Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenshi
Genin
Zenshi

Ryo : 4700

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue160/160[Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

[Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] Empty
PostSubject: [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:39 pm

D Rank

Name:Boil Release: Boiling Spray (Futton: Futto Funmu)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Futton
Distance: 0-5 feet
Description: Charge equal to hand seals. The user can create a close range 5 foot long, and 3 foot wide spray of boiling water hot enough to scald human skin, dealing first degree burns and covers up to a maximum of 30%. The water is as hot as 100-120 degrees on contact. It is meant as a close range defensive tactic instead of a offensive can spray for 2 posts. 4 post cool down. 4 times per topic.

Name: Chef Style: Kettle Shell
Element: N/A
Distance: Self
Description: Requires Activation. The Futton chakra within Zenshis chakra circulatory system causes him to be immune to any futton jutsu that has his chakra inside it. No charge time and costs 15 chakra for initial activation and every post after it requires 10 chakra to be maintained.

Name: Chefs Style: Greased Blade
Type: Kenjutsu
Distance: Touch
Description: Requires charging. After charging chakra into the blade the wind resistance is lowered and the users kenjutsu abilities are increased by 10% for 4 posts. This jutsu has a 6 post cooldown.

C Rank

Name: Chefs Style: Caesar Slash
Type: Kenjutsu
Distance: Contact
Description: Requires Charging. After charging chakra into a blade, the user slashes at the opponent and right before it makes contact the chakra inside the blade explodes into a grid pattern which is 2 x 2 feet from the blade and the dimensions of each square is 1x1 inch and being slashed by the knife or any part of the grid pattern is capable of giving 3/4 of an inch deep cuts, potentially giving someones torso a grid pattern made solely of cuts. 3 post cooldown.

Name: Water Release: Water Prison
Canon/Custom: Canon
Element: Suiton
Distance: Touch
Description: This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This jutsu requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, it is stronger than steel. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself. Raiton jutsu used on the sphere(C rank or above) will damage the user, more damage with higher ranks. This happens due to the electricity travelling into the users arm. Lasts 5 posts or until disrupted, 5 post cooldown.

Name: Katon: Dragon Fire Technique
Canon/Custom: Canon
Element: Katon
Distance: 0-50 feet
Description: The user breathes fire, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon. Can cause second degree burns on direct contact and within six inches of the flame. The flame travels at 60 mph, making it extremely effective at close range. Requires hand seals. 4 post cool down.

B Rank

Name: Boil Release: Vapor Clones (Futton: Joki no kuron)
Distance: N/A
Description: Requires handseals. After performing the handseals, clones solidify near the user composed of an immensely hot vapor that if they are hit they explode in a 5 x 5 square of vapor which is capable of giving 2nd degree burns and lowers ocular potential by 40% if contact if made with the eyes. The clones only stay on the battle field for 4 posts before dissipating on they're own and this technique has a 6 post cooldown.

Name: Chef Style: Pepper Spray
Type: Supplementary Ninjutsu
Distance: 0-15 feet
Description: Requires charging. After he charges he sprays a concentrated stream of vapor that travels 30 mph towards the enemy. The goal is to aim for the persons eyes and if direct contact with the eyes is made it lowers ocular potential by 60% and if it hits another part of the body and splashes into the eye its lowers it by only 20% and if it just hits skin it gives them 2nd degree acid burns. 6 post cooldown.

A Rank

Name: Chefs Style: Lobster Pot
Type: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
Distance: Intitial range: touch, dimensions of pool 10 x 10 x 25 (Length, width, depth)
Description: Requires charging. The user punches the target and slams them into the ground and using chakra that doesn't harm the target more than a normal punch breaks a hole into the ground with the dimensions stated above. The user then, while the opponent is in the crater, fills the crater with boiling water at rate of 175 square feet per second, or at a rate to fill the pool in 1.5 seconds. The water is capable of second degree burns over their entire body that keeps the heat for three posts before cooling to room temperature. Cooldown of 6 posts.

S Rank

Name: Boil Release: Melting Armor (Futton: Yoyu yoroi)
Type: Supplementary Nintaijutsu
Distance: Self
Description: Requires charging. After charging the user is coated in a layer of acidic vapor capable of melting any material below diamond. This jutsu requires 10 chakra per post as well as a way to prevent the user from being harmed or else the jutsu is pointless as they would melt upon usage. While this technique is used it blurs the users vision 50% and after the technique ends the user has extreme tunnel vision to the extent that it lasts for two weeks in real time. Also for two weeks the user is incapable of using futton nature jutsu. They also must type a 1000 word recovery topic as to how they recovered from the extreme dehydration caused by turning the bodies water into vapor. Lasts for 4 posts.

