Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Tanaka, Rafael/ Jutsu Registration]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rafael
Genin
Rafael

Ryo : 3100

[Tanaka, Rafael/ Jutsu Registration] Empty
PostSubject: [Tanaka, Rafael/ Jutsu Registration]   [Tanaka, Rafael/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:00 pm

D Rank

Name: Doton: Dochuu Eigyo (Earth Release: Underground Submarine Voyage)
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Doton
Distance: N/A
Description: After the required handseals, the user can sink into the ground and travel through the earth. After the jutsu is used, the user can freely move through the earth. The user must emerge again either the same post or the next one. The opponent can sense the user's location through normal chakra sensing, though it takes a sensor to pinpoint the exact location. The cooldown is one post after the technique is used.

Name: Yoton Release: Globs
Element: Yoton
Distance: 10 meters
Description: (Requires Handseals) Utilizing the Yoton element, the user will knead together chakra inside their body into balls of lava; in which is then dispersed from their mouth. From the mouth, four globs of lava with shoot out, their diameter being seven inches, and with the speed of 10 mph.. Though when this would hit a wall, or the ground it will create a large splash. The size being close to a regular excerise ball. Also, instead of multiple balls, the user can also disperse one large ball, in which the four balls a conjoined, making the diameter of it being 1 foot and 5 inches. The splash of this one being close to 3 exercise balls. Though the appearence of the jutsu is like regular lava, being a droopy, bright liquid. It can only melt up to chakra enhanced stone, and not steel. Cooldown of 3 posts.

Name: Yoton Release: Violent Wave
Canon/Custom: Canon-Like
Description: (Requires Handseals) Utilizing the Yoton element, the user will spew lava from their mouth. This would would soon widen up in a large triangle like shape with the side reaching the length of 10 meters, and the bottom also be 10. This would also have the speed of twenty miles per hour. The lava will act as Globs do, melting up to chakra enhanced stone, and would also act as a droopy, bright liquid. Cooldown of 4 posts.

C Rank

Name: Yoton Release: Rising Cutter
Element: Katon
Distance: 20 meters
Description: After doing the required handseals, the user will then make a large stomp, making lava slice through the ground a foot from where the stomp. The lava would then rush to the opponent at 25 mph. slicing the earth as it does, making a small crater.The height of the lava cutter would be 4 feet, the width being 4 inches, the length being the same. Cooldown of 4 posts

Name: Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Distance: 50ft x 50ft x 30ft
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. While this gas is completely harmless other than causing a the affected to become light headed on it own once it comes in contact with fire or spark, the gas ignites into a large fireball. This fire ball is more of an explosion, expanding out ten feet past the gas in every direction. If someone is near the center of the cloud this has the potential to be lethal (more from the force than the heat) but more often than not the effects are full body second degree burns. The user is not affected by the gas cloud in any way except that their vision is impaired like everyone else and if it is set off they are affected like normal. 4 round cool down.

Name: Doton: Retsudo Tenshō (Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm)
Element: Doton
Description: This technique needs handseals. This technique causes a 10 meter x 10 meter area of the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. While not necessarily causing death, this jutsu does cause extreme pain and can cause suffocation if not evaded or escaped within the time allotted. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave. The rate at which the earth folds in upon itself depends on the user, and leaves the enemy with a set time to escape based on the user's rank:

Genin - 2 m/s, 5 seconds for enemy to evade
Chuunin - 3.5 m/s, 3 seconds for enemy to evade
Special Jounin - 5 m/s, 2 seconds for enemy to evade
Jounin - 7.5 m/s, 1.5 seconds for enemy to evade
Kage - 10 m/s, 1 second for enemy to evade

If the attack does successfully entrap the opponent, crushing force is dealt, resulting in hairline fractures upon most of the bones, which cause some the movement of the enemy to be hampered by 10%. This effect is stackable, so if the opponent is caught in the technique twice, they will have 20% movement speed deducted. In order to escape from the snare of earth, the opponent must use a D-rank raiton or any other C-rank technique or higher in order to disrupt the flow of chakra through the earth. (4 post cooldown)

