Naruto Savage Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ryo : 9400

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

[Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Empty
PostSubject: [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:30 pm

[Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Jutsutemplate

Name: Wings of the Raven
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: -
Element: -
Distance: Wingspan of 8 feet in each direction
Description: Requires handseals. The user emits chakra in the form of 8 feet long black, feathered wings from his back. These wings make the user able to fly in the air at a speed that is two ranks higher than they were able to on the ground when prior to takeoff. The wings have no defensive characteristics. They have the durability of normal skin, and the bridge of the wings is bone (like normal bird wings). They last for the rest of the topic or until cut off/destroyed. If they do get cut off/destroyed, the user can do the handseals and the chakra expending to grow them back.
Back to top Go down
Toketsu Shokan
Honokage
Toketsu Shokan

Ryo : 18800

PostSubject: Re: [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:52 pm

7k for your fancy flying machine
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ryo : 7202

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue320/320[Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

PostSubject: Re: [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:59 pm

wait
Back to top Go down
Toketsu Shokan
Honokage
Toketsu Shokan

PostSubject: Re: [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:00 pm

....what seems to be the problem officer?
Back to top Go down
Zetzray
Sannin
Zetzray

Ryo : 7202

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:01 pm

First off. A jutsu that would grant an S rank speed faster than an SS rank is not B rank material.

second off, having a jutsu that is a B rank that is 20 chakra is not possible. if it is 20 chakra it is a C rank.

Either bump the rank and the chakra or disband the jutsu Akuto.
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue280/280[Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:07 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Toketsu Shokan
Honokage
Toketsu Shokan

PostSubject: Re: [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:23 pm

9k for the fancy flying machine
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:56 am

I'll go ahead and buy these. I'll deduct my own ryo.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ryo : 64600

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:22 pm

Wings of the Raven - Hold up. No, just, just no. Parameters my friend. To fly a whole topic, for +40% without a duration and without a cooldown, for an Uchiha, its just.....no. and its nowhere close to being 9k. It's more like 25k even without the defensive purposes.
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Wings have been scratched due to new restrictions on flying.
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:22 pm

[Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Jutsutemplate

Name: Fire Style: Supernova
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Distance: Quarter mile
Description: This is a jutsu exclusive to the Uchiha clan. Meaning if anyone were to be taught it or copied it, they would need to be an Uchiha in order to use it properly. After activating the Sharingan, because the unique chakra coming from the Sharingan is the only chakra able to sustain this type of raw firepower, the user sticks a hand up into the air above their head. They must charge chakra into their hand held stationary above them for two posts in order to form a massive ball of fire chakra. The ball has a 150ft. radius, and is pure destructive energy. It can completely burn through and disintegrate through absolutely anything except diamond and things matching the durability of diamond, including the ground, leaving nothing in its wake. The ball moves at a slow speed of 30mph, about the speed of a little league pitch. If the ball is thrown directly into the ground, it explodes once it has completely submerged into the ground, dispersing the fire chakra in 500ft in every direction from the ground to 3 feet up into the air. The explosion expands at the same speed the ball could move, and has the same destructive properties. This jutsu can be used once every two weeks, due to it's massive restrain on the body for chakra reserves. It also causes the hand used to summon it to have the skin around the muscles to completely burn off, requiring a 1200 word very detailed healing topic before that hand can even be used again. If exploding after being completely sunk underground, it leaves a massive crater being 80 feet deep and 150 feet in radius. As soon as it touches the ground, it explodes, but until it does, it keeps moving for a quarter mile until it disperses, destroying everything in its wake. If the user gets caught in the explosion (if it explodes), they die automatically, as anything else would.

For a view of what the ball looks like (If you can't see the video, it's Cooler's Supernova from DBZ)^

Last edited by Akuto on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:51 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:53 pm

Also, I'm going to buy two canon techs. They are:

Name: Katon: Great Fireball Technique
Canon/Custom: Canon
Element: Katon
Distance: 50 Feet
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and expelled from the mouth in a massive orb of roaring flame. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater on the ground's surface. At its largest, Goukyaku no Jutsu is 10 feet in diameter, and can travel at 40 mph. Requires hand seals. This technique can leave severe third degree burns at its center (a five foot radius from the exact center) while the rest of the fireball gives off second degree burns. 6 post cool down.

4,000 Ryo

Name: Katon: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Canon/Custom: Canon
Element: Katon
Distance: 80 feet
Description: The user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body and changes it into a dragon-shaped fireball. The user then skillfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. Even outside of the attack range, its power and reliability are stressed. The flames have a high temperature, as they can create an upward movement of air currents which in turn can give rise to thunder clouds (if the technique is not aimed at anyone and is shot into the air with the intention of creating thunder clouds it can pierce the sky in distance). A master of this technique (katon primary + A rank) can fire off three flames in succession and anyone caught in the technique could potentially be reduced to ashes though normally they only recieve heavy third degree burns. The dragon is ten feet wide and ten feet tall, and travels at 60 mph, making it deadly at close range. Requires hand seals. 8 post cool down.

7,500 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue410/410[Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (410/410)

PostSubject: Re: [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:05 pm

Did you already deduct the ryo or still need to transfer ryo?
Back to top Go down
Rohim Edrick
Jōnin
Rohim Edrick

Ryo : 15403

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:
[Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Left_bar_bleue280/280[Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:50 pm

Deducted the Ryo (notice the 600 left on Akuto), I apologize for not mentioning it, squire
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:03 am

Bump on the big flamey fireball thingy
Back to top Go down
Dominic Edrick
Shiokage
Dominic Edrick

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:03 am

Ok, Supernova. Some things are clear, but others aren't about this. The pic is not there, or it may just be my phone but I can't see it. You need drawbacks for it. Obviously if your going to kill everyone, something has to happen to your body. Exactly what is that? If its only going to move in the ground and not explode, how do you control it? A continuation of handseals? How do you make it explode? Activation of a single handseal? Since I will be calling you at 3:30 this afternoon, we can iron out more details.
Back to top Go down
Akuto
S-Rank
Akuto

Ninja Info Card
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:41 pm

Bump. And as for the movement thing, it goes in a straight line like a regular fireball. It can't be steered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]   [Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Akuto Uchiha/ Jutsu Registration]
Page 1 of 1