Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking the 'Streets'?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ryo : 28450

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Hitomaru giggled as Dom grabbed his nose, Yuki smiling at the two before following the trail further. It lead to the cliff face that Harikengakure hung from, all the way to the only bridge that lead you down to the village. Hitomaru looked around his home, watching as people walked on the bridges thorugh the village. Yuki kept walking, a wonderous smile on her face as she wondered what Dom had thought up this time around.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue410/410Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:42 pm

I followed, whistling an innocent tune we if I were ignorant to where we were going. The path of petals would lead from the bridge and to the first tower. Upon our arrival, the townsfolk welcomed us with polite waves and gestures of kindness. I continued to follow her, the petals leading up the swirling walkway and to the next bridge. The bridge led into the cliff side, which was where filled with tunnels to reach all sorts of destinations. Yuki just had to follow into the cliff while I continued to whistle.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:19 pm

A smirk played at Yuki's lips as she heard Dom trying to act all innocent, he was really milking this the best he could and she thought it was funny, but sweet at the same time. As they walked, the villagers waved to them, Yuki returning their gestures the best she could with Hitomaru in her arms. Such wonderful people lived here. As she kept following the trail of red petals, she wondered what Dom had done, what had he planned? She kept walking, excited to see what it was.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue410/410Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Entering the cliff, it was as if we gwen entered a mall, as the place opened up into an internal city. It stretched for miles it seemed, an endless population at every turn. Corridors and pathways leading deeper into the earth, ascending and even descending. It was the true meaning of a hidden village. I walked behind Yuki, pointing the path along, making shocking faces as if I were seeing them for the first time as well. We were heading up, to reach the open country, taking a common path, hidden though to all strangers. She probably knew my acting was bad, and Hitomaru just laughed at me. Just a baby and he already could see past my antics. As I walked, I face palmed. Such a smart chap...
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:40 pm

A laugh escaped Yuki as she watched Dom shaking her head, still following the trail into the hidden city in the cliff face. It was beautiful, but Yuki couldn't help but watch Dom as he failed at trying to act all innocent. Even Hitomaru, a child not even a year old could see through him, to Yuki it was like looking out of a window see could see through him that well. As she walked she smiled, it was still sweet how he'd gone to all this trouble to give her some sort of fabulous surprise and so she turned around and kept walking, trying not to laugh at the thought of how bad an actor Dom was.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Making our way to through the crowds, we ended up at a tunnel that was illuminated and at the end of the path, a beam of natural light source. This light source was to lead us to the open country. As I walked, I eventually let go of trying to act, and simply followed along. Soon we would reach the end of the tunnel and start along a dirt path. The petals would trail off the path and into the grass opening. There would sit a blanket and a basket. I had set up a surprise picnic.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:27 pm

As she kept moving, Hitomaru fussed in her arms and she tried to get him to calm down. He was getting restless and so was she, it was a long walk but it was worth it. She walked outside at last, sheilding her eyes from the sun and looked to the grass. A smile came across her face, and she turned to kiss Dom quickly.
"You always know how to surprise me don't you? It's beautiful, you went to all this trouble for us?"
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:22 pm

I shrugged and smiled, happy that she liked it. There was no one really out and about in the area, so a picnic in the open field was a good thing at this time of morning into noon. I would grab Hitomaru from her and let her rest her arms while speaking.

"Well yeah, it didnt take long.."

I would walk over to the blanket and sit Hitomaru on his butt. I would sit with him, and wait for Yuki while I started digging into the basket for preparation of the foods. Even Hito got in on the action, pulling himself up on the basket to peek inside.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:28 pm

As Dom took Hitomaru from her arms, Yuki simply watched with a contented smile on her face. A little moment between the two, watching as both fo them began investigating the contents of the basket. How precious, she thought before joining them. With a loving smirk she grabbed Hitomaru and sat him in her lap, beginning to play with and tickle him.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Baby Hito, being as slick as a future ninja would, hit the basket jackpot. He swiped the basket of a PB&J sandwich which was sealed with a plastic bag. I looked at him and laughed as he tugged on the contents of the 'ziploc' bag. He tugged and tugged as if he were trying to be the worlds strongest baby. I put my hand on the bottom slowly taking it from him. The slow process was to watch his expression as I attempted to take back the sandwich.

"I believe I need that back kiddo. You will enjoy this when your older....TRUST me..."
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Hitomaru looked at Dom and giggled, letting his dad have the bag back. He then laughed as Yuki began to tickle him.
"Looks like he has the makings of a great Shinobi already."
Yuki said, softly kissing the top of Hitomaru's head. He may have shown prowess already, but he was just too cute still to be taken as seriously as a true shinobi would.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:11 pm

I took back the sandwich and placed it down, pulling out more food for us to eat. I would have Yuki a wrapped salad, for I knew she needed to keep her figure. I took out a few more sandwiches and some containers filled with beverages. It was all set. I put Yuki's salad beside her and stole Hitomaru from her.

"Go ahead and eat. Ill keep him while you do."

-I put Hitomaru on my lap and let him scope me out. I started making funny faces, and poking his chubby cheeks. His eyes widened at the jiggle, then he broke out into a laugh. He was such an entertaining kid.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:41 pm

Yuki smiled widely as she watched Dom and Hitomaru play while she ate. The two were attached at the hip, but she was glad she was there to intervine sometimes. If Dom was left alone with him who knows where they would be? She reached over and softly kissed Hitomaru's head, then Dom's cheek before continuing to eat.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:51 pm

I would continue playing with him while Yuki ate. I had him so excited that he started playfully popping me in the face. It mustve been from the kiss from Yuki that got him excited. He was packing quite a punch, but it was nothing I couldnt handle.

