Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking the 'Streets'?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue410/410Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:58 pm

"Well we know this little guy is limited to what he can have, but I wouldnt mind some spicy chicken ramen tonight. Something simple but delicious.."

I would pat Hitomaru on the stomach and begin heading for the kitchen. I would help set up Hito in his high chair while Yuki prepared the food. I would reach the kitchen and slide the high chair with my feet all the while still holding the lil man. I didnt put him in just yet, we still had some time to play before the food was ready.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ryo : 28450

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue280/280Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:05 pm

As Dom suggested what he'd like she nodded, that sounded good to her. She followed behind them with a smile as she watched Dom slide Hitomaru's high chair over but didn't place him in yet. Still finding time to play a little bit more. Finding what she needed she flicked on the stove and began heating the water. This would take a few minutes and she walked over to join in their fun.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue410/410Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:22 pm

I would put him on my shoulders, and he would grab my hair as support while I placed my hands on his back. I would proceed to walk him around the kitchen while letting him get a different perspective from where he sat. He seemed to be amazed by the view from atop and laughed at the sight of being tallest in the room. As Yuki joined, I kissed her on her lips all while still holding him.

"Careful boy, I'm stealing her kisses right now."

I would look up to him after kissing her, seeing if it would offend him, but he was in his own world. He continued to scope the view from his throne and not even pay attention to me. I shook my head in disbelief. He was winning again.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue280/280Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:40 pm

A laugh rattled from Yuki's throat as she watched Dom giving Hitomaru a new veiw of the world around him. Then when Dom kissed her she returned the kiss and smirked as she saw Hitomaru still looking around.
"Doesn't look like to me he minds at all."
She said, putting her arms around Dom's rib cage and looking at him with a smile.
"You two are adorable.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:04 pm

"Yeah, I've got the tough man look, but he seems to be the ladies' choice at the moment.."

I would say with a smirk as I looked down at Yuki. I then looked up to Hitomaru who gave out a monterous baby yawn. It seemed that the day was getting to him, and it was close to his bedtime. The day had been all about him, with a sprinkle of work during his nap time. I looked back to Yuki and nodded that it was his bedtime. I would feed him while she finished the food up for us to have a lovely one on one dinner.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:16 pm

As hitomaru let out a mometous yawn Yuki smiled, seemed it was getting close to bed time after allt he excitement. Today had entirely circled around their little family, and Yuki had enjoy each minute of it. With a smile she kissed Dom quickly and turned back to the stove, beginning to pre the ramen for dinner. She left Dom to feed Hitomaru and put him to bed, and nice dinner just the two of them, even if it was just ramen it sounded wonderful to her.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:41 pm

I would take Hitomaru and grab a bottle of formula, instead of baby food, for it would sit on his stomach better. I would head to the living room and take a seat in a recliner. Starting to feed the little guy, he seemed to be fading away as soon as the warm formula hit his stomach. It wouldnt be long and the lil chap would be out like a light. He was growing so fast, and it seemed like only yesterday that we found him in the rainy streets of Ao Phalanx Harbor. He was my child now, and I couldnt help but thank fate for bringing him to me.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Bright green eyes watched as Dom left the room with Hitomaru, and Yuki's thin lips curled into a smile. In such a short time their little family of three had become so close knit. Dom treated Hitomaru as though he was his flesh and blood son, not the pale baby they found left to die in a dumspter. The breif memory made Yuki pause and her face dropped a bit, but soon she thought of how she was thankful they'd gotten to him in time, and how Dom had taken him in. The smile returning to her face Yuki focused on the food, waiting for Dom to come back into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:35 pm

Now fast asleep, I placed the bottle on the table and curled Hitomaru up in my arms. I would take him upstairs to his room within the tower, and lay him down for the night. Closing the door, I looked around, making sure his protection was there. I would return to the kitchen after confirming that two ANBU were guarding Hito, stopping at the doorway. I would lean against the arch of the doorway and cross my arms, looking to Yuki with a smile.

"He's out cold..."
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:41 pm

Hear Dom voice she turned and smiled, having just switched off the heat on the stove. She walked over and wrapped her arms around Dom neck with a smile.
"Foods almost done. As usual Mr. Shiokage you have amazing punctuality."
Yuki said and then laughed softly. Dom may have been a little unorthidox at times, but his timing was never off it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:05 pm

A kiss was given, the number adding by one to the total for the day. I hugged her and picked her up, walking her back into the center of the kitchen. I would hold her there before letting her down, my strength seeming to return to me now after the earlier test. I would let go, and sit down in the chair I claimed as mine, now waiting for the dinner that was well deserved.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:09 pm

Yuki nearly screamed in laughter as she was picked up and carried to the middle of the ktichen but quickly quieted herself to a soft giggle before she could wake Hitomaru up. As Dom let her go and he sat down, she retruned to the stove and finsihed making the food. With a quick turn on her heels she set Dom in front of his and walked to the other side of the table. Sitting in her own seat she placed her own bowl in front of her and smiled across the table to her husband.
"I hope it's alright, you just wanted ramen right? Anything else before we dig in?"
She asked, then quickly remember and got up placing glasses of water in front of both of them before sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:08 am

I looked at the bowl and realized we both got so distracted that no one cooked the chicken. I laughed, taking a small bite of the noodles, realizing they needed some spice. I slid up and walked to the cabinets, finding the cast iron pan. I turned around and winked at her.

