Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slave Duty [mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ryo : 2500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Slave Duty [mission] Left_bar_bleue250/250Slave Duty [mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Slave Duty [mission] Empty
PostSubject: Slave Duty [mission]   Slave Duty [mission] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:38 am

Here he was again, dressed as a waiter in a restaurant serving his future meals the paid portions. He almost felt like a farmer feeding the calf he planned to one day slaughter, chop up and roast for dinner and he often chuckled under his breath as a small child ran around the room like the animals he saw them as. Everyone seemed to think it was endearing but in reality he was just laughing at the innocence that shrouded their judgement and decision making. But he had to focus more on his work than the kids so he snapped out of it and picked up the tray with a family's orders on it and walked over to their table. Opening up a device to set the tray on he sat it down and started to divide up each plate to the one it belonged to while trying to play nice. The adults were having a boring plate of refried beans and rice while the kids added some spice to the mix with their french fries and tacos topped with all kinds of crazy things the chef was willing to cram in there. He could have sworn something moved under the table cloth but said nothing, after all he couldnt have a second set of customs run out while he was waiting them in one day.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
Slave Duty [mission] Left_bar_bleue250/250Slave Duty [mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Slave Duty [mission]   Slave Duty [mission] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:38 am

Earlier today a family had come in and he stared a little to long at the kids, they probably thought he was some kind of sex offender when he was drooling as the kids ate their meals but in reality all it was was simple thoughts of meals to come. However he couldn't say that to anyone, he simply said he was thinking of some chick he fucked last night and they all gave him a high five and never thought twice about it even though it had cost them a family of four. He went back into the kitchen and spoke with the chef a bit before the next order was ready. "You know Mac, these fat cows really need to lay off the grease dishes. No offense man but the stuff you're putting out looks like its swimming." The cook just smiled at him like he had already had a conversation like this with someone else before which was probably true, "Ya Shit-face I know but its all these people come here for. I tried a health nut menu before as well as a middle ground and it nearly drove me into the ground. Now orders up, get your ass to work." Shitai chuckled and took the next set of plates out into the main room.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Slave Duty [mission]   Slave Duty [mission] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:39 am

When he went back out he saw another family walk in, they looked like parents but there was no kid with them and the mom seemed rather sad. At first he didn't recognize them but after a moment it popped into his mind, they were the parents of the little girl he hunted last week. The eyes and facial structure left no room for doubt and he shook his head, normally he didn't ever see the after shock of his hunts but whenever he did it made him laugh inside. The sadness it brought to others made him think they shared his pain even though he actually thought they knew nothing close to it, he was a fucked up one for sure. He served another table their meal and went over to the door, he was done for the day and about to head home again, as he walked past the depressing couple he shot then a deranged grin, it lasted only for a flash but it seemed that the woman saw it and freaked out, perhaps she had caught a glimpse of his blood covered face when they saw him eating their child piece by piece, either way it always made him chuckle to make people wonder if there were really monsters in their ranks hidden among the people. He chuckled the entire walk home without even once feeling the need to hunt tonight.

[mission end]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slave Duty [mission]   Slave Duty [mission] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slave Duty [mission]
Page 1 of 1