Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Big Bad Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Big Bad Wolf Left_bar_bleue320/320The Big Bad Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

The Big Bad Wolf Empty
PostSubject: The Big Bad Wolf   The Big Bad Wolf I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:06 am

The Big Bad Wolf Missio10
The Big Bad Wolf

Reward: 2500 Ryo

Story: While enjoying your stay in the hidden storm village you hear a loud high pitched scream coming from the black forest alongside a ferocious howl. You rush to the scene to find a girl of about eleven years lying down with a sprained ankle dressed in ceremonial robes from the Church on the hill so she must have been here blessing Fenrir and his children. This wolf however is not from the sacred pack, just a common ravenous wolf foaming at the mouth with rabies. Kill the beast and save the girl from certain death.

Description: -post you want this mission and a staff member will approve you (must be in Arashigakure to take this mission)
-post in  Fenrir's Grove in a topic called -  The Big Bad Wolf [mission]
-RP you saving a kid from the wolf, must kill the wolf to finish correctly (700 words)
-Link back here for rewards

Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ryo : 12500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Big Bad Wolf Left_bar_bleue160/160The Big Bad Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

The Big Bad Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Wolf   The Big Bad Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:32 pm

I'll take this on.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Big Bad Wolf Left_bar_bleue320/320The Big Bad Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

The Big Bad Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Wolf   The Big Bad Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Begin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Big Bad Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Wolf   The Big Bad Wolf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Big Bad Wolf
Page 1 of 1