"Allow me to up the flavor....
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:50 am

"Thanks love"
She replied, a sheepish grin on her face. Both had become so dictraced that in front of them was simply the ramen. While Yuki enjoyed ramen as much as the next person, plain ramen wasn't very tasteful. She pushed her bowl a bit farther on the table waiting for Dom to make it a little better.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:44 pm

Flipping the pan in my hand, I placed it on the stove and flipped the switch for the heat. Walking to the fridge, I located some chicken strips and removed their contents from within the cold storage place. Kicking the door closed, I quickly made it back to the stove. Placing the now unwrapped chicken inside, it began to sizzle. It was time to now find the spices.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:53 pm

The air already began to smell good and Yuki licked her lips. She watched Dom walk back and forth with a smile as her fingers twirled her untensils around. She was getting even hungrier just watching him make the food let alone with the smell in the air. Just the two of them having dinner, the thought made Yuki smile softly.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Locating all of the ingredients, I began to saute the chicken as it added to the marvelous smell in the room. I looked like a professional cook, and flip the chicken using only the pan as I used my free hand to sprinkle the peppers, salts and spices. I could feel my hunger growing as the chicken began to enter my nose. It wouldnt be much longer, but I felt like I needed to eat the skillet at this point.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:20 pm

As Yuki watched Dom she stood and walked over, wrapping her arms around him like she'd done this morning. Over his shoulder she watched him, a regular natural he was.
"I'm impressed love, you're better at this then I am."
What she said wasn't a total lie. As she said it she remembered the time she nearly set the kitchen on fire, but Dom didn't need to find that out.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:39 pm

"You can thank Haji for this skill. He was always cooking while he was around here when I was a kid. I wonder how he is doing?"

I asked this aas I was cooking, but dismissed it to get back to finishing the food. I raised my arms to signal Yuki that she could let go for me to drain the grease and bring the spicy chicken to the noodles. I was able to spin safely to face her as she let go, and sneak in a kiss before heading to the sink.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Dom raised his arms and Yuki quickly moved to let him turn around. Then she was greated with a kiss and she laughed to herself, walking back over to her chair and sitting down. With her elbows resting on the wood she watched Dom, the smell so very tantilizing. It made her stomach growl loudly, a blush appearing on Yuki's cheeks and her laughing sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:21 pm

The grease would through the drain, and I would walk over to the table, skillet in hand. In the bowls I would slide the chicken strips, and laugh crazily at Yuki's stomach growling. I couldnt believe she was as hungry as I was.

Hahahahaha! Beautiful! Atleast you can say itwas only me who heard it.....along with the entire village.."

I continued to laugh and take the skillet back to the stove to let it cool before washing. I came back to the table and sat down with Yuki. Grabbing my chop sticks, I held them up and pinched them to clack, smiling widely.

"Lets EAT!"

Like a mad man, I began to chow down.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:30 pm

As Dom laughed so did Yuki, as Dom then poked fun of her for having the entire village having heard it she stuck her tounge out at him in a childish manner. But then she smiled and chuckled once before grabbing her own chopsticks and mimicing the gesture.
"Sounds like a plan to me!"
She said and began eating, stopping as she had to relax after feeling how hot the food was. Gulping down some of the water she inhaled before continuing to eat.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:40 pm

There was no need for water for me. I was devouring the food at a record pace, not even seeming to chew the food, but that wasnt the case. I was chewing but like a machine, the food going down faster than grand rapids. It was so good, I couldnt stop. Chicken ramen with a hint of spice, nothing beat it.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Yuki stopped halfway through the bowl and grabebd her glass of water. Chugging the rest of it down and then sighing. Spicy food wasn't exactly her cup of tea, but she had some tolerence to it. Placing the glass back down she wiped her face with a napkin quickly before eating again, trying to swallow the most she could before she would give in.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:18 pm

By the time Yuki sat her glass on the table, I was leaning back in my chair with a toothpick in my mouth, picking my teeth. I had completely obliterated my food and used my drink to wash it all down. After such a exhausting day, the food tasted so much better. I was breathing heavily from the fast eating but nothing more than that. I was holding my burp for after Yuki finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking the 'Streets'?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next