Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wolf Emerges

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee
Chūnin
Lee

Ryo : 4100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Wolf Emerges Left_bar_bleue280/280The Wolf Emerges Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

The Wolf Emerges Empty
PostSubject: The Wolf Emerges   The Wolf Emerges I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:57 pm

The setting sun cast a shadow off of the eastern wall of the great hall of Valhalla. Valhalla was said to be under the divine protection of Odin himself, the ruler of the ancient Norse gods. The pyres twisted elegantly around the hall, adorning their own stories with simple expressions of beauty and history. In the shadow of the tall building gleamed a smile adorned with fangs, and two glowing red eyes piercing through the darkness. Emerging from the shadow, he revealed himself in the escaping sunlight. He had heard, after scouring the Kinzoku castle for information (somewhat illegally), that the Hebikage he was searching for was in this very building. Well, he had to come out eventually, and then Lee would finally confront him. So, patiently, he sat outside the main entrance with his legs crossed, leaning back against the wall behind him. He closed his eyes and entered a meditation state. This would not only help him pass the time until the Hebikage exited the building, but it would also help him to find a place of Zen, a place to escape from the inexplainably huge amount of chakra power inside of him. A place to calm the Yonbi.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Wolf Emerges Left_bar_bleue320/320The Wolf Emerges Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

The Wolf Emerges Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Emerges   The Wolf Emerges I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:27 am

Takeshi exited Valhalla exhausted, he had been training non-stop between Rosuto, Omega and himself and he was ready to go home and rest but fate would not allow such a thing to happen this day. As he cleared the doors he found his village's second bijuu host and instantly he knew what was going on and expressed this to everyone in the area quite clearly. "AH SHIT! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" He took a moment to catch his breath and clear his head, eventually accepting that he wasn't done quite yet and would have to push through this one last time for the day though by the way the rain was falling it had actually been about three days but it didnt matter at this point, he had to finish all this up to rest so he could make it to the Chunin Exams in the land of vines, apparently Lag made it to the finals and he didnt want to miss that. "Well alright then, go meet me in the main chamber. Just gonna go get a snack so I dont starve. Do some kind of warm up I guess." He just hung his head low and pointed towards the door, not caring what happened at this point.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Chūnin
Lee

Ryo : 4100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Wolf Emerges Left_bar_bleue280/280The Wolf Emerges Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

The Wolf Emerges Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Emerges   The Wolf Emerges I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:57 pm

I was confused as the Hebikage interrupted my meditation by screaming at me. Was I that unattractive? If the thought of training me was that terrible that he had to proclaim his dislike to the rest of the village around us, second thoughts would cross me about this idea of training. Was training the best if the mentor rejected the student? No, for training, for learning, to actually work, it was the mentor's obligation and necessity to believe in whom they were teaching. Without saying anything, I stood up to face the Hebikage. He pointed towards the door and told me to start my warm-ups with such reluctance that it emanated a bitter feeling in my stomach. My decision, however, had been made. He dropped his head, frowned, and pointed. I walked up to him, looked him in his angered eyes, and shook my head. I turned to walk away into the streets. My training needed to be found elsewhere.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Wolf Emerges Left_bar_bleue320/320The Wolf Emerges Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

The Wolf Emerges Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Emerges   The Wolf Emerges I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:13 pm

For whatever reason Lee gave him an angry look and then walked away, he felt slightly guilty for this but it couldn't be helped. With an entire village in a state of chaos and a family of his own to comfort in all of this he couldn't be expected to cater to the needs of everyone, even if they did host a demon of legend within them. He looked at the area of the village where Kinzoku castle was located and then in the direction Lee had gone off in and for a moment he was torn about what to do. Eventually he decided against both, he was physically exhausted and it was starting to interfere with his spiritual peace so he needed to visit the temple for meditation. He started walking that way slowly in the rain, he would make it there in under a half hour at this rate, he couldn't wait to be in the presence of Thor once more to ask for guidance on these matters at long last.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wolf Emerges Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Emerges   The Wolf Emerges I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wolf Emerges
Page 1 of 1