Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking the 'Streets'?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue410/410Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:15 pm

As they slept, I put my only free hand behind my head, and continued to look into the sky. I began to drift my thoughts, wondering how Haji and his family were doing. It had been awhile since he had been in town, and I missed him. My thoughts would soon drift to Lacey and how she was doing on her mission. She was growing at a rapid pace and it was like she was already as mature as an adult. After awhile of these thoughts, I began to drift myself. I would activate my Eagle Eye Compass to make sure we would be safe from attack and try to atleast rest my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ryo : 28450

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue280/280Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:32 pm

As Yuki slept she was quiet, her breathing slow and steady. But a few short moments after she'd fallen asleep, Hito began to stir. Then his eyes slowly opened and he yawned. Yuki still sound asleep he moved closer to Dom, curling up beside him and going back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue410/410Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:48 am

It seemed that time had stood still as I lay, relaxing. Then as I contemplated about my family and my love for them, something crossed my mind. What if I could be at my family whenever they need me? For times of emergency or more importantly, if they were in danger? As my Compass calculated the air flow, I began going deep into my development process for the possibility of this idea. The formula began to go through my mind. Then it hit me. I knew what I had to do. For Yuki's sake I stayed calm about it since her and the baby were right next to me. However, my excitement on the inside was uncontrollable, as a smirk crossed my face. I held Yuki tight, reassuring her that I was still there.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue280/280Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Yuki felt Dom's grasp around ehr tighten and she smiled. Now waking up from her little doze, she moved closer to him, careful not to crush Hitomaru, and slowly opened her eys to look up at him. A big smile was placed on his face and Yuki smiled, thoguh she looked a little quizical.
"You seem happy, what's got you in such a great mood?"
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:39 pm

Yuki's voice broke my concentration on the equation of the jutsu, but I already had all the information stored. I looked to her, in a bit of surprise that she was awake. I smiled at her with the same smile that I had before her words, telling her of my discovery.

"I just thought of a formula for a technique that will allow me to be wherever my family needs me, in no time at all."

I would stroke her hair and focus on her eyes. She was worth being there for, as was anyone else that I loved in my life. I kept my gaze at hers, and decided to ask her if she wanted to participate.

"Would you like to help me develop it?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:44 pm

If Yuki's face was puzzled before now it was plain stumped. He'd come up with a way to be there for them at any moments notice? Even for Dom that seemed like a long shot. But she smiled softly after a moments thought. On the bright side he'd always be there when she needed him.
"Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:20 pm

I would nod and sit up, picking up Hitomaru to hand to Yuki, but let her get up by herself first. I waited and started using my foot to slide everything in the center of the blanket. Looking to Yuki as I waited, I spoke.

"I cant believe how simple this came to me. Your going to be amazed. Just you wait and see. It will truly mark a revolution in the world.."

I spoke seriously, having switched my expression to that of a determined man. The formula was still racing in my head, and as I looked down to Hitomaru, I knew it was going to work. It had to. Protecting those I loved was the driving point of this technique.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:31 pm

Yuki sat up, taking Hitomaru as Do handed him to her. His eyes opened and he yawned, streching his tiny body as he woke up. Then his eyes fell on Dom and he watched him in curiosity. Then as Dom looked at him he smiled at his dad. Yuki looked to Dom as well, wondering what on earth he'd thought about now. How would this new techinique of his work? And would it even work?
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:24 am

I could see the scepticism in Yuki's face, but I dismissed it immediately with a horizontal nod. I was confident in this, and I stopped shaking my head and look at her with ferocity once more.

"No, this will work. Trust me, it will."

