Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]

Go down 
+4
Dominic Edrick
Raleth
Haru Satsujin
Shitai
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ryo : 2500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue250/250[Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

[Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] Empty
PostSubject: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:42 am

[Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] Jutsutemplate

Name: Nō no ningyō (Brain Puppet - 脳の人形)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Ijutsu / Genjutsu
Element: n/a
Distance: Touch
Description: Hand Seals; the user is required to have ijutsu as their primary specialization in order to perform this technique at all, this is due to the highly complex task of what could almost be classified as brain surgery that is required to be performed. Since this technique takes some time to perform it is normally used after using another technique to restrain the target, meaning this technique is highly difficult to use at all and only a few are skilled enough for this to be used in combat, even then they need someone there to back them up since the technique renders them immobile.

The user, after finishing their hand seals, takes their thumb, index finger and middle finger of their non-dominant hand and places it on their own forehead. Next they do the same with their dominant hand on the target's forehead, this creates a bridge for chakra flow between the brains and makes the rest of the technique plausible. This form has deep meaning, the thumb gives the chakra which knocks out both affected, the index finger creates the genjutsu portion of the technique which is the mental plane, and the middle finger uses medical chakra the cause sparks in the brain which both allow those afrected to feel pain on the mental plane without being woken up as well as to physically rewire the brain of the loser to match the winner's wishes. The remaining part of the technique is rather boring to watch, the user and the target appear to be frozen in place in a sort of sleep (people standing remain standing rather than falling to the ground). While this is what appears to be going on the truth is that both the user and the target are locked in combat, this combat takes place on a mental plane.

This mental plane (plane of existence NOT an airplane or whatever) is a wide open field with one giant tree in the center. The field itself goes on forever without end and is a simple perfectly flat layer of dirt covered in half-inch tall blades of green grass. The tree in the center is mostly there for looks but it could be used for combat purposes if the fighters are tactical enough. The tree stands eighty feet tall with branches that shoot out fifty feet at the widest point. These branches are always covered in green leaves like a summer season tree would be. When the fight begins both fighters appear approximately 300 feet south of this tree (this holds no true meaning but is just for reference).

The combat is not like normal combat, no form of chakra or jutsu of any kind is able to be used here, it limits people to use nothing but basic weapons (weapons with abilities are unable to use those abilities) and brute strength (not taijutsu techniques). This battle also takes away any for of weapon ability as well as bloodlines, basically it takes every trace of naruto/fantasy out of the fight. The battle takes place for as long as is needed, sometimes this technique has lasted for days on end, the only way to end this technique is for one person to kill the other on the mental plane, the winner is granted the ability to give the loser a single command they must follow. Meaning if the user loses the battle it backfires and the target gets to give them a command.

This command is almost without limits but must be specific. This command can in no way force someone to commit suicide or otherwise directly cause serious damage to their body (ex. having a S rank or jonin take on a kage in battle would be acceptable but making a genin or something do that wouldn't be allowed). An admin-level member must look over each command after it has been made to make sure it meets standards. This command lasts in the commanded person's mind until their task is complete. This jutsu can only be used once every two weeks. (If a person given a command doesnt attempt to honestly complete the task within a month then their character's life is forfeit, determining factor here is up to staff opinion based on the situation).
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue250/250[Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:27 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:50 am

Approved 25000 ryo
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:55 am

Purchasing the above technique and the following:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

25k + 5k + 9k = 39,000 Ryo

Ryo deducted
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:22 pm

Name: In'yu Shōmetsu (Yin Healing Wound Destruction)
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Ijutsu
Element: n/a
Distance: Self
Description: This technique requires primary Ijutsu to use due to the advanced use of healing chakra. Charge time equal to hand seals. The user of this technique is able to use this technique as a means of healing themselves while keeping their other Ijutsu in reserve for other members of their squad, this is one of the main reasons for the creation of this technique and has been taught as such. After the user has charged the chakra for this technique that chakra is deducted from their pool and spreads out under their skin to wait for use. Yin Healing Wound Destruction is a technique that is meant to be used for near future injuries, meaning that after it has been charged it can start healing injuries inflicted upon the user's body faster than any other medical technique ever possibly could, even healing fatal wounds before they are even finished being made and thus saving the medic's life. The chakra used for this technique works similar to mystical healing palms, meaning that there are four levels of injury it will heal ranging from minor wounds which will sap 10 chakra from the forty to heal to average at 20 chakra, major using 30, and then life threatening using the entire 40 by itself. The healing can be used in any combination so long as it does not go over the 40 used (4 minors, 2 average, 1 minor + 1 major...). This healing chakra stays either until it is all used up or the end of the topic, using the technique a second time while there is some chara left over from the first will simply reset it to 40 not add 40 to what was there. 10 round cool down, twice per topic.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:27 pm

This seems good

Code:
Approved

Cost: 9,000 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:29 pm

In that case Ill purchase it now, ryo deducted
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:14 am

Name: Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu (Earth Release: Aggravated Rock Technique)
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Doton
Distance: Touch
Description: Rather than hand seals this technique requires a charge of chakra into their hands equal to the same amount of time they would normally spend performing hand seals for this level of technique. This technique simply allows the user to make whatever they are touching increase in weight to a certain degree. The increase in weight is equal to the amount of chakra used, every five points of chakra used adds ten pounds to whatever they lay their hand(s) on. The added weight is only valid so long as the user continues to touch whatever it is they are adding weight to, meaning with at least one hand touching something they are unable to form hand seals for the duration of the technique. The weight gain of the object touched, be it animate or inanimate, applies to the entire object (meaning if someone grabs someones shoulder it weighs their whole body down.) The technique lasts a maximum of five rounds even if the user never removes their hand(s) with a 6 post cool down.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:25 am

