Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two Left_bar_bleue320/320The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two Empty
PostSubject: The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two   The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:20 pm

The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two Morimi13

Reward: 2000-4000 Ryo
Story: At one point some years ago, Morigakure had been destroyed in a violent explosion caused by an unknown catalyst. Ashes strewn throughout the forest, and the once beautiful village of the forest was completely gone. In an act of pity towards the desolated village and forest, a single man, who became the founder and Tsurukage of the new Morigakure, wrote an elegant song. When he began to sing it, he realized that his song was making the trees grow again. This meant that the trees really were magic, fitting their fables. As time went on, he realized that depending on the notes struck and lyrics sung throughout the song, the trees grew differently, so he learned to sing buildings out of the trees. He reformed the beautiful city, using only his voice, but even today there are some desolate areas that have never been able to flourish again. Your job is to write a song, and sing it to a seed along the outskirts of the village to create buildings and other structures.

Stage Two: The Breath of the Home

In this stage of the Voice of Architecture, you are to write a song and sing it to create a house. Every day, life grows in this magical forest, and we need more space to accommodate the needs of the people. To support a family, sing out of the seed, a home, and give it the breath of life.

Description:

- Create a topic in Morigakure titled "The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two [Mission]" -

- Find an empty location in the forest, and plant a single seed of any tree you so desire -

- In a single post, write a song (it can be about anything) that consists of 5 stanzas containing 6 lines each, and sing it to the seed -

- Upon finishing your song, give a description of the building you have created -

- Post back here to claim your reward -

(Rewards vary upon quality of effort put into the song, from 2000 ryo to 4000 ryo)

Back to top Go down
Pucko Caelum
Genin
Pucko Caelum

Ryo : 26800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two Left_bar_bleue160/160The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two   The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:48 am

Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two Left_bar_bleue320/320The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two   The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:54 am

Alright, I know I gave you permission in the CB, but for future reference, anyone who wants to do a mission has to request to start it first in the mission board. Specifically, in the mission you want to do. Then once I approve it you can start. But, again, I approved you in the chatbox.

Apart from that, it looks good. Quality song, I'll give you the full 4000. I'll get your ryo transferred.
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Sannin
Raleth

Ryo : 6150

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two   The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:56 am

Ryo added
Back to top Go down
Tokugawa Katsumoto
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokugawa Katsumoto

Ryo : 11200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two Left_bar_bleue240/240The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two   The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:39 pm

I would like to do this mission for the people of Morigakure. I was thinking of making a house for the less fortunate, the travellers. I'd like to do this if it's ok.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two   The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:11 pm

Mission approved. You may start when ready!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two   The Voice of Architecture: Stage Two I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1