Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]

Go down 
+4
Hayoa
Raleth
Dominic Edrick
Haru Satsujin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/320[Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

[Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:51 pm

Code:
Something like this may need a per topic usage since your basically knocking a person jutsu right back into their face either that or an drawback.

Code:
What happens if you attempt to block a higher ranking jutsu with this one?
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/320[Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:55 pm

You can't knock back a higher rank and I have now problem with making this a once or twice per topic move
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:10 pm

Code:
I know you can't but what I'm asking is what if you tried what happens? and also add that in
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Ok, well, I'm gonna say that it will disarm the weapon from the user
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue410/410[Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Yeah, this knock back deal is a by questionable. First off, you would need A Rank chakra to knock back B rank techs. Ninjutsu can't just be hit away, and it hasn't been proved that it can by a sword wither. I'm gonna say no to this, unless the technique is smaller than the dimensions of your blade.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:18 pm

What would have to be smaller than the blade, the thing I'm knocking back or film of chakra itself?
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue410/410[Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Read your own attack bro. You say you coat your blade in chakra then hit the jutsu coming at you. If the jutsu your hitting is smaller than the dimensions of the side of your blade, then it makes sense. Otherwise, its a no. You also need to explain how you get the jutsu to simply instantaneously reform in the opposing direction after you hit it. Your basically trying to play baseball with your sword. Both test would have to be planted and both hands would need to be on the blade.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Your basically trying to play baseball with your sword.

Thats actually what I was going for, so I should actually add what you said at the bottom. Also, would it be different is the chakra film that covered the blade extended a couple feet from the blade?
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:52 pm

So your wanting a wall of chakra that you swing? If you make a wall of chakra, then it would probably work, but it would need to be incredibly dense, which would affect the swinging power, due to the heavy wind resistance and also enhance certain techniques. So if you go big wall extension from the blade, your adding heavy drawbacks.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Well, I can make it so I can only use it with Bloody Victory since its such a massive blade. With a foot width alone, along with being 7 feet long I think it would be a likely choice
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Then go with that. Remember, it can only block up to its dimensions. You need to give a bat speed if how fast you can swing it, and you need to go a rank higher for the jutsu you intend to block. You may want to limit the kinds of elements as well. There will be techniques that can still maintain full effectiveness, especially fire. You must have a stance, unable to move while you attempt this and both hands need to be on the blade as well.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hitogumo
Jōnin
Neji Hitogumo

Ryo : 3800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280[Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Alright, heres what Im thinking. The film extends a foot of the blade in all directions, giving a grand total of 3x8 of blocking potential, the sword must be swung at 50mph at least to knock back a D Rank, 60 for a C and 70 for a B. Both feet must be planted shoulder length apart, both hands firmly gripping the blade. Effective against wind, water, and earth mainly. Fire can be deflected, but the blade is still heated, lightning can also be deflected, but the blade is still electrified to an extent
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:25 pm

You talking 3x8 feet I'm assuming. If its like a baseball swing, you'll be required to lift your front leg and re plant. I think by doing that, you'll be able to have it at a decent cost, for it means for the post in which you use it, you won't be able to take an offensive maneuver.

Also, what would happen if you planned on hitting an enemy with it?
Back to top Go down
Neji Hitogumo
Jōnin
Neji Hitogumo

Ryo : 3800

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280[Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:27 pm

I'll go with the lifting the leg thing if it lowers the price. If it were to hit the enemy it would do -20% of the original damage (One rank drop in strength)
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:52 pm

Will it leave a blistering red mark when you hit it or can it still break any bones? I need to know specifics as well.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Ok, I'll set up and example.

A ninja uses the the C Rank lightning ball technique and sends it at Haru. Haru then activates this, takes his stance and does the proper actions. Once contact is made, the ball is deflected back in the direction that it is aimed. As a side effect, the sword becomes electrified and shocks Haru giving him D Rank level damage from the jutsu, as well as if it were to come in contact with the user or another target.

Now for the questions you asked, any amount of damage can be done based off the technique used against it. Seeing as most jutsu that can break bones are above B Rank or taijutsu, this technique will have no control over that.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:13 pm

I'm asking about if you hit another human being with it. It doesn't say you can't use it on another person's body, so you need to state that.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:24 pm

Your statement make no sense to me. I clearly described in m example what it would do if it hit another person.

Quote :
As a side effect, the sword becomes electrified and shocks Haru giving him D Rank level damage from the jutsu, as well as if it were to come in contact with the user or another target.

That as just saying Haru and the person hit are inflicted with D Rank level injuries, such as are first degree burns and minor numbness.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:43 am

I'm talking about hitting another human with the SWORD! The same way people get beat down with a baseball bat. If you swing this sword at the body, what will it do? Ex: Baseball bat to the head = cracked skull.

Are you ever going to swing this blade at another human body for DIRECT contact?
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:40 pm

Oh, Ok then. I wasn't meaning to hit somebody with the sword, but if they are in close enough proximity I'd say they would get cracked bones and severe bruising
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:32 pm

Well, due to what your hitting them with, which is the side of the blade, I'd think that it would stress fracture it, due to the broad side but not break. It would be like a nasty belly buster or back buster like you get from a swimming pool. Catch my drift?
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:15 pm

Exactly what I was thinking. Basically like getting 5 starred really hard, It stings and hurts for a while, but goes away later.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:53 pm

Then if your satisfied with it doing that, edit it as such and bump, or better yet, repost the new version of the tech so I don't have to go back.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:07 pm

[Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Jutsutemplate

Name: Knock Back
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Kenjutsu
Element: -
Distance: Length of Blade
Description: Charge equal to hand seals into the blade. After a charge, the user coats his blade in a film of chakra that allows him to knock back jutsu at its user. This is done by hitting the used jutsu with a side of the sword rather than the blade itself, but a set of steps must be followed to do so. A shoulder length stance must be taken, then as the jutsu is about to make contact, a single leg must be lifted then re-planted, much like a baseball player swinging his bat. By doing this B rank and lower jutsu can be knocked back at the user if the speed of 70mph can be reached.

Once the jutsu is knocked back, it takes a straight path based on the direction in which contact is made. If it were to com in contact with another person, the jutsu's strength and damage effects are dropped one rank (-20%). If there is direct contact with the blade to another person the maximum damage that can be done is similar to a five star or a belly flop in a pool, stinging for a short amount of time and potentially leading to stress fractures.

There are a few down falls to this jutsu is that the blade is still affected by elemental affinities, such as a fireball coming in contact with the blade and leaving 20% less damage on the users hands. There is also a specific sword that must be used, known as Bloody Victory or a blade that corresponds in size. The maximum size of something that can be knocked back is 8ftx3ft. After this is used there is a 7 post cool down. Twice per topic.

Last edited by Haru Satsujin on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]   [Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Haru Satsujin/ Jutsu Registration]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next