"You got quite the combination there buddy. I must say Im impressed. What do you think Yuki??"

I would look over Hito's shoulder towards Yuki as I asked her. I knew she didnt like the whole ninja talk, but I liked to do it just to see her expression. I wiated for her response as he pulled his mouth to my headband crest by grabbing it with his tiny hands. It was apparent he was teething but I didnt mind. The headband was atleast clean. I began laughing, I was enjoying my free time.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:57 pm

Yuki shook her head with a smirk as he brought up more talk of shinobi business. It couldn't be helped, Dom was the Shirokage after all, Hitomaru was almost expected to be a great ninja like his dad was.
"I agree, he'll be a real knock out at the academy when he begins going. Hope his teachers can keep up."
She said, softly poking Hitomaru's nose before sticking her fork in her mouth again.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:19 am

Hito chased Yuki's finger with his arm, but to no avail. He would be unsuccessful. I held him by thr waste to ensure he didn't fall, but his upper half gave out and he was surprised by this endeavor. He quickly regained his composure and stiffened, standing straight back up and let out a huge yawn. He seemed to be getting tired already.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:37 am

"What are you tired about? You were carried here."
Yuki said with a smile and softly grabbing his nose. He laughed tiredly and reached for her hand, this time able to grab it. Yuki let him play with her fingers for a moment before she reached over and tickled him.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:45 am

I handed him off to her, allowing myself the chance to eat. I consumed the contents of the peanut butter and jelly sandwich then reached back into the basket. If anything like what she smelt as soon as I opened the container, Yuki would notice the hint of bacon in the air. I would pull out a strip, still warm due to the container insulation. I began knawing on the bacon as if it were jerky, enjoying the flavors.

"You know, I wish all days could be like this. Warm, relaxing and enjoyable.."

I said as I pulled the uneaten part of the bacon from my mouth, pointing to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:46 pm

As she watched Dom she laughed out loud and quickly shook her head to recover. She didn't know what it was but Dom loved his bacon. As she spoke she smiled, craning her neck back to look at the sky above. Hitomaru snuggled back into her stomache falling alseep.
"I agree, days like these are so lovely. But I this the heat has made a little someone tired."
She said, softly rubbing Hitomaru's cheek as he fell over onto her arm. Yuki used her arm to keep him supported, not wanting him to flop right out of her lap and onto his head.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:12 pm

Looking back from the sky to Yuki, baby Hitomaru had fallen asleep on her lap. I nodded and continued to naw on the strip of bacon. I had another one ready to go, but savored the flavor of the first. After finishing the first one, I laid back and stared at the sky, letting the sun beam down on me.

"Its too bad not everyday could be like this. Another hurricane is on its way, but it won't be here for another few days. For now, let's enjoy the sun. You can lay him next to me if you want."

I rested my hands behind my head after placing the second strip of bacon in my mouth. I chewed on it lightly, it acting more like a toothpick in my cheek rather than food.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:24 pm

As Dom mentioned a hurricane coming in a few days she sighed inwardly. Day in and day out there was never a long moment of peace. Well, she was glad they could enjoy this one for now. As Dom ay back facing the sun, Yuki smiled. Instead of laying Hitomaru down by him, she lay down by Dom and placed the sleeping Hitomaru between them. Her head rested on Dom's shoulder as she rubbed Hito's back softly.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:20 pm

I tucked her in closely as we lay there enjoying the sunny afternoon. I would stroke her hair with my fingers as we rested together. One could hear the birds chirping and their joyous song only added to the peaceful moment that was. A smooth breeze passed by, ruffling my hair a bit, keeping us cool. The lush grass swayed and the trees split the winds, claiming their grounds s if standing against an army. I remained silent and just allowed my self to be caught up in the now.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:55 pm

As Dom ran his fingers through her hair, a relaxed smile spread across her face. Her green eyes shut slowly, the breeze cooling the air around them. The moment was so peaceful, making Yuki a bit tired even. Hitomaru slept, barely noticing the change in his placement with the exception of moving a bit closer to Dom and Yuki. The warm air made Yuki's exhaustion even more prominent, as she held back a yawn. If Dom thought she was getting tired it might cut this time short, and she wanted it to last for as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:54 pm

As I continued to stroke her hair, I smiled brightly at her as I watched her hold back a yawn. I knew, because yawns are contagious, and just her thinking of holding made me yawn. I looked at her while playing with her strands.

"It's ok. You can rest too. This is our day. No Kage work today, I promise."

I would kiss her on the forehead and rub down her neck. I placed my other hand softly on Hito's head while I did this, holding onto my family. I picked a great day to take off from the duites of Shiokage. I looked back to her after the kiss and simply watched for her to close her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Edrick
Jōnin
Yuki Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:03 pm

Dom kissed her forehead and she smiled, letting out the yawn she'd surpressed as he said it was alright for her to rest as well. One hand reached to grab onto Dom's hand, the other found it's way onto Hitomaru's back. Her little family, what a wonderful feeling it was to just spend the day with them. With one last smile to Dom she kissed him softly before closing her eyes and letting her body relax. Just like Hito, she was soon sound asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking the 'Streets'?   Walking the 'Streets'? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking the 'Streets'?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next