I would look down at Hitomaru and then reach down to make a sack out of the blanket and supplies, throwing it over my shoulder. It was time to go, and I was itching to get started on the technique. I gestured with my head for Yuki to go and walk ahead, and I would follow.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:46 am

As Dom shook his head as reassured her it would work Yuki lookedat him with a bit more confidence. This was Dom after all, not to mention her husband, and she had to trust him on this. She stood as she watched Dom gather everything and motioned for her to walk. Heolding onto Hitomaru she walked forward became from where they came.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:22 am

As we walked back into the tunnel leading into the cliffside, I continued with the recipe for the jutsu, almost zoning out from reality as I walked. Each passing of the 'street' lamps was like getting closer and closer to the chance to revolutionize the world in which we lived. I would look into my palm as we proceeded into the city now, almost picturing the jutsu now. Taking a deep breath, I looked back to the path ahead. Who knew that love like this could create such opportunity. I know knew what Haji felt, what it was like to have those you love to protect, willing to die for them. Clenching my fist tight, I stayed on the trail of Yuki as I admired her from the distance I was from her.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:58 am

As they walked Yuki began to trust Dom on this a little more. If he said it would work, then it would work. She just hoped he wouldn't hurt himself in the process. Hitomaru looked around as people walked by them passing by and saying how cute he was. Yuki smiled and thanked them, as Hitomaru laughed with all the attention he was grabbing. Yuki's mind backtracked to the thought of what kind of technique Dom had come up with, and what could happen with it.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:06 pm

I would almost ignore the attention given to Hitomaru, still ever so deep into my thoughts on the matter of the technique. As we walked by a place to toss the stuff in, I threw the blanket with all the stuff in the dumpster, knowing it was ruined by the food and grass stains anyway. Now free handed, I put my hand on my chin and could be heard talking to myself as I rubbed by bare lower face.

"....then if you mark the object.....could it be achieved...? Hmm..."

I would continue on with Yuki, looking up to the top of the inner city just before reaching the exit tunnel into the famous setting of the reversed towers. It was then that I realized the final step. Smirking, I couldnt wait to get home now. A trip to see my old dragon friends was in order. I needed to talk to Kaiser.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:14 pm

Yuki looked back to Dom out fo the corner of her eyes as she watched him toss everything into a dumpster and then began muttering to himself. She knew that he was thinking about it still and she was getting a bit worried. Deep inside she heard herself hope that he was right, that it would work the way we was planning it. Dom was a very smart man, but even then something could glitch and go wrong. Hitomaru looked around as they got back into the village heading for home. Yuki figured that he was tired and needed some sleep in his own bed.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:23 pm

We would stay on path and the entire rest of the way, I would simply mumble and mutter thoughts aloud, none of it truly making sense. However, when we reached home, I walked straight into my private office and opened a shelf full of empty scrolls. I grabbed atleast a half dozen, making sure I had enough to fully implement the jutsu seal right, if I made any mistakes. With my thought process being so focused, Im sure I could get it right in the first try. I stuffed the scrolls in my shinobi vest and pockets within my cloak. I then went to find Yuki, who was sure to be putting Hitomaru back down for another nap.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:28 pm

As the finally reached home Yuki watched as Dom rushed into his office. She smirked with a sigh, he wouldn't change and she didn't want him to. But she was brought from her realm of thought as hitomaru let out a soft yawn. A soft, loving smile on her face she walked upstairs to put him to bed. Once he was asleep she quietly snuck out of his room and saw Dom looking for her.
"Hitomaru's asleep, what have you got?"
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:38 pm

"Well, we can't talk here. Let's go into the lab on the top floor, I want to make sure Hitomaru doesn't hear us. I don't even want the ANBU in the tower hearing."

