Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ryo : 9400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe) Left_bar_bleue320/320[Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe) Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

[Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe) Empty
PostSubject: [Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe)   [Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:35 pm

[Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe) Jutsutemplate

Name: Dusk Crow Feast
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Genjutsu
Element: -
Distance: Eyesight
Description: The user makes eye contact with their opponent, and they are trapped in an immediate state of mind controlled by the user, thus initiating the genjutsu. The afflicted is chained to two massive rocks, face up. One chain is wrapped around the arms, and another around the feet, each chain being attached to the opposite rock, hanging the victim hammock-style with hundreds of crows circulating in the sky above them. If left uninterrupted, this genjutsu lasts for 3 posts. On the first post, about 10 crows land on the user's stomach and begin pecking and eating away at the user's clothes and skin. On the second post, more crows come, and begin feasting on the legs and arms, while the first group of crows now begins eating organs and muscle. On the third post, even more crows land and begin eating the victim's eyes, while the first group of crows makes it to the bone and continues pecking to eat the marrow, and the second group begins eating the muscles on the arms and legs. During this genjutsu, the caster must remain motionless with their eyes closed. After the genjutsu is successfully finished, different things happen to different users. Genin are paralyzed with fear and confusion for 2 posts, Chuunin are paralyzed with fear and confusion for 2 posts, Special Jounin are paralyzed for 1, Jounin have reduced speed and reaction timing by 20% for a post, and Kage are not affected. There is a 7 post cooldown, and this jutsu requires a charge time equal to handseals at this rank, and it is part of the ability of the Third Tomoe. This jutsu can be broken by kai, and by medium sized wounds being made on the afflicted (Stab-wound in any non-fatal area, or breaking of a small bone will do the trick) The third tomoe must be active to use this genjutsu.

Last edited by Akuto on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ryo : 22903

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe) Left_bar_bleue200/200[Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe)   [Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:43 pm

All I notice is that you didn't put that kai and outside pain could cancel the jutsu, add that and I think its good unless other people have something else to say.
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ryo : 9400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe) Left_bar_bleue320/320[Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe) Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe)   [Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:54 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Chūnin
Shizen

Ryo : 22903

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe) Left_bar_bleue200/200[Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe)   [Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:54 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe)   [Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:42 am

hold up, first off I need to know what you are going to be able to do while these people are held completely still for anywhere from 3-5 posts. And if something is going to have that much holding power just from eyesight it will at least need a charge time since it's part of your sharingan, in addition to you clearly stating that third tomoe is active before activating it.
Back to top Go down
Skar
Tsurukage
Skar

Ryo : 12806

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe)   [Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:47 am

Takeshi wrote:
hold up, first off I need to know what you are going to be able to do while these people are held completely still for anywhere from 3-5 posts. And if something is going to have that much holding power just from eyesight it will at least need a charge time since it's part of your sharingan,

Fixed.

Quote :
in addition to you clearly stating that third tomoe is active before activating it.

It says that in the clan abilities section
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Hebikage
Takeshi

Ryo : 22500

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe)   [Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:56 pm

Just put that part in the jutsu then and it'll be fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe)   [Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Akuto/ Jutsu Registration (For Uchiha Third Tomoe)
Page 1 of 1