Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serpent Kanji

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Serpent Kanji Left_bar_bleue320/320Serpent Kanji Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Serpent Kanji Empty
PostSubject: Serpent Kanji   Serpent Kanji I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:58 pm

Serpent Kanji Weapontemplate

Name: Hebi no māku (Mark of Snakes)

Type: Tattoo Set

Quantity: 2 (one on each palm)

Description: On each of Takeshi's palms is a tattoo of the kanji for Hebi (snake/serpent), the symbol is medium size (about two and a half inches at its widest points. So they take up a decent area of his palm but not the entire thing. They are inscribed in a mixture of midnight purple and green ink which gives a sense of venom and danger to its very appearance and warns those that see it that nothing good for them can come from there.

Abilities: Can be used as a medium for serpent techniques, the main technique this is focused on is Jagei Jubaku though others might make use of it. Techniques using these symbols will say so in their description like Jagei Jubaku does.

Durability: As durable as the skin it is imprinted on

History: While training with the serpents in the mastery of his contract Takeshi found that he could be much more effect if he could summon as a snake strikes, with precious and near instantaneous speed. Finding a way to do so with his understanding of Fuuinjutsu he tattooed the kanji for serpent on each of his palms and has used them countless times in battle to turn the tide in his favor.

Appearance:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Serpent Kanji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serpent Kanji   Serpent Kanji I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:01 pm

Approved.

Pricing: 1000 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

Serpent Kanji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serpent Kanji   Serpent Kanji I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:01 pm

accepted, ryo deducted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serpent Kanji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serpent Kanji   Serpent Kanji I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serpent Kanji
Page 1 of 1