B Rank

Name: Yoton Release: Mighty Dragon
Distance: 0-200ft
Description: Requires

Name: Katon: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Distance: 80 feet
Description: The user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body and changes it into a dragon-shaped fireball. The user then skillfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. Even outside of the attack range, its power and reliability are stressed. The flames have a high temperature, as they can create an upward movement of air currents which in turn can give rise to thunder clouds (if the technique is not aimed at anyone and is shot into the air with the intention of creating thunder clouds it can pierce the sky in distance). A master of this technique (katon primary + A rank) can fire off three flames in succession and anyone caught in the technique could potentially be reduced to ashes though normally they only recieve heavy third degree burns. The dragon is ten feet wide and ten feet tall, and travels at 60 mph, making it deadly at close range. Requires hand seals. 8 post cool down.

A Rank

color=red]Name:[/color] Yoton Release: Geyser
Distance: 40 meter (Around the user)
Description: (Requires Handseals)

S Rank

Name: Yoton Release: Vortex
Distance: 20 meters
Description:

Last edited by Rafael on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nami
Shimokage
Nami

Ryo : 53300

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Tanaka, Rafael/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Tanaka, Rafael/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Tanaka, Rafael/ Jutsu Registration]   [Tanaka, Rafael/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:59 pm

Name: Doton: Dochuu Eigyo (Earth Release: Underground Submarine Voyage)

Code:
How fast are you sinking into the ground?
Code:
How fast are you moving through the earth?
Code:
and this definatly needs a range

Name: Yoton Release: Globs
Code:
How big is the larger ball?

Nami passes the modding Baton to Shizen.....
Back to top Go down
Zenshi
Genin
Zenshi

Ryo : 4700

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Tanaka, Rafael/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue160/160[Tanaka, Rafael/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: [Tanaka, Rafael/ Jutsu Registration]   [Tanaka, Rafael/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:06 pm

Alright first, someone feel free to correct me but isn't submarine thing in the canon section already? If it is than it doesn't need to be approved.

Yoton Release: Globs:
Okay, you say it splashes when it hits and I'm gonna need exact dimensions of the splash. Also the diameter of the large ball as my moderating partner nami stated. Finally I know this is supposed to be lava but being able to melt anything at D-rank is entirely too OP, that needs to drop.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Tanaka, Rafael/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Tanaka, Rafael/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Tanaka, Rafael/ Jutsu Registration]   [Tanaka, Rafael/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:04 am

Zenshi wrote:
Alright first, someone feel free to correct me but isn't submarine thing in the canon section already? If it is than it doesn't need to be approved..

It is but Nami brought up some good things that are left out so just mod it here and we can update the database
Back to top Go down
Rafael
Genin
Rafael

Ryo : 3100

PostSubject: Re: [Tanaka, Rafael/ Jutsu Registration]   [Tanaka, Rafael/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:59 pm

Edited, I suppose. Also, I asked Nami about the ask for a example of dimensions, he stated that I could compare it to something, such as a ball of sorts. I also edited the other D-Rank with similar commands for Globs. And since I see a spike in the Submarine Voyage Jutsu, I suppose I wait?
Back to top Go down
Zenshi
Genin
Zenshi

Ryo : 4700

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Tanaka, Rafael/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue160/160[Tanaka, Rafael/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: [Tanaka, Rafael/ Jutsu Registration]   [Tanaka, Rafael/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:08 pm

With your lava one first of all, a splash can't have the dimensions of an excersize ball, a ball is a sphere, a splash is a splash. You have to say how far out the splash would go from the point of impact. Also, you mentioned what the lava can do to inanimate materials but you still need to put in what that can do to humans in terms of damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Tanaka, Rafael/ Jutsu Registration]   [Tanaka, Rafael/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Tanaka, Rafael/ Jutsu Registration]
Page 1 of 1