Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking the 'Streets'?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ryo : 28450

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue280/280Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:43 pm

Yuki flinched as she saw Dom beginning to carve up his palms, quickly looking to the side as to not watch him. It had to be done though, then as he began to focus she stepped back a bit to give him room. From what she gathered it probably didn't feel all too pleasent to Dom, but again it had to be done. She stood there, with batted breath, watching to see what on earth would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue410/410Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:59 pm

As I had charged the chakra into the two North Star Kunai, I felt the energy of the technique, and needless to say, it was like nothing I had ever felt in my life. My eyes widened in awe as I finished, putting the two North Star back down. The marks on their handles were glowing, but I couldnt stop. I picked up the next two North Star, beginning to channel chakra into those two as well. The pain was now more severe than the first time, burning like hell as I gripped the two new North Star Kunai tightly. My eyes returned to their focused state, as I was rapidly preparing to get through this process. If the marks were responding as positive as their glow suggested, I was on the right track. Patience was my only friend at this point and time.

Chakra: 310/410

Flying Thunder God Technique:
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue280/280Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Yuki watched in silent worry as Dom kept moving from one set to the next. It looked like that he was in great pain, and for a breif moment Yuki wanted to reach out and stop him before he hurt himself too much. But she quickly stopped herself, knowing that she could not break his concentration. No matter how much it hurt her to see him like this, Yuki had to let it all unfold. Dom could handle it, she was confident, but being his wife she naturally worried about Dom.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue410/410Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:43 pm

I would grit my teeth this time as I placed the two North Star in my hand back down. I was beginning to wear me out a little bit, and I had no idea that it was going to be this bad. My expression tensed, but as expected, these two handles were glowing just like the first two, and I now pulled my Talon Blade to the edge of the table and looked to Yuki. I was breathing a bit rough, but overall I was ok.

"Ok Yuki, I need you now. Im going to put this on you. Dont worry, it wont hurt you like it will me. I promise..."

I placed my hand on her shoulder and the other on the inscribed handle that was my Talon Blade. I began to send the chakra back through my palms and I could have sworn I was in a hospital. This wasnt the case, but I was in a fit physically. I continued to channel the chakra, trying to get the seals to form on Yuki and the Talon Blade.

210/410

Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:48 pm

Yuki gasped softly as she saw how much this was actually hurting Dom. Then as he motioned her closer she stood by him. Then as his hand placed itself on her shoulder her fingers rested on it softly to let him know she was there if he needed her. She felt him chaneling chakra through her now and it didn't hurt, she wasn't focused on that. What she was focusing on, pratically with tunnel vision, was Dom. She was now getting more worried then ever. Dom was a strong man, but he was pushing himself now.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:12 am

As I stood there, I finished the marking on the Talon Blade, and it began to glow. However, only I could see the shiki that I had placed on her shoulder as it went up a bit and disappeared. I was wide eyed at this, the process had worked. I started to cough though, having used a ton of chakra in little to no time at all. This was an extremely hefty process, but I had succeeded nonetheless. I tried to catch my breath, turning my head to look at the shiki in which I drew that was hanging on the wall. I then wiped my face on my sleeve, as the blood on my hands was now try and the seal marking was embedded into my palm permanently. I would look to Yuki, and still breathing heavily. I gave her an order.

"Go to my office at the lowest point of the tower please. I need to test this. After that, I will know if it works...."

I turned my head back to the items as the glow dissipated in each item and the shiki marks seemingly became permanent within weapons. I would wait for Yuki to do as I asked, preparing to take the test.

110/410

Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:17 am

As it ened, Yuki held onto Dom with a very concerned look on her face. He had pushed himself very far, and Yuki was now worried sick about her husband. As he told her to go into his office at the lowest point on the tower she was shocked and for a moment she stood there not wanting to move away from him. She wanted to speak up, to tell him that he had pushed himself far enough and he needed rest. But Yuki knew Dom far better then that.
With a reluctant nod she slowly let him go and rushed back downstairs toward his office. Once she reached the office she stood in the center of the office, waiting for Dom to arrive. Her hands folded over her heart, it beat to a slow tune of worry.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:17 am

As Yuki left, I gave her time to get to the bottom of the tower. Then, as I leaned on the table, I mustered the strength to stand up completely. Taking a deep breath, the room grew quiet as I put my Talons Blade, and all of my belongings back. It was time. With a final hope that it would work, I sent a surge of chakra throughout my body. I would de-materialize into time/space, as if I were an eagle shrieking in the skies.

