Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Yoshi/Jutsu registration]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshi
Genin
Yoshi

Ryo : 3900

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Yoshi/Jutsu registration] Left_bar_bleue160/160[Yoshi/Jutsu registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

[Yoshi/Jutsu registration] Empty
PostSubject: [Yoshi/Jutsu registration]   [Yoshi/Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:19 am

Academy Jutsus:

Starter Jutsus:

Clanless Ability:
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Genin
Yoshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Yoshi/Jutsu registration] Left_bar_bleue160/160[Yoshi/Jutsu registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: [Yoshi/Jutsu registration]   [Yoshi/Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:59 am

Done. And two questions:

1. For my Clanless Ability, How Much do I increase in speed? Can you provide an example?
2. Next is about Chidori.
Quote :
NOTE: Learning this technique does NOT allow someone to learn any other variant of the Chidori technique. In the future the staff may work out plausible versions of these techniques but for the time being they remain on the banned list.

By that, do you mean that this jutsu does not grant me the ability to make it like the chidori current? Or do you mean if I learn this jutsu, I won't be able to learn other variation of chidori? By learn, I mean buy, and then acquire.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Yoshi/Jutsu registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Yoshi/Jutsu registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Yoshi/Jutsu registration]   [Yoshi/Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:22 am

1. 20% Stat Boost

Type: Speed/Reaction
Description: By choosing to be clanless, you recieve a 20% stat boost in the category of your choosing. This category is stated above. This is a passive stat boost that costs nothing, and cannot be taken away unless by a supplementary stat reduction technique. No charge, no cooldown.

Code:
When we say variants we mean you can't create jutsu like Chidori current or any other jutsu involving Chidori.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Genin
Yoshi

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Yoshi/Jutsu registration]   [Yoshi/Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:39 am

So if i learn this Chidori, i won't be able to.learn other type of chidori in the future? All my jutsu is ready for checking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Yoshi/Jutsu registration]   [Yoshi/Jutsu registration] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Yoshi/Jutsu registration]
Page 1 of 1