Last edited by Zenshi on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:43 pm

Please put it in the correct template
Back to top Go down
Zenshi
Genin
Zenshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue160/160[Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:47 pm

woops, derped there, edited it
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Add the dimensions of the spray. It would most likely be a cone shape and if you want you can spray for at least two posts. If you do that you would need to add another post of cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Zenshi
Genin
Zenshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:56 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:15 pm

Your supposed to use the bottom half of the clan template to register your first 10 jutsu. Its in the rules. It helps us distinguish that they are free.
Back to top Go down
Zenshi
Genin
Zenshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:41 pm

aight, completion bump
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:56 pm

I'll go over these with you. Since I've been sitting here vaguely listening to your descriptions of them, I will at least know what you mean for these jutsu. So, shall we begin?
Back to top Go down
Zenshi
Genin
Zenshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:31 pm

indubitably
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:51 am

Alrighty then. Looks like the first one is approved, so we'll go to the second D rank. I'm going to have to deny that passively, because if there were a situation in which you couldn't get out of your own boiling water, you'd be first to run out of chakra. I'm going to say it doesnt cost charge time, but it costs 15 chakra to activate, 10 chakra for every post it's active, and then it costs nothing to turn off.
Back to top Go down
Zenshi
Genin
Zenshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:55 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:58 am

Alright, in greased blade, drop the duration to 4 posts
Back to top Go down
Zenshi
Genin
Zenshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:00 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:01 am

Alrighty, for the Caesar Slash, tell me what kind of material the jutsu can cut through. Also, give me the dimensions of the grid pattern. Meaning, how wide and long are each square in the grid pattern?
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:07 pm

Hey, I'm back. We need some major editing on that water prison. Firstly, rendering your opponrnt completely motionless with a c-rank is a bit too far. If you're going to do that, drop the duration to 2 posts, and make the durability of iron, definitely not steel. Alright, make the edits and we'll move on.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:52 pm

Nevermind, i was told this is a canon jutsu, so forget about it. You're approved for this one and the fire style dragon jutsu, since that's canon too. Next one:

Pepper spray looks good, and the clones can only be used once per topic.

Make the edits please and we'll keep going.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:35 pm

Alright, you're here in person, and we went over and edited the A-rank already. So, let's tackle the big one. I know we talked about most of the S-rank in person, but I'm going to post all of my concerns on here for reference in case another mod wanted to know what I was thinking.

1) Make this a Supplementary Nintaijutsu. You're essentially coating yourself in acid to enhance hand-to-hand combat, much like Lightning Release Armor, making it Nintaijutsu. Also, you're charging, making it Supplementary.

2) This is your character's signature S-rank, so we're going to beef the damage of this up ten-fold. When you use this, you're going to have to have the pure intent of killing, and you should have thought about using it long before the actual action. So, here we go. This should have the ability to completely melt through skin, bone, and any material up to the durability of diamond.

3) With such badassness, comes massive repercussions. Seems you already mentioned that you'll have to be able to protect yourself from the acid, or you'll melt, which is good. According to this, you're going to be able to use this for 4 posts maximum. 4 posts is a long time, right? Wrong. It's not as good as it sounds. With having to activate the water shell jutsu you made, having to keep it open, activating S-rank jutsu chakra, and another 10 to keep it open, you're spending 85 chakra just for the first post. So if you keep it open for 4 posts, the total would come out to... wait for it.. 105 chakra. That's a lot of chakra. Making that a huge drawback in itself. But wait, there's more.

4) Physical drawbacks. That tunnel vision you mentioned? It isn't going to last for the rest of the topic. It's going to last for two weeks. You're also not allowed to use any Boil Release jutsu for 2 weeks after using this due to your body exerting extreme chakra out of each and every pore of the body. Also, because of all of that water you're using up, guess who has to do a 1000-word & 3 day hospital topic due to extreme dehydration? If you guess Takeshi, no, you're wrong. You do.

5) Alrighty, you know what you have to do. This final point will only serve as a clarification for whenever you use this jutsu. If you use this, plan it carefully. You have no speed boosts, so you're relying on having to be able to touch your opponent to do any damage. Also, this just can do SERIOUS lethal damage, so don't just use it on anyone. I emphasize this point. I don't want you going around killing a new character every two weeks. Alright, you know the power I'm giving you, and you know the drawbacks. Make the edits, and we're good to go.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Alrighty, you're good to go.

[Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] Lb9S8X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration]   [Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Zenshi Kenko/ Jutsu Registration]
Page 1 of 1