As Yuki stood in wait of me, I materialized at her back, my hands resting on her shoulders as had successfully executed the teleportation technique. It would probably scare her to death, so I had to anticipate an attack from her at some point, there was no way she wouldnt be startled by this.

90/410
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:24 am

For what seemed to her an eternity she waited to see if this crazy idea of Dom's would work. With her mind so place far away, when Yuki felt hands on her shoulders it did indeed frighten her. She gasped loudly and turned around nearly smacking Dom across the face. She quickly stopped herself where she saw it was him. It worked...
She turned fully and hugged him, glad to see him in one peice. The technique had worked! Her fear was soon replaced with releif and pride as she held onto Dom. He was probably exhausted, and she made quick work to be able and support his weight if he needed it.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:32 am

As anticipated, Yuki was scared to death and came around to slap my face by pure instinct. However, her mind caught up to her reaction and Yuki was able to stop her motion and transition it into a hug. I would barely be able to hug her, but I did so, and whispered in her ear as I rested my tired head on her shoulder.

"I need...to sit down..."

I was all but ready to collapse under my own weight, but I had to prove my toughness. I fought through the exhaustion, and tried to support myself long enough for Yuki to get me to my chair. This was probably the worst I have ever felt in my entire life when it came to ninjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:46 am

Yuki nodded as she heard Dom muttered he needed to sit and rest. Shifting his weight so she could get him to his chair, she sat him down and kneeled by the sit of the chair, gently taking his hand.
"I was so worried, you push yourself like that again I'll kick your ass."
She said, but then smirked showing him she was just joking. Though he had scared her half to death, she was glad he managed to pull this off. Yuki was also confident that Dom felt pretty good about himself right now, even through the exhaustion.
"Just rest ok? If you need anything just tell me."
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:20 pm

A painful laugh escaped my chest as I laughed hysterically. It was funny she wanted to kick my ass, and she could probably do it if she wanted at this point. I put my hand on her cheek and winked to he before putting it back on my stomach and speaking.

"I just need some warm tea and maybe some food. This all has made me hungry..."

I could feel my body gaining soreness from the mas use of chakra, but atleast the overall intense pain was gone. I leaned back in the chair and looked up to the ceiling, trying to focus on a single point to channel the soreness out of my mind.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:28 pm

As Dom laughed Yuki smiled and laughed with him, glad to see that the ordeal hadn't taken away his sense of humor. Then as he asked for food and tea, she smiled and kissed his forehead.
"Alright I'll be right back. You stay right here and rest some more, you move I really will kick your ass."
The last part fo the sentence she waved her index finger at him in a mock threat. Her face gave way to another smile and she laughed before she stood and walked out fo the office toward the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:41 pm

I could only listen to her, not moving a muscle as a majority of the aggravation was going away, but certain aspects of my body were still tense. Looking at the ceiling was helping, and I simply kept my focus there. I started to contemplate getting Haji here to show him, but I knew Koga was around the village somewhere as was Lacey. Maybe making a mission to allow them to go to Oashisu would be something I allowed. Then again, I felt the need to go myself. I tried to figure the best scenario as I waited for Yuki to return.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:59 pm

While she was gone it seemed Yuki simply floated around the tower, not paying attention to anything besides what had just happened. It amazed her to no end, Dom had pulled it off! He'd pushed the boundries of what was possible, turning what seemed like a mad mans ramblings into a reality. Never a dull moment with him as her spouse.
A few moments later, Yuki returned to the office placing the tes in front of Dom as well as a plate of eggs, fo course with plenty of his favorite food in the world on the side.
"There, I have to go check on Hitomaru, be back in a minute alright?"
She said, before softly kissing Doms cheek and walking back out to check on Hitomaru.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:39 pm

