Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration]

Go down 
+3
Haru Satsujin
Nami
Renga Zakii
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue410/410[Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

[Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration]   [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:19 pm

Well looking at it again, I feel it needs to be better explained.

Your S Rank is gonna need to be reworked. You cannot reduce charge time. Eliminate that part completely.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ryo : 3500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/320[Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration]   [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:26 pm

I can't reduce charge time? That the whole basis of the Satsujin S Rank you worked out with me. I basically made a carbon copy, just to benefit the Berserker Style Taijutsu that Renga uses
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue410/410[Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration]   [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Bro, reducing handseal time and charge time has always been a no. If you got it through the Satsujin, doesnt mean you can have it anywhere else. Your basically carbon copying all your characters to do the same things, yet being totally different in abilities.

Last I checked, reducing charge time is a no. I can talk with Tak and Haji, but if you have it now with Haru, you best count your blessings that you recieved that.
Back to top Go down
Renga Zakii
Chūnin
Renga Zakii

Ryo : 2200

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200[Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration]   [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:52 pm

Alright, If I can't have that, then I'll find something
Back to top Go down
Renga Zakii
Chūnin
Renga Zakii

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200[Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration]   [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:55 pm

I also edited Bazooka, just dropped the two handed aspect altogether
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration]   [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Bazooka is good now, makes more sense without the one handed aspect. You kept the two handed.

What alse needs to be reviewed here?
Back to top Go down
Renga Zakii
Chūnin
Renga Zakii

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration]   [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:11 pm

Just the S Rank
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration]   [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:13 pm

When you have figured out what you want it to be, repost it.
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/320[Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration]   [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:03 pm

-.- We covered the S Rank yesterday. You said you had to talk to Haji and Tak about it
Back to top Go down
Renga Zakii
Chūnin
Renga Zakii

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration]   [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:55 pm

Actually, if I may request for a change in the clanless jutsu. I wish to remove the D Rank Bijuutsu seeing as Kash took them and it is useless to have
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration]   [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:17 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Haru Satsujin
S-Rank
Haru Satsujin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration]   [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration]   [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Stop effin bumping. When the three of us can talk, we will get to it. There are other things you can be doing with your time. Like posting IN CHARACTER.
Back to top Go down
Nahaji Sankuro
Akazunakage
Nahaji Sankuro

Ryo : 28000

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue395/395[Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (395/395)

PostSubject: Re: [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration]   [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:59 pm

your S-rank is denied, there is no way i'm allowing a technique that's going to let you do anything B-rank or lower at a passive level. Especially after given a boost in taijutsu, then claiming that you can passively do taijutsu moves. This is definately not getting approved at all. given that it gives a stat boost, your saying you're basically pulling off S-rank powered taijutsu moves passively. Hell to the fucking no. create something else as an S-rank technique cause this is never going to get approved. end of discussion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration]   [Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Renga Zakii/ Jutsu Registration]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2