Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Garbage Duty {mission}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ryo : 12500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Garbage Duty {mission} Left_bar_bleue160/160Garbage Duty {mission} Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Garbage Duty {mission} Empty
PostSubject: Garbage Duty {mission}   Garbage Duty {mission} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:56 pm

One day, in mid-summer, the rain had calmed to a drizzle and the light of the sun shown through the clouds. That day, Omega headed toward Arashigakure's headquarters and as he walked past Loki's delight, the popular pub in the village, he noticed that there were huge amounts of trash all over the street in the area and the horrible smells that came with. As these thoughts crossed his mind, he remembered that there was a mission briefing about cleaning the village. When he remembered this, he ran hastily to the headquarters to see if he can lend a hand.

The moment he entered through the door, a random villager grabbed me and said, "Are you free right now? We need some help from the shinobi here to clean the trash from the village." When the villager asked, Omega spoke with a little humor in his voice as he scratched the top of his head. "That's actually why I came here. To help clean up the village." The villager exploded happily and gave me a large, plastic barrel. "Use this to get the trash. Bring it back here when you finish and we'll dispose of it. Thank you so much!" He then placed the barrel on his back and ran toward the "Loki's Delight" area.

{exit}
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Garbage Duty {mission} Left_bar_bleue160/160Garbage Duty {mission} Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Duty {mission}   Garbage Duty {mission} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:21 pm

When he had gotten back to Loki's Delight with the barrel on his back, he had noticed the trash had gotten worse. He said under his breath, Well...better get it done.

He then emptied his mind of everything except cleaning the area of trash and sent chakra through his arms and legs in order to increase his speed. For some reason, he felt lighter than he used to. Maybe it's from the training I've done with Takeshi...and we've only just started too. In mere moments, he jolted toward the trash that surrounded the pub. Clump by clump, he filled the large, plastic barrel. It had been 20 minutes since he started and he had just finished picking up all of the trash surrounding the pub, "Loki's Delight" and began picking up the trash that was laying on the street.

Forty-five minutes passed by and he just finished the last of the trash on the street in the area and around the buildings. At this time, the barrel was nearly full and he decided to release the chakra from his arms and legs. When he did this, he realized the heaviness of the barrel full of trash and said to himself, This is training. Now I must return to the headquarters...

{exit}
Back to top Go down
Omega Shifumetsu
Genin

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Duty {mission}   Garbage Duty {mission} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:47 pm

With the large, plastic barrel filled to the top, he walked steadily toward the headquarters - the huge tower that could be seen from anywhere in the village -. As he walked, he could feel the strain the 200 pound barrel was placing on his shoulders and legs. Every so often, he had to stop and stand still to regain his stamina. However, he continued onward without the slightest hint that he was going to give up.

When he was nearly a football field away from the tower, he noticed that the rain began to pick up. He stopped for a moment and smiled as the rain covered his body, dampened his hair, and slowly flowed to the ground from his feet. He then thought, Alright! Lets finish the job! He began walking again, but this time with a huge smile on his face and grand determination.

He finally reached the tower after thirty minutes of walking nonstop and leaned down to clench his knees. I didn't think I was this tired..., he thought. He straightened back up and sighed in relief. After sighing, he walked up to the door and walked in to notice the same villager running toward him. "You're finished already?! Having a shinobi help was really a good choice! Thank you again!" I took off the large 200 pound barrel and set it down on the ground with the other barrels and walked out, again with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Duty {mission}   Garbage Duty {mission} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garbage Duty {mission}
Page 1 of 1