Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Voice of Architecture: Stage One

Go down 
+3
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Ai Takahashi
Skar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Voice of Architecture: Stage One Left_bar_bleue320/320The Voice of Architecture: Stage One Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

The Voice of Architecture: Stage One Empty
PostSubject: The Voice of Architecture: Stage One   The Voice of Architecture: Stage One I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:01 pm

The Voice of Architecture: Stage One Morimi13

Reward: 500-2000 Ryo
Story: At one point some years ago, Morigakure had been destroyed in a violent explosion caused by an unknown catalyst. Ashes strewn throughout the forest, and the once beautiful village of the forest was completely gone. In an act of pity towards the desolated village and forest, a single man, who became the founder and Tsurukage of the new Morigakure, wrote an elegant song. When he began to sing it, he realized that his song was making the trees grow again. This meant that the trees really were magic, fitting their fables. As time went on, he realized that depending on the notes struck and lyrics sung throughout the song, the trees grew differently, so he learned to sing buildings out of the trees. He reformed the beautiful city, using only his voice, but even today there are some desolate areas that have never been able to flourish again. Your job is to write a song, and sing it to a seed along the outskirts of the village to create buildings and other structures.

Stage One: Singing a Shed

In this stage of the Voice of Architecture, you are to write a song and sing it to create a small shed or shack. The Tsurukage is in need of storage shacks and weapon caches for his ANBU and other shinobi, and has asked that you make one for him. Not too difficult, hence the rank of the mission, but if you do not take this job seriously, your reward will be constrained.

Description:

- Create a topic in Morigakure titled "The Voice of Architecture: Stage One [Mission]" -

- Find an empty location in the forest, and plant a single seed of any tree you so desire -

- In a single post, write a song (it can be about anything) that consists of 4 stanzas containing 5 lines each, and sing it to the seed -

- Upon finishing your song, give a description of the building you have created -

- Post back here to claim your reward -

(Rewards vary upon quality of effort put into the song, from 500 ryo to 2000 ryo)

Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ryo : 13954

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Voice of Architecture: Stage One Left_bar_bleue200/200The Voice of Architecture: Stage One Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage One   The Voice of Architecture: Stage One I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:55 pm

I would like to do this mission, please. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Voice of Architecture: Stage One Left_bar_bleue320/320The Voice of Architecture: Stage One Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage One   The Voice of Architecture: Stage One I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Request approved; Start when you're ready!
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ryo : 11200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Voice of Architecture: Stage One Left_bar_bleue240/240The Voice of Architecture: Stage One Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage One   The Voice of Architecture: Stage One I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Sorry accidentally did the mission first because I am new. I hope I can ask for permission next time. I come to claim my reward from the Kage of Morigakure. I hope this isn't too bad.
Back to top Go down
Ai Takahashi
Chūnin
Ai Takahashi

Ryo : 13954

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Voice of Architecture: Stage One Left_bar_bleue200/200The Voice of Architecture: Stage One Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage One   The Voice of Architecture: Stage One I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:03 am

Mission complete. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Voice of Architecture: Stage One Left_bar_bleue280/280The Voice of Architecture: Stage One Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage One   The Voice of Architecture: Stage One I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Ai, you did good. Mission complete!

Toku, you did the mission well, but in theory I'm not allowed to award you for my mission because it's for Morigakure, and you're a wanderer. However, since you're new, I'm willing to grant you an exception and give you the ryo if administration agrees. However, from now on, make sure you do the wanderer missions in the Journey Forum until you're actually a part of a village, like Morigakure.
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ryo : 11200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Voice of Architecture: Stage One Left_bar_bleue240/240The Voice of Architecture: Stage One Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage One   The Voice of Architecture: Stage One I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:24 pm

awe :/ ok sorry
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage One   The Voice of Architecture: Stage One I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:07 pm

It's alright, bud. Just so you know what to do from now on.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage One   The Voice of Architecture: Stage One I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:28 am

Ryo added to both Ai and Tokugawa. And to answer the question, I believe if you are a wanderer, not a missing ninja, and the kage allows it, then you can do a mission for that kage. Unless it is a village only mission. This is what I believe is correct, but I will make sure to check with the admins on it.
Back to top Go down
Kibou
Genin
Kibou

Ryo : 7100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Voice of Architecture: Stage One Left_bar_bleue160/160The Voice of Architecture: Stage One Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage One   The Voice of Architecture: Stage One I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:29 am

I would like to take this mission
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage One   The Voice of Architecture: Stage One I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:22 pm

Request accepted! Start when ready!
Back to top Go down
Kibou
Genin
Kibou

Ryo : 7100

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Voice of Architecture: Stage One Left_bar_bleue160/160The Voice of Architecture: Stage One Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage One   The Voice of Architecture: Stage One I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:10 am

Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage One   The Voice of Architecture: Stage One I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:30 pm

Mission successful! Ryo will be added! You'll get the full 2000; good work.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage One   The Voice of Architecture: Stage One I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:49 pm

Ryo added
Back to top Go down
Enzeru Dovahkiin
Chūnin
Enzeru Dovahkiin

Ryo : 8400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage One   The Voice of Architecture: Stage One I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:27 pm

I would like to accept this mission.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage One   The Voice of Architecture: Stage One I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Request Accepted! Start when ready!
Back to top Go down
Enzeru Dovahkiin
Chūnin
Enzeru Dovahkiin

Ryo : 8400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage One   The Voice of Architecture: Stage One I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:15 pm

I've kinda already got it done... Here is the link:

Mission Link
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage One   The Voice of Architecture: Stage One I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:19 pm

Good job! Ryo added!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage One   The Voice of Architecture: Stage One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1