Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Voice of Architecture: Stage One [Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enzeru Dovahkiin
Chūnin
Enzeru Dovahkiin

Ryo : 8400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Voice of Architecture: Stage One [Mission] Left_bar_bleue200/200The Voice of Architecture: Stage One [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The Voice of Architecture: Stage One [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: The Voice of Architecture: Stage One [Mission]   The Voice of Architecture: Stage One [Mission] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:12 pm

Delicate hands cradle a sliver of a seed, silvery in color and striped with long lines of brown. The owner of said hands glanced down at the precious thing, smiling softly at it as she walked gracefully to her destination. Her turquoise eyes glittered as she looked back up, giving her barren surroundings a critical stare.

With a soft sigh, she stepped forward, holding the seed in her left hand; close to her breast. She bent over and parted the soil with the very tips of her fingers, digging a shallow hole for her creation. Then she slid the seed into the hole and covered it carefully, shooing off a nearby crow whose gaze seemed a little too intense on her buried seedling.

She took a few steps back, brushing her ground length turquoise hair out of her way, her hands lifting up slightly. Her palms faced the sun and she smiled as the breeze blew her kimono about her legs. Yes, everything was ready and right. She took a deep breath and began.

"There are three properties that have saved me,
And have guided me into this beautiful life that I live.
I cherish them more than anything and am willing to share with you,
So follow theses few rules dear child of mine,
And you'll never have to cry.
"

Suddenly, the tossed up dirt moved, and a small sprount leapt forth from the ground, slowly spreading and twisting its branches to the melody of the delicate woman. It stretched and grew, and the crow from earlier cawed in alarm. He was so worried.

"Listen to your gut,
It holds a bit of strange truth child,
I can't explain it exactly to you.
Something instinctual from the ancient times when we had no illusion,
It should be your first guide.

Watch your back no matter where you are,
Or who is at your side.
The most direct way to injury is becoming cocky,
And your back is the most venerable part of your body,
So keep your eyes directed both forwards and backwards.
"

The tree's trunk grew enormous in size, curling over and swirling downwards into a tent-like shape, the branches reaching out and twisting and fusing together to become strong walls. The leaves of the tree fleshed out from the branches, burning the building in green. Slowly but surely, the small shack became in some symbolance to a large bush, camoflauging the actual building as another part of nature.

"But most of all sweet child,
Let your heart guide you in matters that involve it.
Don't let your brain overload your soul,
For you'll never get want you want,
And in short you'll miss out on what you need.
"

The disquised shack suddenly burst into in blooms of blue as she finished her song, leaving her creation standing with a high note. She smiled at her creation and slipped inside, her stunning eyes glittering as she observed the many shelves and racks along the walls. There at the back was a low bench built into the wall, a good place for the anbu to rest. She placed her hand along the wall, feeling the strong twisting formation of the thick walls, a good way to distribute any attack on the walls. Enzeru sighed and decided to rest on the bench in the back, curling her legs beneath her and stroking her long hair into her lap as she admired her elegant creation.

{Mission End}
Back to top Go down

The Voice of Architecture: Stage One [Mission]
Page 1 of 1