Yuki walked back into the room, bringing eggs bacon and some tea. I turned my attention from the ceiling to the food, and seeing it was as if I had gotten a new found strength. I smiled brightly as Yuki kissed me and as she walked off to check on Hitomaru, I began to devour the food. It seemed to help as it hit the base of my stomach, and I drank some tea. I ended by putting a strip of bacon in my mouth, knawing on it like a toothpick, leaning back in my chair. It felt good to have something in my system as I sat there. I was satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Yuki came back not five minutes later with a waking up Hitomaru in her arms. Once he saw Dom he smiled, the tired look on his face melting away. As soon as he saw Dom he wanted to paly.
"I went to check on him and he was waking up. I think he wants to see you."
She said walking over and letting Hitomaru see him. He reached for Dom, wanting to play with him.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:25 pm

I would look to them, and Hito was reaching. It seemed he wanted to practice his Infant Pummel no Jutsu on me, and how could I say no. I grabbed him, having enough energy to try and play with him. I held him in front of me, and he reached for my crest on my headband. As he grabbed it, he tried to teethe on the cool metal. I laughed at him, his tactics were too upfront but I was so gullible. He had defeated me yet again, nawing away as I smiled brightly at his antics.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:29 pm

As she watched Dom take Hitomaru then the little one starting to knaw on Dom's head band, she laughed. Hito's tactics were a bit forward, but he was still a baby and one teething too. Yuki sat on the desk facing Dom and watched the two of them play.
"He's attaced at your hip you know."
She said, reaching over to rub hitomaru's cheek. In response, he let go of Dom's headband for a moment to reach for Yuki's fingers. With a laugh she slid from the desk and walked to the back of the chair, leaning on the back and letting Hitomaru grab her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:17 pm

"Heh, and he's the only one I can't seem to beat. I'm 0 for 2 today alone. He's so crafty....one day little one, one day...."

I would say this and blow a raspberry at his neck. He would let out quite a laugh and grab Yuki's fingers to try and escape. His laugh was contagious and I began laughing myself, doing the raspberry one more time. His giggle projected louder, and I revealed his secret with a laugh.

"Ha! So you do have a weakness!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:33 pm

The laughter was indeed contagious as Yuki began laughing as well. Little moments like these, they were a treasure to Yuki. Watching Dom play with Hitomaru, it didn't get better then that to her. She could only imagine how these two would be when Hitomaru grew up and would begin his training. They would never leave each other side!
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:22 pm

I picked him up over my head, tickling his ribs. Hito would put his hands in his mouth and stifle with laughter. I grinned as he laughed, his face as red as could be with joy. I then brought him down for a rest and looked to Yuki, shaking my head.

"He has been figured out. The tickles will beat him everytime..."
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:29 pm

"It seems that way doesn't it?"
She said, softly rubbing Hitomaru's head as she leaned closer to her little family. Smirking, she softly tickled him too.
"The mighty Hitomaru hast fallen!"
She said, laughing along with Hito as he was tickled. Resting her head against Dom she let Hitomaru grab onto her fingers, hers curling around his tiny hand to hold onto it.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:32 pm

We ended up playing for quite sometime within the office, and soon the day began to transition into night. It was closing in on dinner time. I was beginning to tire out, but we needed to eat dinner first. I stood up with Hitomaru in my arms and looked to him, poking his stomach.

"I dont know about you kid, but Im hungry.."

I would look to Yuki and see if she was ready for dinner as well, extending my free hand to help her up from the chair. My stomach growled, and then Hitomaru's. It was official. We were both hungry and in need of nourishment.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:41 pm

Dom motioned his hand toward her, and Yuki responded by sliding her hand into his to be lifted up from her position by the chair. As she stood she was greated with a chorus of growling sotmachs and she laughed. Then her breath seemed to freeze in her throat as she ehard her own stomach chiming in at the end.
"I suppose we're all hungry, what does everyone want for dinner then?"
Yuki asked, claping her hands together with a motherly smile on her face. Even with her husband being the Shiokage, it was nice for Yuki to know she could do simple house wife things like cooking for her family and cleaning her house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking the 'Streets'?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next