Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Ravine/ Jutsu registration]

Go down 
+2
Haru Satsujin
Ravine
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravine
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Ravine

Ryo : 8700

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] Left_bar_bleue240/240[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] Empty
PostSubject: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:57 am

[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] Jutsutemplate

Academy Jutsu

Spoiler:

Medical Ninjutsu

Spoiler:

Ninjutsu

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ravine on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:41 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ravine
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Ravine

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] Left_bar_bleue240/240[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:58 am

*Note: There are 12 jutsu here... 10 from the free i get... 1 i crossed over from mirage.
"Level C jutsu: Nurse Fingers"

So there are a total of 11 jutsu here that are not paid, but instead of having 3 C rank jutsu to avail. I just made one D and one B.
I hope I just pay the B jutsu in half, or whatever the verdict may be.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:06 am

If the S Rank is Tsunades forehead seal its denied, thats being made into a special case.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:16 am

If I may interject I feel a staff discussion would be great since the mitoric regeneration was a purposes special case, and now that someone wants it we can go through the approval process.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:22 am

Its not even close to being Mitoric Regeneration, I'm going to continue my jutsu review, so we'll bring in everyone once Im done with my initial review
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ryo : 2500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] Left_bar_bleue250/250[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:41 pm

D 5, C 4, B 3, A 2, S 1. This is the count I got from reading this over not including academy techniques. Please not that even with your needle finger technique taking off one of your C ranks from that count you are still over the limit on everything but C and S rank so adjust this list. Also Strength of a Hundred is a jutsu derived from Ninja Art: Mitotic Regeneration meaning that one must first have the parent jutsu to use it so denied for now.
Back to top Go down
Ravine
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Ravine

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:18 am

I'll just remove the mystic palm from the free jutsu and purchase it...
Then if i do that, is everything gonna be okay?
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:32 am

you would still be one d rank over
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:40 am

Well first we need to establish how many of these techniques she bought on Mirage that she is allowed to keep. Did you purchase any of these techs like Chakra Scalpel and Mystical Palms while on Mirage?
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ryo : 2500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] Left_bar_bleue250/250[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:06 pm

Ravine wrote:
*Note: There are 12 jutsu here... 10 from the free i get... 1 i crossed over from mirage.
"Level C jutsu: Nurse Fingers"

So there are a total of 11 jutsu here that are not paid, but instead of having 3 C rank jutsu to avail. I just made one D and one B.
I hope I just pay the B jutsu in half, or whatever the verdict may be.

According to this she only has one C rank slot already paid for and the rest are new
Back to top Go down
Ravine
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Ravine

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:09 pm

I currently have four on this list...
One is already purchased. Then I should remove one (Mystical Palm)
Then the count for C is only 2 instead of the free 3. But then again I have an extra D.
Can I just get two D's? Or should I just remove the other D and get a new C?
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Ravine/ Jutsu registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:23 pm

The best bet is to just stick to the regular template. If you have a custom one, just bump up the rank from extra D, and give it more potency
Back to top Go down
Ravine
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Ravine

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:53 am

Ok. I will edit now. And can I cross over some money I still have on Mirage, so I can purchase jutsu?
Back to top Go down
Ravine
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Ravine

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:02 am

Name: Mystical Palm Technique
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Ijutsu
Element: None
Distance: Short
Description: Hand seals depend on rank of healing used. This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by sending chakra from their hands into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it highly useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. By sending an excess amount of chakra into the patient's body, the user can overload the patient's normal circulation, trapping them in a comatose state. The use of this technique can help bring back people from any injury with a certain amount of chakra as described below.

Minor (D): 10 chakra
Average(C): 20 Chakra
Major(B): 30 Chakra
Life Threatening(A): 40 Chakra

In order to obtain the effect of the comatose on an affected person at least two ranks higher than the needed chakra must be inserted into the body. The effects of the comatose is simple a knock out that lasts for three rounds.

I am seperately purchasing this once I get money
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:50 am

Just tell me how much you had on Mirage and I will edit your total. Now, are you finished adjusting the free techs? If so, we can begin the breakdown on those.
Back to top Go down
Ravine
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Ravine

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:56 am

4700. And yep, i think i did the adjustments.... well, except for the A and S, which I think should be special case jutsus... So I'm not sure if you could approve the others in the mean time.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:22 am

E ranks and Chakra Scalpel approved. While your A rank on the list is not a special case the staff is reworking it since somehow we had 2 versions and both were terrible, just a big mess but we are cleaning it up for you. Note though that Mental Collision is listed officially as a raiton technique and I dont know which elements you have, this may factor in for you.

Bite - For a D rank to heal life threatening injuries is a ad to much, lets start by scaling that back a bit and going from there
Back to top Go down
Ravine
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Ravine

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:30 am

I have to put Creation Rebirth as my A if I want Strength of a hundred as S.
And I'm going to remove the Mental Collision because I don't have Raiton as my element.

And I need to know if Creation rebirth and Strength of a hundred could be approved for me, so I could finish the entire list

So this like makes it a bit more confusing...but other than A and S, i think the other jutsus are fine...

Also, I edited the heal bite

PS. thanks for reworking on mental collision, but for now, i think i might not need it if creation rebirth would be approved
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:33 am

Heal Bite - when you say energize, does it provide a temporary boost of a particular stat to get them going or is it simply like adrenaline? It needs a cooldown (All techs will need cooldowns, so if they don't try and add them). How long do they have to bite down on your skin to get fully healed?
Back to top Go down
Ravine
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Ravine

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:29 pm

Name: Heal Bite
Distance: Bite
Description: By having others bite into her skin and suck out her chakra, Ravine can heal other's wounds. This ability has been shown to heal minor injuries in a short period of time, and is capable of quickly energizing those Ravine heals. Ravine is left with a permanent bite mark every time she uses it.

*I was wondering if I could like give them chakra... Or if not, a boost in speed/reaction.
They will also need to bite onto me for one post.
Cooldown is 3 posts.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:12 pm

Ok well if it heals, then at D Rank, it can only provide a 5% increase. You can add that in along with the bite down of one post. Once you do that, bump and I will go look.
Back to top Go down
Ravine
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Ravine

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:02 pm

Description: By having others bite into her skin and suck out her chakra, Ravine can heal other's wounds. This ability has been shown to heal minor injuries in a short period of time, and is capable of quickly energizing those Ravine heals. Ravine is left with a permanent bite mark every time she uses it.
It gives the biter 10 chakra points and they need to bite down for 1 post for a minor healing. There will be 10 additional chakra points given to the biter for every post the bite extends.
There will also be a 5% increase in the speed/reaction due to the surge of chakra.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:16 pm

You can't give someone extra chakra. That needs to be taken out. The 5% increase can only last for 4 posts, then it goes away.

(Sorry this seems to be taking forever. Been very busy lately.)
Back to top Go down
Ravine
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Ravine

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:26 am

No need to apologize

They need to bite down for 1 post for a total minor healing. There will also be a 5% increase in the speed/reaction due to the surge of chakra that lasts for 4 posts. This technique needs a 3 post cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:03 am

Ok, that technique is good to go. Now just make sure you change it in the full template on the first page. Go ahead and post the next jutsu and I will get to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ravine/ Jutsu registration]   [Ravine/ Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Ravine/ Jutsu registration]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next