Lasting four rounds seems more sufficient. If you are going to go by number of chakra per weight, it probably needs to be an E-B the way you have it set up. However, simply saying that it gains weight to 120 pounds is a bit high for this rank. It's more in the area of 50 lbs. If you plan on keeping it B rank alone, I will need the precise weight addition and not per 5 chakra.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:28 am

Also, about the Yin Healing Technique, what does it do in terms of hits to the brain and or heart? I'd like to know that since it is a high Ijutsu power. He only priced it at 9000 but the heart and brain aspect might make it more depending on your answer.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:03 am

• Well if it is going to just be a set number since that is easier to work with lets set it somewhere are 150 lbs since the point of the jutsu is to restrain someone by giving up use of one hand while you do so.

• I would think it could heal those kinds of wounds as well though my official answer would be based on an estimate of the adjusted price.
Back to top Go down
Koga Sankuro
Chūnin
Koga Sankuro

Ryo : 10100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue200/200[Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:06 pm

Well first off a technique at this level and this instant ability to heal would be way over 9k, and I'm becoming concerned with how much information that raleth is allowing to slip by. Tak you should be prepared enough to have the ability to say if this will have that ability regardless of price, the question is do you want it to or don't you.

The second note, the technique being able to add 20lbs per 5 chakra is too much. If it were 10lbs per 5 chakra that would be fine. If you wanted a restraining tech, this isn't the tech to do it with for people can easily power through the added weight. Take haji for example, all he would do is remove the weighted clothing he wears and the added weight of your technique would still be lighter on him than his average material.

I override raleths pricing and approval on the iijutsu technique and I'm thoroughly disappointed in his lack of moderation. Ill add your ryo back to whichever account you took it from, which you need to start stating which cause its causing confusion as to where all this ryo is coming from.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:04 pm

Though the healing does take place just as soon as the injury happens this only happens if the user has already used this jutsu earlier in the topic, more or less you are dropping the chakra early to heal later and if it turns out you dont need healing you just wasted 40 chakra. For if it can heal the heart and brain then in my opinion it would be able to since as it says the injury starts healing before the sword or whatever injured you is even removed which is why I labeled it as requiring Ijutsu primary in order to be used.

I dont mind dropping it to 10 for 5 but I assume we need a number cap on how much chakra can be pumped out correct? My suggestion would be in the range of 120-150 for overall weight gain. And yes, not much of anything can hold Haji down except for S rank techniques which is the point of being a legendary ninja so I know this wont work on everyone.

I cant remember which account it came from either though there is a 95% chance it came from Tapp so I guess add it back there. And Ill just add all my ryo to one account (either Tak or Tapp) later tonight and it will just act as my overall bank.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:41 am

Earth Release: Aggravated Rock Technique and Yin Healing Wound Destruction, both are canon and will be good additions to the database so lets move those into the staff section since they are taking way to long which is making it so I cant register anything new. Ill put them in topics for review there and close them here.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ryo : 28000

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue395/395[Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

PostSubject: Re: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:14 pm

Sounds fair
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:31 pm

Name: Burning Hands
Element: Katon
Distance: 15 feet
Description: Rather than hand seals the user charges katon nature chakra into both his palms for the same time they would normally perform hand seals for a C rank jutsu. When charging is complete the user places their wrists together with their hands pointing away from each other at an angle, this looks like the hand position for a kamehameha wave but rather than one hand on top of the other they are side by side. The hands are positioned at an 80 degree angle from each other and then a burst of flames comes forth which fills that area out for fifteen feet in front of the user to form a cone shape, there is a one second lag time between the jutsu activation and the flames bursting out. These flames cause second degree burns on contact and continue to fire from the user's hands for up to two rounds. 4 round cool down.

Last edited by Shitai on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenshi
Genin
Zenshi

Ryo : 4700

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue160/160[Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:09 pm

The only problem i see is how fast the cone moves, then its approved.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:26 pm

added
Back to top Go down
Zenshi
Genin
Zenshi

Ryo : 4700

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue160/160[Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:12 pm

approved, priced at 5000
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:32 pm

Purchasing both burning hands and all of the techniques listed below from the canon database. Ryo deducted.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:56 am

Name: Air Scooter
Element: Fuuton
Distance: Self
Description: Charge time equal to hand seals; the user charges this technique like a rasengan, building up a sphere of (fuuton) chakra in their palm but rather than using this sphere for an offensive attack they release it beneath them to have it grow larger an allow them to sit cross-legged while hovering above the ground. In addition to separating the user from the ground this sphere allows for faster movement, increasing their speed by 30% for the duration of its activation. The sphere is three feet across and thus puts the user three feet off the ground while active, this would allow them to ignore things that directly affect the ground like small tremors but as this allows them to hover and not fly the technique would be ended early should they come to a point where there was no surface directly beneath the sphere itself. If the sphere itself is hit by at least D rank katon jutsu it will dissipate and end the technique early. The sphere is able to go in the vertical direction up a wall. 3 post duration, 5 post cool down.

Air Scooter:

Last edited by Shitai on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:59 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:57 am

For technical purposes, just add that a D Rank fire tech would take this from underneath you in case of battle use. Other than that, it seems fine. Ah, Avatar. You beat me to this technique damn you.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:09 am

And done, I'll just open this up to whoever wants to buy it like a canon technique
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:27 am

Awesome. I'll buy it with Lacey later. Price, 2500 ryo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]   [Shitai/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Shitai/ Jutsu Registration]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next