
Back to top Go down
Yamcha
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Yamcha

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More   Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:36 pm

Yamcha laughed with his friend then got in the starting gates as he called their spots, there was one thing at least he had which could trump his buddy and it always amazed Takeshi when he saw it. The bandit blade. Yamcha drew the weapon from its place at his side and it shined like moonlight for a moment before returning to normal, forged from the metal of the molten moat surounding Yggdrasil even the greatest Kinzoku master was unable to use their bloodline against this weapon so this made Yamcha the only swordsman in the world that could stand up to a Kinzoku without his weapon turning on him. "Ready when you are then, shall I count to three or is that number to high for you?"
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More Left_bar_bleue320/320Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More   Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:09 pm

The kage chuckled and shook his head as his arms folded and his index finged tapped on his arm. "Funny man, to bad thats gonna be the only blow you land on me today. Lets do this. 1..2.." Takeshi was starting the count but he knew Yamcha would jump the gun and finish for him so he didnt even bother starting to mouth three and just got ready to go for it.
Back to top Go down
Yamcha
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Yamcha

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More   Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:11 pm

"THREE!!" The long haired male jumped from his spot and swung down with his sword, no doubt Takeshi would have a counter attack in mind but this would be a good way to get things going, the fight was going to last longer than the normal two minutes this time and he planned on making sure that happened.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More   Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:28 pm

As his partner started the fight for him he watched him jumped at him with his sword, that thing had been the bane of the Kinzoku for decades and it really pissed off Takeshi to even see it so he slanted his eyes and side stepped Yamcha to bring his foot up and kick the blade away, after that it would be time to get serious in the hand to hand portion of the duel.
Back to top Go down
Yamcha
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Yamcha

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More   Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:21 pm

His sword was lost, its extreme sharpness allowed it to get stuck in the steel beam a few dozen feet above them after stabbing into it perpendicular to the ground below. Knowing what kind of battle this now was Yamcha prepared his fists and palm strikes to be launched then released a flurry of blows. Attack after attack the combos were to fast for anyone to see if there had been people watching proving that he was indeed a special jonin wih heavy emphasis on his taijutsu.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More   Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Yamcha was extremely powerful in his physical attacks, although Takeshi was much more powerful in every other aspect he was still only on level when it came to using taijutsu against his old friend. Struggling for it he blocked each attack and returned it with one of his own for Yamcha to do the same thing to all of his attacks. This went on for nearly ten seconds (and one hundred punches) until they broke away from each other. Both jumping back to find themselves landing on a different beam. Takeshi started a charge of chakra into his hands, no doubt Yamcha would be doing the same to prepare for some larger scale combat.
Back to top Go down
Yamcha
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Yamcha

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More   Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:42 pm

As they broke away from each other Takeshi would no doubt be charging chakra into his hands or something so he needed to return the favor. Preparing a charge of chakra into his own hands would be his first course of action, following that he would need to launch his attack and then retrieve his weapon. Takeshi for whatever reason hadn't pulled Mjolnir from his back yet, he often said he didnt do so because he wasnt getting enough of a challenge but Yamcha knew it was because he might scratch it and that would mean he would HAVE to recognize him as an equal on weapon use as he had to with physical prowess. It was time for higher level techniques to be launched and the fight would get much more flashy, to bad there wasnt a crowd to watch it go down.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More   Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:11 pm

With the chakra charging complete he assumed a powerful stance and punched forward with all his might. As he did so three long and slender brown snakes launched from his sleeve to open their mouths and extend short blades. These reptiles were going at great speed towards Yamcha so Takeshi thought he had this in the bag already since that two minute mark was almost ready to come up, little did he know his partner would pull out the big guns early though.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yamcha
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Yamcha

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More   Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:39 pm

The snakes came forth at a rapid pace but Yamcha just smirked as he locked eyes with the over confident Takeshi and started moving his hands at a normal speed up and down. In Takeshi's eyes though this movement was slowly down to an extreme which would instantly let him know that Yamcha was using his signature move and he was unlucky enough to get caught in it. The move was locked and Takeshi was within it, as Yamcha changed forward yet again his body seemed to change into that of a wolf lunging forward and then right before the illusion lifted itself he positioned himself over to the side in Takeshi's blind sot and got to work on the physical portion of the attack. His hands were quick and sharp, hammering away on his back seven time until the skin flaked away and a tiny portion of the bone underneath was given fresh air to breathe for the very first time. As the illusion was full proof Takeshi would have no way to dodge these blows and thus the first hit would have been scored on him in addition to the two minute mark already being passed, not a good reputation fight for the kage.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More   Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Due to the power of his bloodline the attack wouldnt do any physical damage to his skin but the attack still hurt like hell when it hit him. Takeshi went flying forward and slammed his head into a beam of steel and fell to the ground. He turned around to Yamcha and smirked, he knew the attack itself wouldnt damage him but making him slam into that beam did some damage, clever. His snakes were long gone but he was charging up his next attack as he casually swung his arm around, holding his shoulder as if massaging it to distract from the technique that was coming up but with this particular training partner it was more or less an inside joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More   Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rematch: The Serpent and The Wolf Square Off Once More
Page 1 of 1