I would lead her to the stairwell that led to the lab. It was heavily guarded but as soon as the guards saw it was Yuki and I, they simply created their seals, and the door created a seal on its surface. The door would then rise, leading down a long hallway. I would reach the end of the yall and place my hand on a seal. I would submit chakra to the seal and the final door would open. I would enter the laboratory with Yuki and rush to the table as the door closed behind us. I would reach in and take a scroll from my vest pocket. Pulling the string, I opened the scroll completely. It was time to begin.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Yuki followed closely behind Dom as he assended the tower. Quickly nodding to the ANBU as they passed she hurriedly kept up with him. Once inside the lab she stood beside Dom, never feeling very comfortable in this particular room. She eyed the scroll and she felt a little nervous, scared even. Who knows what's Dom mind had come up with now? She knew he'd get right to the point, and start working on it right away.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:20 pm

I took a paint brush, and began swiftly creating a fuuinjutsu seal upon the open scroll. The seal seemed to be that of a mark representing shiki. As I went through the seal's creation, I had no doubt in my mind about what I was doing. It was all coming to me so fluently. The problem would be, transitioning it into a technique. I continued my swift nature of drawing out the seal, careful not to run the ink.

"Now that we are alone, I can tell you. I plan on this jutsu to be able to bend the the realms of time and space.."

The idea seemed irrational, but I was dead serious. I had no intentions of lying to her, nor was I trying. There was truth behind this logic, and I desperatly wanted to break the plains.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:29 pm

As Dom spoke Yuki stared at him, her face in pure shock. Did she just hear him right? THAT was what he was planning?!
"Dom is that even possible?! It sounds like crazy talk!"
She said, watching as he wrote on the scroll. To any other person it would have seemed like Dom had lost his mind, but Yuki still knew he knew what he was doing. Even if the idea was far beyond what she'd even imagined.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:02 pm

"As crazy as it sounds, think about the summoning technique. If I can get this right, it will be almost as similar, but with its own taste..."

I continued to draw, not looking at Yuki as I spoke. I had to find out how I was going to transfer this seal into a techniqu, and that part was still a work in progress. As I finished the seal, it represented 'Shiki'. It was a type of marking seal. I pinned the scroll onto a nearby wall, allowing it to dry. I then walked back to the table and sat on it, crossing my arms and looking at the seal. It wouldnt take long, but I needed a moment to truly decide just how to make it work.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:08 pm

As she watched him, Yuki's hands clasped themselves over her heart. This and the summoning techinques seemed like two different things, but they could be very similar. As Dom sat against the table, she walked over and placed her hands on his shoulders.
"Alright, if you know what you're doing I trust you."
She said, her head resting against his neck and her eyes wandering to the scroll hanging from the wall.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:03 pm

As Yuki lay her head on my neck and shoulders, my mind continued to relish in the tehcnique. Then, it hit me. I put my hand to Yuki's back to let her know I was needing to move. I then turned to the table and reached into my pouch. I pulled out four North Star Kunai, and drew out my Talon Blade. I placed all the items on the table. I began to hold out my hands. I took out another North Star Kunai, and began to carve into the handles of the other four. I was carving the seal pattern into them, and it seemed as though I was on the right track. I looked to Yuki and winked, then turning back and continuing the work on the handles of the North Star Kunai.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Yuki quickly moved as Dom motioned that he needed to do something. Raising an eyebrow, she watched Dom as he craved the same symbol into some of his other weapons. As he turned and winked at her, she smiled and simply watched. Dom was so inthralled with this technique of his, and all for the sake of her and for Hitomaru as well. He loved them both so much and it touched her he would go to such great lengths to see they were safe.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:39 pm

I finished the four North Star Kunai, then moved to my Talon Blade. I then carved the handle of my infamous blade, then, finally opened my right palm. I proceeded to slice open my palm with the seal, the blood running down my palm. It would probably gross Yuki out, but it had to be done. I then switched hands and carved the seal once more into my left palm. After I was finished, I put the bloody North Star down and placed all the carved weapons, connecting the tip of each handle. I would then grab two carved North Kunai into my hands and star summoning chakra to my palms. My eyes were narrowed and focused on the task at hand, the chakra emitting through the cuts in my palms. The pain was a bit harsh, but nothing I couldnt handle. I would need to go through this process multiple times, so I had to bear with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking the 'Streets'?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next